JORDAN: Future books

jbra...@desire.wright.edu

Oct 6, 1993, 3:50:06 PM10/6/93

There have been some questions about Jordan's future projects
lately and I thought I would pass along some information I got
directly from Robert Jordan at a book signing last year.

1. Do you plan to write any more series about Hawkwing or the
Age of Legends? Answer: No. readers will get all the information
about those ages that they need in the WoT books.

2. What will your next project be? Answer: Not sure yet,
but not a fantasy - he doesn't want to be stereotyped by critics
or fans. He has done research for a nonfiction history of the
South's role in the American Revolutionary War.

John Brannick
Wright State University