DC Signing

John Nowacki

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
Regarding today's signing at Olsson's in DC:

Fairly small crowd, as expected. Very few questions asked (that I
overheard), though RJ did repeat the "I've known the last scene since .
. ." bit at least four or five times. He also told one fellow who
wanted a photograph that he didn't mind having his picture taken, but he
insisted on keeping his clothes on. Someone in the line said "Damn!"
rather loudly, and RJ looked back and said that he hears that a lot.
Well . . . .

RJ said that a channeler can hide strength as well as ability to
channel, but added that 1) few people know how to do it, and 2) the AS
don't even know these tricks are possible. Those caveats are rather
obvious, I know. But I mention this answer because I thought I heard it
reported here that this question was met with "RAFO" in the past. I'm
sure someone will clarify that for me.

One of the regular contributors to the group--I don't recall
whom--suggested asking whether Moridin came into existence before or
after the 'gars. That one earned a quick glance and an RAFO.

Well, that's about it, in a nutshell.

--
John Nowacki jnow...@erols.com

CMDT...@usinternet.com

Nov 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/26/98
John Nowacki wrote:
[snip]

> One of the regular contributors to the group--I don't recall
> whom--suggested asking whether Moridin came into existence before or
> after the 'gars. That one earned a quick glance and an RAFO.
>
> Well, that's about it, in a nutshell.

OK... this may be simple, but I don't see it in the FAQ.... what the
heck does RAFO mean?

John Nowacki

Nov 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/26/98
CMDT...@usinternet.com wrote:
> > One of the regular contributors to the group--I don't recall
> > whom--suggested asking whether Moridin came into existence before or
> > after the 'gars. That one earned a quick glance and an RAFO.
> >
> OK... this may be simple, but I don't see it in the FAQ.... what the
> heck does RAFO mean?

Read And Find Out.

--
JOHN NOWACKI
jnow...@erols.com

Mike Timbers

Nov 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/27/98
John Nowacki wrote in message <365D67...@erols.com>...

No, seriously, what does RAFO stand for.

John Nowacki

Nov 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/27/98
Mike Timbers wrote:

> >Read And Find Out.
> >

> No, seriously, what does RAFO stand for.

Read And Find Out. Really.

Laura M. Parkinson

Nov 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/30/98
John Nowacki <jnow...@erols.com> wrote:

But Read and Find Out Really would be RAFOR.

-'-,-'-<<0 Trickster 0>>-'-,-'- lpark...@mindspring.com
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1327

VampCode Beta: PNlmpA23MrHnWc* VS\/^I\/^^\/^B\/^^WnRnH\/^ NR^\/^^\/^L\/^Oci

"Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be
destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down