Dorsai Update

peterw...@hotmail.com

Apr 1, 2006, 5:28:50 PM4/1/06
The National Endowment for the Arts has announced that it will be
funding the completion of the late Gordon Dickson's epic Dorsai series
of novels. A panel of SFWA members will choose writers for the
individual books based on a blind reading of sample chapters submitted
by applicants. This will not be limited to established science fiction
writers, as the series will include historical and contemporary novels.

This has been authorized under the administration's No Childe Left
Behind program.

Peter
Wezeman
anti-social
Darwinist

Mike Schilling

Apr 1, 2006, 5:35:14 PM4/1/06

<peterw...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Remember the Mayne!

Sea Wasp

Apr 1, 2006, 6:05:20 PM4/1/06

> This has been authorized under the administration's No Childe Left
> Behind program.

<zod> Why do you say these things to me, when you know that I will
kill you for it?</zod>

--
Sea Wasp
/^\

Tim McDaniel

Apr 2, 2006, 12:04:35 AM4/2/06
In article <1143930530....@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,

<peterw...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>This has been authorized under the administration's No Childe Left
>Behind program.

Good thing I don't have a cat. It might be alarmed by the way I'm
sitting here yelping "Ow! Ow! Ow!".

--
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tm...@panix.com

Richard D. Latham

Apr 3, 2006, 4:12:58 PM4/3/06
peterw...@hotmail.com writes:

You forgot the part where t talks about how all the aquthors shall be
flogged, because ...

"Spare the rod, and spoil the Childe".

--
#include <disclaimer.std> /* I don't speak for IBM ... */
/* Heck, I don't even speak for myself */