Melborne appearances

Sastan

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99
Friday 27th

He'll be in Mebourne for two appearances:

Friday 27th
August
12pm:

Minotaur Books
220 Bourke St
Melbourne VIC

----------------------

Saturday 28th
August
2.00pm:

A & R Bookworld
Melbourne
35 Swanston St
Melbourne VIC

Mark Erikson

Aug 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/10/99

Sastan <sas...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

> Friday 27th
>
> He'll be in Mebourne for two appearances:
>
> Friday 27th
> August
> 12pm:
>
> Minotaur Books
> 220 Bourke St
> Melbourne VIC

Woah, that sounds good, although I hope he isn't held up for seven hours,
like Terry Pratchett was. However, he is also making another appearance at:

ROBINSONS books & coffee
3 / 11 Station Street, Frankston, 3199
Ph: (03) 9783 6488
6.30 pm

On the same day

> ----------------------
>
> Saturday 28th
> August
> 2.00pm:
>
> A & R Bookworld
> Melbourne
> 35 Swanston St
> Melbourne VIC

Isn't he also doing some shows for the literary festival. I reckon I'd like
to see those.
And questions, I often think of great questions, then forget them. Is there
a _good_ questions list out there somewhere?

--
-Mark Erikson, 17 year old virgin
asha...@geocities.com

Kojin

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
Sastan wrote:

> Friday 27th
>
> He'll be in Mebourne for two appearances:
>
> Friday 27th
> August
> 12pm:
>
> Minotaur Books
> 220 Bourke St
> Melbourne VIC
>
> ----------------------
>
> Saturday 28th
> August
> 2.00pm:
>
> A & R Bookworld
> Melbourne
> 35 Swanston St
> Melbourne VIC

And here I am buying tickets to see him talk to other people!!! Soo..
who else is gonna turn up to these things?

~ Kojin

Mark Erikson

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99

Kojin <ko...@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message

Where, when, what and how much?
Yeah, I'll probably make an appearance at Minotaur.

Ace .S.

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
Mark Erikson <asha...@geocities.com> wrote in message

> Woah, that sounds good, although I hope he isn't held up for seven hours,
> like Terry Pratchett was

Oh, I remember seeing Pratchett at a book store in Sydney. The line was
hella long. Of course I didn't bother getting anything signed since I'm not
that great a fan of him really ...

Do you know if Jordan will be heading off to Sydney sometime or even if he
already did so?

--
Ace .S.

http://jsa.users.fl.net.au
http://i.am/karinsan
"You must defeat my throw to stand a chance." - L-Karin
-

Aaron Dick

Aug 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/13/99

Ace .S. wrote in message <37b1...@news.syd.fl.net.au>...

>Mark Erikson <asha...@geocities.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Woah, that sounds good, although I hope he isn't held up for seven hours,
>> like Terry Pratchett was
>
>Oh, I remember seeing Pratchett at a book store in Sydney. The line was
>hella long. Of course I didn't bother getting anything signed since I'm not
>that great a fan of him really ...

When I saw him I was with my mother and, after he told us about carpe
jugulum and some other stuff, she forced her way to within 6 people of the
front. The wasn't a huge crowd anyway. But he signed my name wrong....

Aaron D.

Donald Lowe

Aug 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/24/99
In article <37b1...@news.syd.fl.net.au>, "Ace .S." <sp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Mark Erikson <asha...@geocities.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Woah, that sounds good, although I hope he isn't held up for seven hours,
>> like Terry Pratchett was
>
>Oh, I remember seeing Pratchett at a book store in Sydney. The line was
>hella long. Of course I didn't bother getting anything signed since I'm not
>that great a fan of him really ...
>
>Do you know if Jordan will be heading off to Sydney sometime or even if he
>already did so?

I know of one appearance at the Collins Bookstore in the Broadway Shopping
Centre on Friday, September 3rd, at about 6pm. Anybody know any others?

cheers
Don