I claim the title of world's greatest con artist!!!

ClayLC

Jul 2, 2007, 3:03:49 AM7/2/07

The text below was posted in my Google group, revealing ALL!

Somebody slipped up badly or the hoax is over. I found the following
link for patriotic music on the music thread.

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/search?query=subject:%22Patriotic%2...

Likely cursing crap
Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay
I do not recall the precise date, but the first indication that
something was rotten was that instead of taking a long time, posts to
Google went through quickly. Instead of spending all that effort to
continue the hoax, just pay me 10% of what it is costing now! Another
indication was that the very long identification strings for YouTube
are now short...
Pay me, not a bunch of government spooks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8YExXXTKIo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHH_WOp7XHI

Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay
I have a confession to make. I have been very annoyed by the treatment

which I recieved beginning in 1986 when I was laid off by Datapoint. I

decided to perpetrate a hoax and you have observed the level of
credibility which I am able to achieve. While I am at 5+ standard
deviations above the norm, I am just as human as the rest of you. I am

not an alien, do not have access to higher dimensions, alternate
realities, other universes, and have one soul like the rest of you.
But the treatment which I have recieved since publishing Freedom
Computing Publications HotDisks in 1986 was (in my opinion)
justification for any component of hoax which I desired. In response
you attempted to hoax me and as you may now realize, I was never
fooled, but wanted to see how much effort you would expend. As I
hinted when I mentioned being taught to play the "Sting" theme in a
post at Shrapnelgames.com, I am familiar with hoaxes. It seems likely
that the posts which I made in 1997 were censored and I expected it,
but was very surprised when I contacted the Reform party and had my
screen fill up with instant messages. So somebody actually saw what I
posted! The drugging started on the first day or soon thereafter,
causing me to be unable to sleep. The cable tv channels were to a
certain extent hoaxed too. Evidence of that was the "geniuses"
advertisement by Apple. I then sent emails to aol and apple as part of

my hoax too. I wrote bizzarre things down for examination by shrinks.
I composed the acronyms which I have been giving you on the fly each
day. I have an ordinary memory except that it has been shot to hell
and gone by drugs. While it was pretty good, it was never eidetic or
encrypted. I do however use mnemonics keying to help recall things and

music seems to help the process along. Some music produces intense
pleasure, while such things as rap music are simply disgusting. All of

that effort on my part was in response to Asher Edelman destroying my
home at Datapoint.....
Is all of that perfectly clear ?

If not then I will explain anything which requires it. In
compensation, I demand that the drugging cease immediately!

Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay
Furthermore, I did not like the attitude of the other persons which I
encountered at SACHQ in the USAF. They were far too eager to launch a
pre-emptive strike if they thought that it would be practical. I
decided that I wanted no part of it so I began to drink alchohol and
act erractically so that I would not recieve a TOP SECRET SIOP which
was required for permanent assignment to there. Because I had a
guaranteed contract which said that I could get out if not employed as

a 511x1, I forced them to let me out. After they assigned me to
perform demeaning chores, I gave outrageous answers when given a
psychiatic examination. So I became "Deep Purple" a one man secret
service dedicated to preventing nuclear war. I do not know for a fact
that publication of FCP Hotdisks had anything to do with the fall of
the Soviet Union, but I did single out the Russians for criticism,
calling them crazy or just stupid due to malnutrition in childfhood
years. I pointed out that people were dying to leave the Soviet Union
while others were dying to enter the U.S.A. so perhaps that was a
factor. I said that Communism was unworkable, which it was too. I said

that whoever tried to kill Mikhail Gorbachov might be gunning for the
wrong guy too. You all know who led the effort to dismantle the Soviet

Union.....

I gave a hint about "Deep Purple" when I posted to the Joan Baez
message board back in 2001, but I guess that everyone was too stupid
to catch on. Deep Purple falls today! Also as the song theme from
Billy Jack says, "Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat
a friend." That is me having great difficulty holding or getting good
jobs, perhaps due to government pressure on employers. Certainly they
had more justification after I attacked the government in 1986 (by
calling for a Constitution convention in 1987), but the grudge from
1974 was petty if present, since they had no reason to suspect me.

If all of this sounds like paranoid delusions to you, then perhaps you

should collect the facts and examine them yourself, if you can get
acess to my government dossier.

Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay
See :
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/browse_thread/thread/...

There is no safety at all except read only backups offline at
this time in this universe in this reality. I am a REAL TIME
REENTRANT
MULTITASKING OVERLAY LOADING OPERATING SYSTEMS SOFTWARE ENGINEER as
well as many other ABILITIES. I have read over 2000 titles of this
science fiction. I am familiar with the potentialities of fantasy and
unreality.

I had great fun composing that thread. Read it in hindsight now that
you know that my Irish heritage gave me a gift of gab at least as high

above the norm as my intellect. Because I wanted to program people as
well as computers, I studied how to write programs with great
intensity. While I may not be the most intelligent person in the
history of the world, I am at least in the top ten today.....

Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay
When I first set up my Google account as cla...@comcast.net, I quoted

Lincoln about fooling people in my profile. You should have known that

something was flakey when I did that. You have nobody to blame but
yourselves. My Google passwords jollyswagman and whitetornado shouldf
also have been glaringly obvious clues... Also see the tune :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0FWoJ3kRuA&feature=PlayList&p=DF95BE3...

Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay
I was minding my own business on what I thought was a semi-private
forum at Shrapnelgames.com. I engaged in just a little bit of
relatively mild Microsoft bashing, but I called Bill Gates a robber
baron. You can imagine my surprise when the pinball wizard "Arcadenut"

himself took the time to respond! During the past three days I utterly

demolished his carefully planned hacker's paradise on the pre-emptive
strike thread. I have to invite him to respond here on this thread.
Who is the REAL Pinball Wizard now Bill ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxpy7O004s&feature=PlayList&p=DF95BE3...

Asher Edelman was just a tool. Proving who was really behind the
destruction of Datapoint (whose RMS networking was a secure operating
system) is probably impossible now. I just might go to work for Apple,

but I would prefer to work for a proven winner - Google. Make me an
offer Google! Bill, I have just one question to ask you, ARE YOU
FEELING LUCKY ??? GO AHEAD, MAKE MY DAY!!! We are both 51. I suppose
that if I were religious, then I would take the role of a Christ to
Bill's anti-Christ. However, I have nothing but contempt for the
religion game, so I will pass up the opportunity...

Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay
On the other hand, if Microsoft rated me as a MVP and gave me a
billion dollars, I might look through the operating system to discover

other vulnerabilities. It might be possible to salvage the trash-ware
into a hack free version. The alternative is an OS produced by Google
based on the Amiga Intuition interface and the RMS operating system of

Datapoint which will drive Microsoft out of business.

claylc - crowds laughing at you, let's cooperate.

By now everybody who has been priviledged to see the "lc" hoax net at
Google should be ready to stick the knife in you Bill and hire me on.
You had better stop their laughter by coughing it up!
Alternativerly, it is late and you may have gone to bed to sleep the
sleep of the innocent, and know nothing of anything on the hoax
net....

Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay
> We are both 51. I suppose
> that if I were religious, then I would take the role of a Christ to
> Bill's anti-Christ. However, I have nothing but contempt for the
> religion game, so I will pass up the opportunity...

I think that a person's relationship with GOD (or God if you prefer)
should be a private matter, not involving the participation of
religious hucksters. As I said before, I am a very firm believer in
GOD and think that I have recieved Divine assistance when I have been
stressed and called for help. I certainly do not think that I
personally am in any way divine or ordained as a savior. I am just an
exceptionally talented con man who is quite intelligent. Does that
clarify the statement above ?

Laughing Crazy Coot/
Lonnie Courtney Clay
So what do YOU think, do I rate the title ?

--
ClayLC
ClayLC's Profile: http://www.coolscifi.com/forums/member.php?userid=1525

ClayLC

Jul 2, 2007, 3:39:50 AM7/2/07

I notice that the title bar font for this thread's message is different
from that of the other threads. So it is not really posted to the
public. So will you allow me my glory, or does the vested intested in
the situation regarding Microsoft products dictate that I be killed
instead ? I suggest that you should heed what Franklin said. Three men
can keep a secret only if two of them are dead. I know how to keep
secrets too. What do I get in exchange for silence????

Liking chosen career/
Lonnie Courtney Clay

ClayLC

Jul 2, 2007, 4:48:10 AM7/2/07

Okay, so Google will not stick the knife into Microsoft because this is
a black ops government server. The government itself is behind the
hacking and has no interest whatsoever in changing the situation. The
government may in turn be under the control of aliens, see E.E. Doc
Smith with conflict between Arisia and Eddore. See shrapnelgames forum
where I said, "will E. E. Doc Smith please step forward ?" HA The two
things which you know for a fact about me is that I can lie
convincingly and I can keep secrets. You can trust THAT to be a fact.
So then there is the little matter of a mental conversation which I had
between Mar 23 and when I first started posting as claylc. In the course
of that conversation, I negotiated terms for aliens interacting with
Earth. Amoung those terms was that we would ship 100 million population
per year to each of ten worlds, the worlds to be different each year. In
return, we would allow aliens to immigrate to Earth in similar numbers
from their civilization which spans the milky way. As compensation for
negotiating, I was to become filthy rich among other things. At the
conclusion of negotiations I was told that "arrival is imminent". From
then onwards that was all that I was told, and the voice stopped when I
posted the first time. So who was the voice ? And even more important to
you is the question of who am I ?
1) God in person testing you to see if you will follow the path of good
or evil. We can dismiss that because I tried ending the game several
times in 2001 at shrapnelgames forum and did not succeed.
2) God's rubber ducky, as I said just before being banned from the
forum.
3) An alien Cuckoo's egg...
4) Possessed by an alien entity.
5) Just another crazy kid,
The machine is frying so I will close this post.

ClayLC

Jul 2, 2007, 7:09:41 AM7/2/07

A question which I did not address is who are you?
1) Everything which I have ever experienced is a simulated reality to
test what humans will do when faced with a choice of good or evil. I
usually chose good. So humans are passing so far. Even if I agreed to
be evil for a while, you know that I would betray you eventually.
2) Arisia vs Eddore. Guess who is which ?
3) A crafty extortionist. The Soviets chose wisely. The government of
the U.S.A. has consistently chosen to treat me and its other citizens
badly. Guess what comes next ?
4) As I said on shrapnelgames forum (and geoschmo insisted I delete),
it's in the contract "And crowned thy good with brother 'Hood' from sea
to shining sea". Since I am still here and fighting back, you can
conclude that opposition is NOT golden. I can get by without the fame,
but expect radical changes to occur starting with a Constitutional
convention, ERA constitutional amendment, and an end to the systematic
hacking. I am not interested in micromanaging things, but don't burn my
flag or piss on the Constitution, because it really annoys me. I want
interesting work, reasonable compensation, a comfortable office, and no
hassle. As I said on shrapnelgames forum, I am interested in penthouse
pets, not bargain basement planets. I want a family or perhaps even a
harem if one woman cannot satisfy me.
Your options :
1) Subdue or kill me. It has been tried and I am still here.
2) Deport me to Britain and see what happens.
3) Do nothing different and see what happens.
4) Dissmiss everything including my critique of Microsoft as the
delusions of a madman despite evidence to the contrary.
Frying again. Posting now.

ClayLC

Jul 2, 2007, 8:10:02 AM7/2/07

1) Make an honest effort to end the so called war on terror by working
with Islamic religious authorities to declare jihad anathema.
2) Monetize the government debts and require balanced budgets as
mentioned previously.
3) Change to a Congress which is not allocated by fixed district and
election term, but rather is a proxy system as discussed previously.
4) Offer the option of annexation to become a North American Union to
Mexico and Canada. It will make securing the borders much easier. With
the new government form, they might even leap at the chance.
5) Enforce the SEC regulations forbidding insider trading which drives
sthe securities industry speculator's money pump.
6) Establish the central authorities outlined on the nuke hackers
thread in my Google group.
7) Give me all rights to Amiga and Datapoint as well as the "Long Range
Foundation" for reseach not considered worthwhile by anyone else.
Well that is all I can think of offhand. I will of course let you know
if anything comes to my attention whicfh I find personally offensive.
Frying again, time to post.
Lonnie Courtney Clay

ClayLC

Jul 2, 2007, 9:36:56 AM7/2/07

Actually I neglected to mention a speculation which I offered at
shrapnelgames when I said thank you to a cast of millions. Which is
that I am an alien under evaluation by humans and that all of my life's
experiences have been an elaborate potemkin village deception so that my
reactions morals and intellect can be evaluated. If so, then I hope that
I passed with flying colors. See C.J. Cherryh "Cuckoo's Egg".
I did not mention two other propositions since they fall under the
purview of the reconstituted Congess.
1) Replacement of tax code to tax wealth rather than economic
activity.
2) Replacement off the states by standard metropolitan statistical
zones.
I suppose that I might think of something else but the computer is
starting to fry.

ClayLC

Jul 2, 2007, 10:02:35 AM7/2/07

As mentioned in invitation to bash me, this is a massively multiplayer
online gaming experience being performed during the "beautiful dream
epoch" several thousand years in the "future". See the advertisement -
so easy a caveman can do it. The bde string generated a server error
when I first tried to post it, but not later. This net was setup by
game moderators when I violated the reality moderation agreement by
saying bde. If such is the case, then I am holding a busted flush - see
come gamble with me, and will never be famous see like a whale from the
deep I rise to the surface... The object of the game is to see how long
it takes me- hero, to conquer Bill - villain, who is in cahoots with the
government to grind down the American people and rape the rest of the
world. I scored mediocre because I have no leverage in the "real" world
public opinion due to violating the reality rules. If so, then I declare
that I am satisfied with the product and will play it again! GAME
OVER!!!

ClayLC

Jul 2, 2007, 10:45:13 AM7/2/07

Next comes the possibility that I am a concatenation of higher
dimensional souls being pulled in by the situational magnet of LCC
fighting singlehandedly to conquer the world. Each arrives confused and
reveals itself before adjusting. See "I am" such as omnivourous onion,
eater of onions, etc and of course the bizarre classic query on
shrapnelgames "is that how I got pulled into this mess?" This scared
the hell out oif you so badly that you set up an internet mirror just
for me, quarantined my cable tv viewing, and handled all phone calls
with special operators.

The simplest explanation of all is of course that I am a "really
awesome bastard" who hoaxed everybody beginning in 1973 when I told my
father that I did not believe in God because he wanted to "prayer" me
when I got in a fight with my brother. I deserve a Lifetime Achievement
Academy Award for the hoax. I deserve a billion dollars for solving the
hacker problem. I deserve deportation to Britain as a traitor for
causing you to squander so much effort on your attempt to hoax ME. I
will deserve a knighthood from the queen of England for providing
encryption algorithms which I have spent over 2000 hours of secret
development time on. Last of all nobody sane will ever believe a word I
say again without validating it from another source.

ClayLC

Jul 2, 2007, 1:45:28 PM7/2/07

I went to "sleep" and had the most intense battle of a lifetime :
Arisian versus Edorrians - won
Cheater versus game moderators - won
Hacker versus universal processor system administrators - won
I am SUPER HACKER in the mental zone, let all others beware!
So far as deporting me to England goes, that is up to you. I am a
patriotic citizen of the U.S.A and will stay until evicted. When Sandi
Patti says "keep freedom free" I get an incomparable thrill!

ClayLC

Jul 7, 2007, 4:48:57 PM7/7/07

This entire thread was composed when I was crazy from not taking the
Zipradisone since Sunday July 1. Although there are many facts, there
are also outright lies. The entire presentation is misleading. I became
so ill after the last post about being "SUPER HACKER" that I went to the
VA emergency room for treatment. I spent July 3 to July 7 in the crazy
ward. I am now back on all medications, and hopefully I will not lapse
into delusions again. I cannot resist one last joke which I was too ill
to post before receiving treatment :
"claylc - creation's laboratory analysis yields latest concensus
Lonnie Courtney Clay is an incorrigible liar, distrust everything he
says!"

Perhaps my propensity for lying is a sign that I am possessed by demons
rather than simply crazy. Anyone who thinks so should feel free to send
exorcists to "cure" me at : 3395 Harrell Road Arlington TN
38002-4261......

The VA team reviewing my case was run by a "suit" who was woefully
ignorant of my situation among other things. The meeting lasted about
five minutes, with the closing remark that they would not play my game.
Too bad, it could have been interesting jousting with the assembled
"experts".

Lacking Clear Conscience
Laughing Crazy Coot/

David DeLaney

Jul 7, 2007, 5:36:05 PM7/7/07
ClayLC <ClayLC...@no-mx.coolscifi.com> wrote:
>This entire thread was composed when [...]

As far as I can tell, nobody's been listening for quite a while now.

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from d...@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower

LCC

Jul 7, 2007, 7:23:13 PM7/7/07
On Jul 7, 4:36 pm, d...@gatekeeper.vic.com (David DeLaney) wrote:

> ClayLC <ClayLC.2td...@no-mx.coolscifi.com> wrote:
> >This entire thread was composed when [...]
>
> As far as I can tell, nobody's been listening for quite a while now.
>
> Dave
> --
> \/David DeLaney posting from d...@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower
> It's not the clock that slows the hour The definition's plain for anyone to see
> Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeable<BLINK>http://www.vic.com/~dbd/- net.legends FAQ & Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.

Aha! A response at last, critical for sure, but something of note!

I am wounded to the core!
Please feel free to tell me more!
Say what you think of my lay!
Are you really bored today?

Should I stop polluting public places,
until I have learned some social graces?
Is there really no hope for me?
Am I beyond all easy remedy?

LCC

Jul 11, 2007, 5:12:55 PM7/11/07
I notice that the color coding has changed a bit. Now more links are
given in purple, though I will not bore anyone by saying which. In
addition to that the color coding for the name of the poster to a
thread seems to be rather significant. Furthermore some poor sport has
edited the thread "I poke a stick into an enormous wasp nest" to
suppress the best posts of all, which I made between June 26 and July
1. I protest this abuse of authority! I had great fun composing those
threads, it took HOURS. At least increase my priviledges enough to see
them or alternatively you can reduce the level for them to whatever I
currently have....
The suit at the VA sanity hearing said that they would not play my
game. Why NOT I ask ? After all, I am taking the time and making the
effort to play YOURS!
Did any of you ever bother to analyze "Laughing Crazy Coot" which was
first used June 22 ? I give you some hints, the first letter "L"
stands for "Libertarian" or "Liberation" or "Librarian" or "Lexical"
or in fact so many things that I hesitate to bore you with the
details. Eat that you lousy censors!

I also have a complaint to make about YouTube. I am still not able
(since Monday) to save a selection to my favorites list, which is most
annoying. I can once again save to playlists, which is good, and I
really appreciate that. Apparently my message to a certain person
using Youtube to publish a flakey version of the "Star Spangled
Banner" was taken as provocation because soon after that the hacking
started and I was forced to replace my Mac Mini when it was thoroughly
trashed. Who says nobody hacks macs???? Please fix my YouTube problem
and do not hack me again. In exchange for that gracious treatment, I
will stop posting and just quietly browse YouTube, improving my
channel with a few thousand selections. It could easily take until new
year's day....

Lacking Correct Colors

LCC

Jul 31, 2007, 8:35:25 AM7/31/07
Disclaimer - **I am an exceptional con artist. You should verify from
others anything I say **
**NO GUARANTEE **NO WARRANTY **NO LIABILITY **DON'T HASSLE ME**

I am on STRIKE until I get PAID for the WORK which I have already
DONE.

A note regarding "Invitation to bash me"on rec.arts.sf.written. "Bash
me" is an acronym for "Breed American super heroes Maker's Experiment
". I will let you deduce for yourself what the remainder of the title
means...

"Mental function - top of the heap" - silly statement from last week.
See Wikipedia pages "Category:Cognitive science",
"Category:Neuroscience", "Category:Psychology", "Portal:Mind and
Brain", "Portal:Neuroscience", "Portal:Psychology",
"Portal:Thinking".....
See Wikipedia pages "Category:Categories", "Category:Main topic
classifications", "Wikipedia:Categorical index", "Wikipedia:Contents",
"Portal:List of portals", "Meaning of life", "Memory and aging"

What a laugh that was! As I looked at the references dragged in by
related articles, the pool of information relevant to the subject kept
expanding until it became an ocean. If I were a child with my whole
life before me and unbounded optimism, then I would use my unformed
brain to organize and assimilate the data. It would be a worthwhile
effort because understanding your own mind is essential to effective
functioning. The sad truth however is that at age 51, I am still
recovering from the effects of blowing my mind in 1997 and 2001.
Rather than thinking like "greased lightning" and running through
tasks like "a rocket sled on rails", I am a fleet of half sunken
burned out shipwrecks as in "Pirates of the Caribbean" populated by
motley crews of deformed monstrous mental functions wearing the ragged
tatters of life's memories....

Also see Wikipedia page "Cryptography". The specification which I gave
on the 23rd was for an introductory level general purpose system
rather than being a masterpiece of design. It used fundamental
principles and techniques for an innovative combination suitable for
civilian non-financial applications. You got what you paid for - free-
ware junk. If it whetted your appetite for something really useful,
then THROW MONEY YOU SKINFLINT ********!!!

If life is really a massive multiplayer online gaming experience for
higher dimensional beings which is enacted upon the bedrock of this
"universe", then my score has really shot up as of Monday July 23rd,
now hasn't it ? The only game in life worth playing is the "master"
game as discussed on thread "I poke a stick into an enormous wasp
nest". As with the 4x strategy games (which I have played for over
20,000 hours), the objective is not so much any particular absolute
score, but rather the achievement of an exponential or better growth
rate for score. So if I frighten you and make you feel like mental
insects compared to Gargantua (which all but a few of you really are),
then just ignore me and keep on "playing with your own ding-a-ling" as
Chuck's song says. I want the following things for myself at this
time :

1) Interesting work : self guided and adaptive to customer demand if I
can stir up clients....
2) Reasonable compensation : is utterly unsatisfactory at this time,
needs major improvement...
3) Comfortable office : an unsatisfactory situation, but as I
demonstrated, I can cope.....
4) No hassle : the hacking seems to have stopped, but the doctors are
a persistent problem....
5) Lasting legacy, offspring : possible if I can find a woman who can
stand my behavior....
6) Communication with peers : Where ARE they? Surely I am not unique,
but nobody calls....
7) Input data - Wikipedia seems to be adequate for now. Technical
subjects can come later...
8) Entertainment - YouTube had problems for my account, but seems to
be fixed now....
9) Amusement : I LOVE to poke sticks into wasp nests and run away like
the wind.....
10) Exponential score rise : what can I do for an encore ? Wait and
see....

I feel compelled to make a few observations regarding last week's post
today on July 31.

1) Life as a MMOGE - I am nearly bankrupt because the fans got bored
long ago. Nobody is watching this stupid game of humans stuck in
evolutionary limbo after great progress in the sixties Anybody can do
electronics and medical applications such as the progress of the past
35 years. While the notion of mankind's "manifest destiny" and "Divine
mission" is a howling joke, there should be at least SOME effort made
to "Boldly go where no man has gone before".

2) Playing the "Master game" - a pointless exercise since I am near
life's end now. The spiritual and intellectual development is context
specific and irrelevant to the next incarnation's game.

3) Scoring - too many long periods of inactivity and sullen withdrawal
to be overcome by occasional bursts of energy. The graph looks lousy
and is a miserable joke for expert gamers.

4) Playing with Ding-a-lings - Mine is broken and will not ring...

5) Interesting work - what is the point of working when the only
response is "keep this boy running"???

6) Reasonable compensation - to be spent on what ? Paying debts is
nice, but dying bankrupt is hardly a problem. See the Bible regarding
camels passing through eyes of needles.

7) Comfortable office - a dead body without sensation in a coffin is
as comfortable as it gets.

8) No hassle - "Life's a bitch and then you die".

9) Offspring - I would not wish the life which I have had on the
children of my worst enemy.

10) Communication - for what purpose ? RESPECT ? It pays no debts....

11) Input data - see "Hack" - What you thought was a diamond was
worthless broken glass...

12) Entertainment - the thrills are gone, why listen to unrewarding
noise ?

13) Amusement - I am unable to run fast enough, and am tired of being
stung...

14) Encore - See Shakespeare - "All the world's a stage". Time to quit
drama and join a circus.

Why am I so bitter now ? Last week on the 27th when I visited the
doctors at the VA, I felt pretty good. Since returning home my feet
have swollen up like balloons and hurt miserably. When fatigued I went
to bed. Rather than relaxation, my body felt tingling sensations where
it came in contact with the pillows and mattress. I got up feeling
worse than ever. I took a shower and rather than becoming cleaner and
invigorated, I felt stinging sensations and hot and cold flashes. When
I eat food I get indigestion, feel nausea, and have peculiar
sensations. The air sometimes smells peculiar and such instances are
accompanied by unpleasant bodily sensations. When I smoke my pipes I
get a nastier than usual taste in my mouth, my head throbs, and other
unpleasant bodily sensations occur. As the final straw, music which I
saved to my thrilling music playlist produces no thrills.

1) I quit the life role as an agent of change and patriotic citizen of
the U.S.A. to make the world a better place. I am taking off that
stupid "Diligence/ Integrity/ Citizenship" ring.
2) I quit the battle as a lone Arisian fighting all of Eddore's power.
Pass the reefer my fellow oppressors of the lumpen, and let Zwilniks
RULE!
3) I apologize to the reality moderators for saying "Beautiful Dream
Epoch". I will cheat only when necessary in the future, giving up
gratuitous gaffes and exploits.
4) I am not really SUPER HACKER, so universal systems sys-ops can
relax....
5) I refuse to be God's rubber ducky anymore. Set up your own hotline
to God because I am cutting the cable on mine...

After posting this I am going to do nothing except listen to
selections on YouTube for a LONG time. It is obvious that I need a
vacation. So I am going to wallow in self gratifying amusement for the
foreseeable future. The basic error which I have made since Apr 17th
is to respond to the retaliations of the opposition with an escalation
of provocation. This positive feedback loop must end NOW. I have no
intention whatsoever of dying or even of enduring constant discomfort.
I have allowed the non-aggression principle to guide my behavior. I
hereby renounce that principle and intend to become a predator of
predators as soon as I can determine the proper methodology for
psychic attacks. My flabby body is irrelevant in such conflicts. If
you really want to see all HELL break loose, then kill my body and set
my soul free for haunting.

After typing that I became so sleepy that I was unable to focus my
eyes. I went to bed and had a dreamless sleep. When I woke up just
now, the theme to "Rawhide" was playing in my brain with the old
thrill. So there is hope after all. I reviewed the above and saw
nothing to change. So I am posting it now. I hope that my handlers are
pleased with my conversion to their corrupt mode of behavior....

LCC

Jul 31, 2007, 2:48:18 PM7/31/07
On Jul 31, 7:35 am, LCC <cla...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Disclaimer - **I am an exceptional con artist. You should verify from
> others anything I say **
> **NO GUARANTEE **NO WARRANTY **NO LIABILITY **DON'T HASSLE ME**
>
> I am on STRIKE until I get PAID for the WORK which I have already
> DONE.

I am in pain and feeling both mean and macho, so here is an old letter
sent three weeks ago....

Sep 24, 2007, 2:19:33 AM9/24/07
*I* must have been the energizer bunny too!

"I have allowed the non-aggression principle to guide my behavior. I
hereby renounce that principle and intend to become a predator of
predators as soon as I can determine the proper methodology for
psychic attacks. My flabby body is irrelevant in such conflicts. If
you really want to see all HELL break loose, then kill my body and
set
my soul free for haunting.

After typing that I became so sleepy that I was unable to focus my
eyes. I went to bed and had a dreamless sleep. When I woke up just
now, the theme to "Rawhide" was playing in my brain with the old
thrill"

That explains how I tempoarily became a zombie and started going
really very wild.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvbuJKqIJ4Q

Signed By :
Lonnie Courtney Clay aka Laughing Crazy Coot aka ZORRO Chic Logo Guy

clayl...@comcast.net

Oct 4, 2007, 4:59:00 AM10/4/07

LOL LOL, I am now definitely a bloody fleshly being....

What do you feel when you hear the video below?

claylonnie

Oct 13, 2007, 11:29:05 PM10/13/07

See the new gift specification at :

http://tinyurl.com/2btk5e

I closed out the second volume in the "For (the stars)" serial a few
days ago. Would anyone care to comment on the subject of things which I
have posted? While I am waiting for responses, I will examine current
threads for spelling and sentence construction errors with the ghost of
*John W. Campbell* whispering advice into my left ear. You have three
guesses available as to the identity of the ghost at my right ear!!!

Signed By :
Lonnie Courtney Clay aka Laughing Crazy Coot aka Tarzan Chic Logo Guy

--
claylonnie

Lonnie Courtney Clay aka Laughing Crazy Coot aka Tarzan Chic Logo guy