CAN WE HANDLE TRUTH !!

Missy

Apr 17, 2007, 4:18:10 PM4/17/07
Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is? Look
at
what just happened at Virginia Tech. I found a group of people who
have
written some fascinating articles, and won't take a cent for doing
it.
I found them a while back, and want to share this with you.

The index from the website below has information about Old Testament
prophecies that say America is in trouble (Section A); What you need
know about what Bush is doing (A-15); "That", "how", "when", and
"why"
the Bible says America is in trouble (Section B); The sequence of
events
leading up to Christ's Second Coming (B-5); Why today's church is
falling
apart (Section C); The identity of the so-called antichrist (D-9); All
there is
to know about the "666" (D-2); The identity of the "beast" mentioned
in
Daniel and Revelation (section D); A Scripturally grounded explanation
for
the Seven Seals of Revelation (section E); and an entire host of
other
totally Scripturally grounded info at:

http://www.websitemirror.org/

We all know bad times have descended on the earth, but there is a way
to escape the disaster that's inevitable. We don't have to go down
with the ship.

Michelle
miss_mi...@yahoo.com

Dan Goodman

Apr 17, 2007, 5:43:10 PM4/17/07
Missy wrote:

> The index from the website below has information about Old Testament
> prophecies

Go to Hell.

--
Dan Goodman
All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.

Carl Dershem

Apr 17, 2007, 9:11:36 PM4/17/07
Missy <miss_mi...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1176841090.777846.300520
@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
> to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is? Look
> at
> what just happened at Virginia Tech. I found a group of people who
> have
> written some fascinating articles, and won't take a cent for doing
> it.
> I found them a while back, and want to share this with you.

Superstition doesn't save lives.

cd
--
The difference between immorality and immortality is "T". I like Earl
Grey.

Mike Schilling

Apr 17, 2007, 9:16:03 PM4/17/07
Missy <miss_mi...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1176841090.777846.300520
@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:
> Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
> to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is?

You know something's happening, but you don't know what it is. Do you, Missy
Jones?

Max

Apr 17, 2007, 9:59:15 PM4/17/07
Missy <miss_mi...@yahoo.com> writes:

[snip]

Remember - when making aluminum foil hats - shiny side out!

Quadibloc

Apr 17, 2007, 10:30:17 PM4/17/07
Missy wrote:
> Who in this group would agree with me that something major is about
> to happen on the world scene, but you're not sure what it is?

> The index from the website below has information about Old Testament
> prophecies

We may not be sure what it is, but we are sure what it is not.

We see no purpose in laying ourselves open to those who would deceive
and manipulate us.

John Savard

cla...@comcast.net

Apr 18, 2007, 6:36:34 AM4/18/07
On Apr 17, 3:18 pm, Missy <miss_missy_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I found a group of people who have written some fascinating articles,
> and won't take a cent for doing it.
> I found them a while back, and want to share this with you.

There are millions of fascinating articles on google groups, all
written by people who get not a cent.
> Michelle
> miss_missy_1...@yahoo.com

You are by definition a troll, because of your multiple newsgroups
posting of this article and others. Having engaged in trollish
behavior myself in 1997 and 2001 I speak from experience when I say
there is no profit in it. If you really believe the stuff you have
been posting then you are delusional. You need to get some sleep for a
couple of weeks, and then if you still believe you have some hotline
to ultimate truth see a psychiatrist.

rasfw regulars, what happened to Ed Conrad ? I have not seen him in a
while and he was at least amusing.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Alie...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2007, 8:14:20 AM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 3:36 am, cla...@comcast.net wrote:

> rasfw regulars, what happened to Ed Conrad ? I have not seen him in a
> while and he was at least amusing.

He's annoying sci.physics again.

Incidentally, do people ever tell you you're Easily Amused?

Mark L. Fergerson

PS Not that I have room to talk; I'm currently conversing with Kurt
Stocklmeir.

cla...@comcast.net

Apr 18, 2007, 8:36:26 AM4/18/07

I suppose that I am easily amused since during wacko troll episodes I
did a lot of ROFL at the responses to nonsense things I posted.
Reading my old posts is not so amusing because they damage my already
tarnished personal reputation. There is every reason to believe that
as in Vernor Vinge's "Greenpeace Archives" the google archives and
similar computer stored records will be all that later generations
know about us. I don't want to be remembered as a stupid wacko troll.
The only thing I have done in my life of lasting value was compile
(after 15000+ hours of reading) a list of outstanding science fiction.
See lcc...@aol.com posting on this newsgroup several times such as
"once again 1986 list". If future generations know of me at all, that
is what I want them to see.

David Given

Apr 18, 2007, 8:43:42 AM4/18/07
Max wrote:
[...]

> Remember - when making aluminum foil hats - shiny side out!

Pah. That's what they *want* you to think. The truth is that aluminium foil
has no effect against the orbital mind control lasers --- indeed, some people
theorise that alfoil actually *intensifies* them. You've got to use genuine
tin foil if you want any protection.

And I bet you thought that the fact that you can't get genuine tin foil any
more these days was a coincidence...

--
┌── dg@cowlark.com ─── http://www.cowlark.com ───────────────────
│ "Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children,

David DeLaney

Apr 18, 2007, 11:56:27 AM4/18/07
On 18 Apr 2007 03:36:34 -0700, cla...@comcast.net <cla...@comcast.net> wrote:
>rasfw regulars, what happened to Ed Conrad ? I have not seen him in a
>while and he was at least amusing.

It's showing up semi-regularly on alt.folklore.urban, on my server, and I
think it's crossposted a couple places from there... ...okay, Google has
15 this year so far, though all are in January and April for some reason.
Latest one was yesterday, <h7h92351v81vqsmd5...@4ax.com>, and
is xposted to alt.conspiracy, rec.arts.books, and rec.arts.tv .

Dave "happy viewing!" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from d...@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower

David DeLaney

Apr 18, 2007, 3:36:47 PM4/18/07
David DeLaney <d...@gatekeeper.vic.com> wrote:
>On 18 Apr 2007 03:36:34 -0700, cla...@comcast.net <cla...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>rasfw regulars, what happened to Ed Conrad ? I have not seen him in a
>>while and he was at least amusing.
>
>It's showing up semi-regularly on alt.folklore.urban, on my server [...]

o great
now he's here
i blame claylc
that is all

Dave

Alie...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2007, 4:38:44 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 5:36 am, cla...@comcast.net wrote:
> On Apr 18, 7:14 am, "n...@bid.nes" <Alien8...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 18, 3:36 am, cla...@comcast.net wrote:
>
> > > rasfw regulars, what happened to Ed Conrad ? I have not seen him in a
> > > while and he was at least amusing.
>
> > He's annoying sci.physics again.
>
> > Incidentally, do people ever tell you you're Easily Amused?
>
> > Mark L. Fergerson
>
> > PS Not that I have room to talk; I'm currently conversing with Kurt
> > Stocklmeir.
>
> I suppose that I am easily amused since during wacko troll episodes I
> did a lot of ROFL at the responses to nonsense things I posted.

That's why I asked the question; didn't want to think I'm the only
one...

> Reading my old posts is not so amusing because they damage my already
> tarnished personal reputation. There is every reason to believe that
> as in Vernor Vinge's "Greenpeace Archives" the google archives and
> similar computer stored records will be all that later generations
> know about us. I don't want to be remembered as a stupid wacko troll.
> The only thing I have done in my life of lasting value was compile
> (after 15000+ hours of reading) a list of outstanding science fiction.

> See lccl...@aol.com posting on this newsgroup several times such as

> "once again 1986 list". If future generations know of me at all, that
> is what I want them to see.

Go ahead, dream. I can't believe some of the stuff I wrote way back
when, but I do seem to have shown some progress. That's what I hope
future dataminers will see, as opposed to the apparently infinite
downward spiral of the Ed Conrads.

Mark L. Fergerson

Michael Grosberg

Apr 18, 2007, 4:57:39 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 1:36 pm, cla...@comcast.net wrote:

> rasfw regulars, what happened to Ed Conrad ? I have not seen him in a
> while and he was at least amusing.

Well, you should have wished for a million dollars instead... he just
posted on RASFW again.

David DeLaney

Apr 18, 2007, 7:38:05 PM4/18/07

Anyone who wants to datamine my Usenet posts is gonna get drowned in them,
and possibly overload Google, basically.

Dave "I wrote one FAQ long ago; I've spent a decade answering Magic questions;
there's some questionable-looking stuff here and there but they're gonna have
to find a way to extract the noise from my signal" DeLaney

cla...@comcast.net

Apr 18, 2007, 11:15:02 PM4/18/07
On Apr 18, 3:57 pm, Michael Grosberg <grosberg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Ed Conrad's view profile shows him banned by Google, so he just crash
landed until he comes back with an alias. Having observed him for a
while, I predict that he will be unable to resist the temptation to
continue his winning ways and be banned repeatedly.