Rafo'd at the Book Signing

yhooders

Oct 11, 2005, 2:09:29 PM10/11/05
I went to the kickoff booksigning at Barnes & Noble in NYC today. It
was different than last time. There wasn't a large open area, so the
line wound around the bookshelves. You weren't able to see RJ until you
were actually getting your books signed. The guy in front of me asked
about what accents do the seanchan have, and RJ answered that the
Seanchan have a souther accent, while the Illianers sound Dutch. He
also mentioned that the Tairens have a spanish accent.

So I asked "Is that the Creator speaking at the end of the Eye of the
World?" to which RJ answered - "Read and Find Out." I said oh that's a
RAFO? Harriet was laughing. Then I asked what would happen if Suian was
re-severed and healed by a man, and he answered, Read and Find out.

Oh Well.

Tom Kelsall

Oct 11, 2005, 4:00:21 PM10/11/05
On 11 Oct 2005 11:09:29 -0700, the keys started rattling, and

Bloody hell, TWO RAFO's?!

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!
--

Tom Kelsall