SFTV: Upcoming Episode Schedules and News (Sept 22, 2007)

Lee Whiteside

Sep 22, 2007, 1:31:12 PM9/22/07
Science Fiction/Fantasy/Etc. TV Shows Upcoming Episodes
(Sept 22nd, 2007 Update)

This posting contains titles of upcoming episodes for the
following shows:

Broadcast Network Shows

Bionic Woman (NBC)
Bones (FOX)
Chuck (NBC)
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS)
CSI: Miami (CBS)
CSI: NY (CBS)
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Ghost Whisperer (CBS)
Heroes (NBC)
Journeyman (NBC)
Jericho (CBS)
Masters of Science Fiction (ABC)
Medium (NBC)
Moonlight (CBS)
Numb3rs (CBS)
Pushing Daisies (ABC)
Reaper (The CW)
Smallville (The CW)
Supernatural (The CW)

Syndicated
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Star Trek Remastered

Cable/Satellite/Elsewhere
Ani-Monday (SciFi)
Battlestar Galactica (SciFi)
Blood Ties (Lifetime)
The Dead Zone (USA)
Destination Truth (SciFi)
Doctor Who (SciFi/CBC/BBC One)
The Dresden Files (SciFi/Space/Sky One)
Eureka (SciFi)
Flash Gordon (SciFi)
The 4400 (USA)
Ghost Hunters (SciFi)
Hex (BBC America)
Monk (USA)
Painkiller Jane (SciFi)
Psych (USA)
Robin Hood (BBC1/BBC America)
The Sarah Jane Adventures (BBC/CBBC)
SciFi Saturday Movies (SciFi)
Stargate SG-1 (SciFi)
Stargate Atlantis (SciFi)
Who Wants to Be a Superhero? (SciFi)

Kids/Animated
The Batman (Kids WB/Cartoon)
Legion of Super Heroes (Kids WB)
Robot Chicken (Adult Swim)

Plus other specials noted that I find out about in advance.

NOTES: The latest edition of this listing is available at the
Magrathea/SFTV Web Pages at http://www.sftv.org/sftv/sftvschd.txt

It is also available at the SCIFI page on Compuserve
Season to Date file is also available via www.sftv.org
Permission is granted to repost on other systems. If you excerpt
it, please note this list as the info source. Send any questions
you have to me, Lee Whiteside, at leewsftv @ yahoo.com.

News and other info is also posted on the SFTV News Yahoo mailing
list as well as the SFTV Blog at sftvblog.blogspot.com .

SFTV, SFTVNews & SFTVTalk Mailing list info is at the end of
the file.

SFTV News & Info

The New Season Starts Now!
The new fall season officially starts this coming week, with a bunch
of new and returning shows. How the new shows will fare is yet to be
seen, but there does appear to be a fair amount of buzz for most of
them from what I have seen around the net. Of the new genre shows,
the one that seems to have the least buzz is Journeyman, but it may
still appeal to people who don't hang out on the internet. Even with
the behind the scenes stuff going on, Moonlight seems to have a lot of
buzz and several fan sites up already. Never underestimate the
appeal of a vampire detective! Of the new shows that have genre
elements, I've opted to NOT keep track of Cavemen, which I have a
feeling won't last long anyways. I have added Bones as the result
of several requests.

NBC is doing a lot of alternate airings of the pilots for their new
shows with airings on SciFi, Bravo and USA Network all scheduled
along with free DVD rentals at Blockbuster, Video on Demand,
and Amazon Unbox (having left Itunes). NBC will be starting up their
own download service that will initially be free but will later
start charging for episodes. It will be interesting to see how
that works out. Other networks will likely be streaming the episodes
online as well as making them available via iTunes or other services.

Family Guy Does Star Wars
This Sunday's season opener of Family Guy on FOX features a
Star Wars parody in a one hour episode starting at 9 pm ET/PT.

TV Big Shot! at www.tvbigshot.com
Television Without Pity and Bravo have launched a new Fantasy TV
competition called TV Big Shot which allows users to buy and sell
current TV shows, gaining points on how well they do in the ratings
and other factors. It launched early this week and appears to be
having some growing pains (as well as some confusion about how it
all will work, especially with shows going on hiatus or in limbo).
Since they do have a grand prize of $100,000, there will be a lot
of people trying to win and right now it isn't clear what is the
best strategy. You are limited to a budget of $300 million and
the way shows are priced, that will get you two hit shows and
one or two other lower priced shows. My network, SFTVPlus will
likely not win overall, but I figured I'd try a mostly genre
strategy. You can see my network at the following url:
http://www.tvbigshot.com/network/82/ . No one will actually get
any points until after next weeks ratings are in, so it's
currently a list of 6000+ networks all hoping to do better
than the others. With the limited budget for each network,
it may make it difficult to have one single one break ahead
of the pack.

BBC Update - Sarah Jane and Robin Hood
The BBC starts airing the Sarah Jane Adventures this monday
on Children's BBC with ten episodes (consisting of five two-part
episodes). You can see info on the series at www.bbc.co.uk/sja .
The second series of Robin Hood begins on the BBC on Oct 6th.
No one seems to have additional episode info on the series,
so that is all that is listed as of now.

Renewals for Psych and Burn Notice, 4400 & Dead Zone Waiting
USA Network announced that they are picking up Psych for a
third season of 16 episodes that will start airing next
summer. The remainder of the second season will commence
in January. They also picked up Burn Notice for a second
season of 13 episodes, likely to return next summer. As for
The 4400 and The Dead Zone, USA has yet to indicate if
they will be renewing either of the shows. Their ratings
have been down somewhat, but USA still seemed happy about
them in their summer ratings report. As for Monk, I couldn't
find anything indicating a renewal beyond a sixth season.
At this point, it's probably a matter of how long Tony
Shaloub wants to do the show.

SFTV Schedule Notes

Nothing really significant schedule changes or aberrations this
time.

SFTV New Season start dates / Special Airdates :

Doctor Who (BBC America) Sep 8 (Series Two BBC America Debut)
Torchwood (BBC America) Sep 8 (US Debut)
Blood Ties (Space) Sep 14 (Space Debut)
Chuck (NBC) Sep 24 (Series Debut)
Heroes (NBC) Sep 24 (Season Two)
Journeyman (NBC) Sep 24 (Series Debut)
CSI: Miami (CBS) Sep 24 (Season Six)
The Sarah Jane Adventures (BBC/CBBC) Sep 24 (Series Debut)
Reaper (The CW) Sep 25 (Series Debut)
Bionic Woman (NBC) Sep 26 (Series Debut)
CSI:NY (CBS) Sep 26 (Series Debut)
Ghost Hunters (SciFi) Sep 26 (Season 3 Resumes)
Haunted (SciFI) Sep 26 (SciFi Debut)
CSI (CBS) Sep 27 (Season Eight)
Smallville (The CW) Sep 27 (Season Seven)
Ghost Whisperer (CBS) Sep 28 (Season Three)
Moonlight (CBS) Sep 28 (Series Debut)
Numb3rs (CBS) Sep 28 (Season Three)
Stargate Atlantis (SciFi) Sep 28 (Season Four)
Desperate Housewives (ABC) Sep 30 (Season Four)
Dexter (Showtime) Sep 30 (Season Two)
Pushing Daisies (ABC) Oct 3 (Series Debut)
Supernatural (The CW) Oct 4 (Season Three)
Robin Hood (BBC1) Oct 6 (Season Two)
Blood Ties (Lifetime) Oct 12 (Season One Resumes)
Battlestar Galactica: Razor (SciFi) Nov 24 (Movie/Special debut)
Tin Man (SciFi) Dec (Miniseries Debut)
Doctor Who: Voyage of the Damned (BBC1) Dec 25 (Christmas Special)
Sarah Connor Chronicles (FOX) Jan (Midseason - Series Debut)
New Amsterdam (FOX) ??? (Midseason - Series Debut)
Life on Mars (BBC America) Jan (Season Two)
Afterlife (BBC America) Mar (Season Two)

This only lists the titles of the shows, so there are no spoilers
other than what might be contained in the titles. This list is
mailed about every other week. If you have access to info that I
don't have, please email me at sftv @ hotmail.com so I can include
it here. The syndicated shows I should have up to a months worth
(at least) of upcoming episodes. For the network shows, it is
limited to what info is listed in various tv listing sources and
what people post to the net.

As always, these schedules are subject to change by the producers
and networks and local stations at any time.

BROADCAST NETWORKS

The Bionic Woman (NBC)
Wednesdays at 9 pm ET/PT, repeats Fri 7 pm ET/PT on SciFi
http://www.nbc.com/Bionic_Woman/
http://www.bionicwebsite.com

Airdate Ep # Title
9/26/07 1 Pilot
9/28/07 1R Pilot [Scifi 7:00 pm ET/PT]
9/29/07 1 Pilot
10/03/07 2 Birds
10/05/07 2R Birds [Scifi 7:00 pm ET/PT]
10/06/07 1R Pilot [USA 6:00 pm ET/PT]
10/07/07 1R Pilot [Bravo 4:00 pm ET/PT]
10/10/07 3 Paradise Lost
10/12/07 3R Paradise Lost [Scifi 7:00 pm ET/PT]
10/17/07 4 Sisterhood
10/19/07 4R Sisterhood [Scifi 7:00 pm ET/PT]
10/24/07 5 Face Off
10/26/07 5R Face Off [Scifi 7:00 pm ET/PT]
10/31/07 6 The Journey
11/07/07 7 Everything Will Change

Bones (FOX)
Tuesdays at 8 pm ET/PT
http://www.fox.com/Bones

Airdate Ep # Title
9/25/07 45 The Widow's Son in the Windshield
10/02/07 46 Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van
10/09/07 47 Death in the Saddle

10/23/07 48 The Secret in the Soil
10/30/07 49 The Mummy in the Maze
TBA The Intern in the Incinerator
TBA The Boy in the Time Capsule
TBA The Player Under Pressure

Chuck (NBC)
Mondays at 8 pm ET/PT
http://www.nbc.com/Chuck

Airdate Ep # Title
9/24/07 1 Pilot
9/29/07 1R Pilot [Sat 9:00 pm ET/PT]
9/30/07 1R Pilot [SciFi 11:00 pm ET/PT]
10/01/07 2 Chuck Versus the Helicopter
10/06/07 1R Pilot [Usa 2:00 pm ET/PT]
10/07/07 1R Pilot [Bravo 12:00 pm ET/PT]
10/08/07 3 Chuck Versus the Tango

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season Seven (CBS)
Thursdays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi
http://www.csifiles.com

Airdate Ep # Title
8/02/07 144R Toe Tags
8/09/07 158R Fallen Idols
8/16/07 160R Big Shots
8/23/07 163R Leapin' Lizards
8/30/07 151R Loco Motives
9/06/07 157R Monster in The Box
9/13/07 161R Lab Rats [While the Cat's Away]
9/20/07 165R Living Doll [Season Finale]

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season Eight (CBS)
Thursdays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi
http://www.csifiles.com

Airdate Ep # Title
9/27/07 166 Dead Doll
10/04/07 167 A La Cart
10/11/07 168 Go To Hell
10/18/07 169 Case of the Cross Dressing Carp
10/25/07 170 The Chick Chop Flick Shop
TBA Who & What

CSI: Miami Season Five (CBS)
Mondays at 10 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami
http://www.csifiles.com

Airdate Ep # Title
8/06/07 115R Triple Threat
8/13/07 116R Bloodline
8/20/07 117R Rush
8/27/07 118R Just Murdered
9/03/07 119R Burned
9/10/07 120R Kill Switch
9/17/07 121R Born to Kill [Season Finale]

CSI: Miami Season Six (CBS)
Mondays at 10 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami
http://www.csifiles.com

Airdate Ep # Title
9/24/07 122 Dangerous Son
10/01/07 123 Cyber-lebrity
10/08/07 124 Inside Out
10/13/07 100R Death Pool 100 [Sat 9:00 pm ET/PT]
10/15/07 125 Bang, Bang, Your Debt

CSI: NY Season Three (CBS)
Wednesdays at 10 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny
http://www.csifiles.com

Airdate Ep # Title
8/01/07 67R What Schemes May Come
8/08/07 48R People With Money
8/15/07 49R Not What It Looks Like
8/22/07 50R Love Run Cold
8/29/07 68R Past Imperfect
9/05/07 69R Cold Reveal
9/12/07 70R ... Comes Around
9/19/07 71R Snow Day [Season Finale]

CSI: NY Season Four (CBS)
Wednesdays at 10 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny
http://www.csifiles.com

Airdate Ep # Title
9/26/07 72 Can You Hear Me Now?
10/03/07 73 The Deep
10/10/07 74 You Only Die Once
10/17/07 75 Times Up
10/24/07 76 Down the Rabbit Hole
10/31/07 77 Boo
11/07/07 78 Commuted Sentences
TBA Buzzkill
TBA One Wedding and a Funeral

Desperate Housewives Season Two (ABC)
Sundays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate
http://www.getdesperate.com

Date Ep # Title
8/05/07 66R God, That's Good
8/12/07 67R Gossip
8/19/07 68R Into the Woods
8/26/07 54R Bang
9/02/07 70R Getting Married Today [Season Finale]

Desperate Housewives Season Four (ABC)
Sundays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate
http://www.getdesperate.com

Date Ep # Title
9/23/07 SP Secrets & Lies
9/30/07 71 Now You Know
10/07/07 72 Smiles of a Summer Night
10/14/07 73 The Game

Ghost Whisperer Season Two (CBS)
Friday 8 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ghost_whisperer/

Airdate Ep # Title
8/03/07 36R Speed Demon
8/10/07 [pre-empted]
8/17/07 38R The Cradle Will Rock
8/24/07 [pre-empted]
8/25/07 26R The Ghost Within [Sat 8 pm ET/PT]
8/31/07 43R The Prophet
9/07/07 [pre-empted]
9/14/07 [pre-empted]
9/21/07 44R The Gathering [Season Finale]

Ghost Whisperer Season Three (CBS)
Friday 8 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ghost_whisperer/

Airdate Ep # Title
9/28/07 45 The Underneath
10/05/07 46 Don't Try This at Home
10/12/07 47 Haunted Hero
10/19/07 48 No Safe Place
10/26/07 49 Weight of What Was
11/02/07 50 Double Exposure
11/09/07 51 Unhappy Medium

Heroes (NBC)
Monday 9 pm ET/PT
http://heroes.nbc.com
http://www.9thwonders.com

Airdate Ep # Title
8/13/07 4R Collison [Larter & Pasdar host segments]
8/20/07 9R Homecoming [Hayden & Milo host segments]
8/27/07 10R Six Months Ago [Oka & Lee host segments]
9/03/07 17R Company Man [Coleman & Grunberg host segments]
9/10/07 18R Parasite [Ramamurthy & Quinto host segments]
9/17/07 23R How to Stop an Exploding Man [10:00 pm ET/PT]

Heroes Season Two (NBC)
Monday 9 pm ET/PT
http://heroes.nbc.com
http://www.9thwonders.com
http://www.herosite.net

Airdate Ep # Title
9/24/07 24 Four Months Later
9/29/07 24R Four Months Later [Sat 8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/01/07 25 Lizards
10/06/07 25R Lizards [Sat 8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/08/07 26 Kindred
10/15/07 27 The Kindness of Strangers

Jericho (CBS)
Fridays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho
http://www.whodroppedthebomb.com

Airdate Ep # Title
8/03/07 16R Winter's End
8/10/07 [pre-empted]
8/17/07 18R A.K.A.
8/24/07 [pre-empted]
8/31/07 19R Casus Belli
9/07/07 20R One If By Land [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/14/07 21R Coalition of the Willing
9/21/07 22R Why We Fight [Season Finale]

Journeyman (NBC)
Mondays at 10 pm ET/PT
http://www.nbc.com/journeyman

Airdate Ep # Title
9/24/07 1 Pilot - A Love of a Lifetime
9/27/07 1R Pilot [SciFi 7:00 pm ET/PT]
10/01/07 1R Pilot [SciFi 12:00 am ET/PT]
10/01/07 2 Friendly Skies
10/06/07 1R Pilot [USA 5:00 pm ET/PT]
10/07/07 1R Pilot [Bravo 2:00 pm ET/PT]
10/08/07 3 Game Three
10/15/07 4 The Year of the Rabbit
10/22/07 5 The Legend of Dylan McCleen
10/29/07 6 Keepers
11/05/07 7 Double Down

Masters of Science Fiction (ABC)
Saturdays at 10 pm ET/PT starting August 4th for four episodes
http://www.abc.com/Medium/

Airdate Ep # Title
8/04/07 1 A Clean Escape
8/11/07 2 The Awakening [The General Zapped an Angel]
8/18/07 3 Jerry Was A Man
8/25/07 4 The Discarded
TBA Watchbird
TBA Little Brother

Medium Season Three (NBC)
Wednesday at 10 pm ET/PT
http://www.nbc.com/Medium/

Airdate Ep # Title
8/11/07 54R Whatever Possessed You [Sat 10:00 pm ET/PT]
8/25/07 56R 1-900-LUCKY [Sat 10:00 pm ET/PT]
9/08/07 58R Head Games [Sat 10:00 pm ET/PT]
9/15/07 59R Heads Will Roll [Sat 10:00 pm ET/PT]
9/22/07 60R Everything Comes to a Head [Sat 10:00 pm ET/PT]

Moonlight (CBS)
Fridays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/moonlight
http://www.moonlightfans.com

Airdate Ep # Title
9/28/07 1 No Such Thing as Vampires
9/29/07 1R No Such Thing as Vampires [Sat 8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/05/07 2 Out of the Past
10/12/07 3 Dr. Feelgood
10/19/07 4 Fever
10/26/07 5 Arrested Development

Numb3rs Season Three (CBS)
Fridays at 10 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/numb3rs/

Airdate Ep # Title
8/03/07 59R Under Pressure
8/10/07 [pre-empted]
8/17/07 [TBA]
8/24/07 [pre-empted]
8/31/07 58R The Art of Reckoning
9/07/07 [pre-empted]
9/14/07 41R The Mole
9/21/07 61R The Janus List [Season Finale]

Numb3rs Season Four (CBS)
Fridays at 10 pm ET/PT
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/numb3rs/

Airdate Ep # Title
9/28/07 62 Trust Metric
10/05/07 63 Velocity
10/12/07 64 Hollywood Homicide
10/19/07 65 Thirteen

Pushing Daisies (ABC)
Wednesdays at 8 pm ET/PT
http://www.abc.go.com/

Airdate Ep # Title
10/03/07 1 Pie-lette
10/05/07 1R Pie-lette [Fri 8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/10/07 2 Dummy
10/17/07 3 The Fun in Funeral
10/24/07 4 Pigeon
10/31/07 5 Girth

Reaper (The CW)
Tuesday at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.cwtv.com/cw-reaper.html

Airdate Ep # Title
9/25/07 1 Pilot
9/27/07 1R Pilot [Thu 9:00 pm ET/PT]
10/02/07 2 Charged
10/09/07 3 All Mine

Smallville Season Six (The CW)
Thursdays at 8 pm ET/PT
http://www.cwtv.com/cw-smallville.html
http://www.kryptonsite.com
http://www.smallvilleledger.com

Airdate Ep # Title
8/02/07 125R Freak
8/05/07 119R Subterranean [Sun 7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/09/07 126R Promise
8/12/07 116R Fallout [Sun 7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/16/07 127R Combat
8/19/07 120R Hydro [Sun 7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/23/07 128R Progeny [Lynda Carter]
8/26/07 122R Labyrinth [Sun 7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/30/07 129R Nemesis
9/02/07 130R Noir [Sun 7:00 pm ET/PT]
9/06/07 131R Prototype
9/09/07 114R Arrow [Sun 7:00 pm ET/PT]
9/13/07 132R Phantom
9/16/07 121R Justice [Sun 7:00 pm ET/PT]

Smallville Season Seven (The CW)
Thursdays at 8 pm ET/PT
http://www.cwtv.com/cw-smallville.html
http://www.kryptonsite.com
http://www.smallvilleledger.com

Airdate Ep # Title
9/27/07 133 Bizarro
10/04/07 134 Kara
10/11/07 135 Fierce
10/18/07 136 Cure
10/25/07 137 Action
11/01/07 138 Lara
11/08/07 139 Wrath

Supernatural Season Two (The CW)
Thursdays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.cwtv.com/cw-supernatural.html
http://vidiot.com/Supernatural

Airdate Ep # Title
8/02/07 38R Road Kill [Tricia Helfer]
8/09/07 39R Heart
8/16/07 40R Hollywood Babylon
8/23/07 41R Folsom Prison Blues
8/30/07 42R What Is and What Should Never Be
9/06/07 43R All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
9/13/07 44R All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2 [Season Finale]

Supernatural Season Three (The CW)
Thursdays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.cwtv.com/cw-supernatural.html
http://vidiot.com/Supernatural

Airdate Ep # Title
10/04/07 45 The Magnificent Seven
10/11/07 46 The Kids Are Alright
10/18/07 47 Bad Day at Black Rock
10/25/07 48 Sin City
11/01/07 49 Bedtime Stories
11/08/07 50 Red Sky at Morning
11/15/07 51 New Blood

SYNDICATED

Stargate: SG-1 Season Nine (Syndicated)
http://www.stargate-sg1.com

Week of Ep # Title
8/06/07 188R Ethon
8/13/07 189R Off The Grid
8/20/07 190R The Scourge
8/27/07 191R Arthur's Mantle
9/03/07 192R Crusade
9/10/07 193R Camelot

Stargate: SG-1 Season Ten (Syndicated)
http://www.stargate-sg1.com

Week of Ep # Title
9/17/07 194 Flesh and Blood
9/24/07 195 Morpheus
10/01/07 196 The Pegasus Project
10/08/07 197 Insiders
10/15/07 198 Uninvited
10/22/07 199 200
10/29/07 200 Counter Strike
11/05/07 201 Memento Mori
11/12/07 202 Company of Thieves
11/19/07 203 The Quest Part 1

Stargate Atlantis Season Two (Syndicated)
http://www.stargate-atlantis.com

Week of Ep # Title
8/06/07 35R The Tower
8/13/07 36R The Long Goodbye
8/20/07 37R Coup D'Etat
8/27/07 38R Michael
9/03/07 39R Inferno
9/10/07 40R Allies

Stargate Atlantis Season Three (Syndicated)
http://www.stargate-atlantis.com

Week of Ep # Title
9/17/07 41 No Man's Land
9/24/07 42 Misbegotten
10/01/07 43 Irresistible
10/08/07 44 Sateda
10/15/07 45 Progeny
10/22/07 46 The Real World
10/29/07 47 Common Ground
11/05/07 48 McKay and Mrs. Miller
11/12/07 49 Phantoms
11/19/07 50 The Return Part 1

Star Trek: Remastered (Syn)
Two episodes a week
http://www.startrek.com

Week of Ep# Title
8/06/07 36R Wolf in the Fold
8/13/07 68R Wink of an Eye
8/20/07 65R For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
8/27/06 3R The Corbomite Maneuver
9/03/07 35R The Doomsday Machine

Star Trek: Remastered Season Two (Syn)
http://www.startrek.com
http://trekmovie.com

Week of Ep# Title
9/10/07 14 The Galileo Seven
9/17/07 13 The Conscience of the King
9/24/07 6 The Man Trap
10/01/07 10 What Are Little Girls Made Of?
10/08/07 11 Dagger of the Mind
10/15/07 46 The Gamesters of Triskelion
10/22/07 30R Catspaw
10/29/07 31 Metamorphosis
11/05/07 40 The Deadly Years
11/12/07 35R The Doomsday Machine
11/19/07 24R Space Seed
11/26/07 20 The Alternative Factor
12/03/07 22 The Return of the Archons
12/10/07 23 A Taste of Armageddon
12/17/07 21R Tomorrow Is Yesterday
12/24/07 48R The Immunity Syndrome
12/31/07 66 Day of the Dove

CABLE & SATELLITE

Ani-Monday (SciFi)
Mondays at 11 pm ET/PT
http://www.scifi.com/anime

Air Date Ep# Title
8/06/07 7 Noein - Precious Person [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/06/07 7 Tokko - A Telephone Call [11:30 pm ET/PT]
8/07/07 5 Street Fighter II: Hot Blooded Fei Long [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/07/07 6 Street Fighter II: Appearance of the Secret Technique [12:30 a
m ET/PT]
8/13/07 8 Noein - Secrets [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/13/07 8 Tokko - Time to Say Goodbye [11:30 pm ET/PT]
8/14/07 7 Street Fighter II: The Revenge of Ashur [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/14/07 8 Street Fighter II: Trap, Prison, and the Scream of Truth [12:3
0 am ET/PT]
8/20/07 9 Noein - Beyond Time [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/20/07 9 Tokko - We Were Born to Be [11:30 pm ET/PT]
8/20/07 9 Street Fighter II: The Superstar of Muay Thai [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/20/07 10 Street Fighter II: Dark Omen [12:30 am ET/PT]
8/27/07 10 Noein - A Stormy Night [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/27/07 10 Tokko - Never Mind [11:30 pm ET/PT]
8/28/07 11 Street Fighter II: Visitation of the Beasts [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/28/07 12 Street Fighter II: The Deadly Phantom Face-Off [12:30 am ET/PT
]
9/03/07 11 Noein - Out of Sync [11:00 pm ET/PT]
9/03/07 11 Tokko - No Woman, No Cry [11:30 pm ET/PT]
9/04/07 13 Street Fighter II: The Legend of Hadou Ken [12:00 am ET/PT]
9/04/07 14 Street Fighter II: The Bloodthirsty Prince [12:30 am ET/PT]
9/10/07 Movie: Ghost in the Shell (1996)
9/17/07 12 Noein - The Battle [11:00 pm ET/PT]
9/17/07 12 Tokko - If Not in Love [11:30 pm ET/PT]
9/18/07 15 Street Fighter II: Clash of the Titans [12:00 am ET/PT]
9/18/07 16 Street Fighter II: The Unveiled Ruler [12:30 am ET/PT]
9/24/07 13 Noein - The Wish [11:00 pm ET/PT]
9/24/07 13 Tokko - Remain Tender Together [11:30 pm ET/PT]
9/25/07 17 Street Fighter II: The Despot's Commander [12:00 am ET/PT]
9/25/07 18 Street Fighter II: The Beautiful Assassin [12:30 am ET/PT]
10/01/07 1 Virus Buster Serge: Cutthroat Puppets
10/01/07 2 Virus Buster Serge: The Path Via Hell
10/02/07 14 Noein - Memories
10/02/07 15 Noein - Shangri-La
10/08/07 3 Virus Buster Serge - Twilight
10/08/07 4 Virus Buster Serge - We Stand Alone
10/09/07 16 Noein - Repetition
10/09/07 17 Noein - Dilemma
10/15/07 5 Virus Buster Serge - Incubating the Succubus
10/15/07 6 Virus Buster Serge - Behold Change
10/16/07 18 Noein - Nightmare
10/16/07 19 Noein - Reminiscince
10/22/07 7 Virus Buster Serge - Another Boy Missing
10/22/07 8 Virus Buster Serge - Behold Change or Die
10/23/07 19 Noein - Once More
10/23/07 20 Noein - Illusion
10/29/07 [pre-empted]

Battlestar Galactica Season Three (SciFi)
Fridays at 10 pm ET/PT, repea at 1 am that night, 10 pm following Monday
http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/

Air Date Ep# Title
8/04/07 48R A Day in the Life [8 am ET/PT]
8/13/07 46R Taking A Break From All Your Worries [8 am ET/PT]
8/13/07 47R The Woman King [9 am ET/PT]
8/13/07 48R A Day in the Life [10 am ET/PT]
8/13/07 49R Dirty Hands [11 am ET/PT]
8/13/07 50R Maelstrom [12 pm ET/PT]
8/13/07 51R The Son Also Rises [1 pm ET/PT]
8/13/07 52R Crossroads Part 1 [2 pm ET/PT]
8/13/07 53R Crossroads Part 2 [3 pm ET/PT]
8/18/07 50R Maelstrom [2 am ET/PT]
8/25/07 51R The Son Also Rises [2 am ET/PT]
9/08/07 52R Crossroads Part 1 [2 am ET/PT]
9/15/07 53R Crossroads Part 2 [2 am ET/PT]
9/22/07 34R The Occupation [2:00 am ET/PT]
9/29/07 35R Precipice [2:00 am ET/PT]
10/XX/07 [Not Scheduled]

Blood Ties (Lifetime)
Sundays at 10 pm ET/PT & midnight ET/PT
http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/bloodties/bloodties.php

Air Date Ep # Title
10/12/07 13 D.O.A. [Returns at 11 pm ET/PT Fridays]
10/19/07 14 Wild Blood
10/26/07 15 5:55
11/02/07 16 Bugged
11/09/07 17 The Devil You Know
11/16/07 18 Drawn & Quartered
11/23/07 19 Wrapped
11/30/07 20 The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
12/07/07 21 We'll Meet Again
12/14/07 22 Deep Inside

Burn Notice (USA Network)
Thursdays at 10 pm ET/PT & 1 am ET/PT
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice

Air Date Ep # Title
8/02/07 6 Unpaid Debts
8/04/07 6R Unpaid Debts [7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/06/07 6R Unpaid Debts [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/09/07 7 Broken Rules
8/11/07 7R Broken Rules [7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/13/07 7R Broken Rules [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/16/07 8 Wanted Man
8/18/07 8R Wanted Man [7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/20/07 8R Wanted Man [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/23/07 9 Hard Bargain
8/25/07 9R Hard Bargain [7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/31/07 6R Unpaid Debts [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/01/07 8R Wanted Man [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/06/07 [pre-empted]
9/10/07 6R Unpaid Debts [11:00 pm ET/PT]
9/13/07 1R Pilot [9:30 am ET/PT]
9/13/07 2R Identity [11:00 am ET/PT]
9/13/07 3R Fight or Flight [12:00 pm ET/PT]
9/13/07 4R Old Friends [1:00 pm ET/PT]
9/13/07 5R Family Business [2:00 pm ET/PT]
9/13/07 6R Unpaid Debts [3:00 pm ET/PT]
9/13/07 7R Broken Rules [4:00 pm ET/PT]
9/13/07 8R Wanted Man [5:00 pm ET/PT]
9/13/07 9R Hard Bargain [6:00 pm ET/PT]
9/13/07 10 False Flag
9/14/07 7R Broken Rules [11:00 pm ET/PT]
9/15/07 1R Pilot [9:00 am ET/PT]
9/15/07 10R False Flag [5:00 pm ET/PT]
9/16/07 3R Fight or Flight [12:00 am ET/PT]
9/17/07 10R False Flag [11:00 pm ET/PT]
9/20/07 11 Loose Ends [2 Hours - Season Finale]
9/22/07 11R Loose Ends [5:00 pm ET/PT]
9/24/07 11R Loose Ends [11:00 pm ET/PT]
10/04/07 2R Identity [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/11/07 3R Fight or Flight [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/18/07 4R Old Friends [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/25/07 5R Family Business [1:00 am ET/PT]
11/01/07 6R Unpaid Debts [1:00 am ET/PT]

The Dead Zone Season Six (USA Network)
Sundays at 10 pm ET/PT, 1 am ET/PT
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/thedeadzone

Air Date Ep # Title
7/29/07 73 Numb
8/01/07 73R Numb [1:00 am ET/PT]
8/03/07 73R Numb [3:00 am ET/PT]
8/05/07 74 Outcome
8/08/07 74R Outcome [1:00 am ET/PT]
8/10/07 74R Outcome [3:00 am ET/PT]
8/12/07 75 Transgression
8/17/07 75R Transgression [3:00 am ET/PT]
8/19/07 76 Drift
8/22/07 76R Drift [1:00 am ET/PT]
8/24/07 76R Drift [3:00 am ET/PT]
8/26/07 77 Exile
8/28/07 77R Exile [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/02/07 [pre-empted]
9/03/07 75R Transgression [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/05/07 75R Transgression [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/02/07 67R Heritage [2:00 am ET/PT]
9/08/07 68R Ego [3:00 am ET/PT]
9/08/07 69R Reentry [4:00 am ET/PT]
9/08/07 70R Big Top [5:00 am ET/PT]
9/08/07 71R Interred [6:00 am ET/PT]
9/08/07 73R Numb [9:00 am ET/PT]
9/08/07 74R Outcome [10:00 am ET/PT]
9/08/07 75R Transgression [11:00 am ET/PT]
9/08/07 76R Drift [12:00 pm ET/PT]
9/08/07 77R Exile [1:00 pm ET/PT]
9/09/07 78 Ambush
9/12/07 78R Ambush [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/16/07 79 Denouement [Season Finale]
9/19/07 79R Denouement [1:00 am ET/PT] [Season Finale]
9/26/07 67R Heritage [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/03/07 68R Ego [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/10/07 69R Reentry [1:30 am ET/PT]
10/17/07 70R Big Top [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/24/07 71R Interred [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/31/07 72R Switch [1:30 am ET/PT]

Dexter Season Two (Sho)
Sundays at 10 pm ET/PT
http://www.sho.com/site/dexter

Airdate Ep # Title
9/30/07 13 It's Alive!
10/07/07 14 Waiting to Exhale
10/14/07 15 An Inconvenient Life
10/21/07 16 See-Through
10/28/07 17 The Dark Defender

Doctor Who Season Three (SciFi)
Fridays at 9:00 pm ET/PT & 11 pm ET/PT
Fridays at 8:00 pm ET/PT & 1 am ET/PT Starting Aug 10
http://www.scifi.com/doctorwho
http://www.doctorwhotv.com

Airdate Ep # Title
7/06/07 28 The Runaway Bride [8:00 pm ET/PT & 11:30 pm ET/PT]
7/06/07 29 Smith and Jones [9:30 pm ET/PT & 1:00 am ET/PT]
7/13/07 30 The Shakespeare Code
7/20/07 31 Gridlock
7/27/07 32 Daleks in Manhattan [Part 1 of 2]
8/03/07 33 Evolution of the Daleks [Part 2 of 2]
8/10/07 34 The Lazarus Experiment [Moves to 8 pm ET/PT]
8/17/07 35 42
8/24/07 36 Human Nature [Part 1 of 2]
8/31/07 [pre-empted]
9/07/07 37 The Family of Blood [Part 2 of 2]
9/14/07 38 Blink
9/21/07 39 Utopia
9/28/07 40 The Sound of Drums [Part 1 of 2]
10/05/07 41 Last of the Time Lords [Part 2 of 2]

Doctor Who Season Three (CBC-Canada)
Mondays at 8:00 pm
http://www.doctorwhotv.com

Airdate Ep # Title
6/18/07 29 Smith and Jones
6/19/07 28 The Runaway Bride [12:00 am ]
6/25/07 30 The Shakespeare Code
7/02/07 [pre-empted]
7/09/07 31 Gridlock
7/16/07 32 Daleks in Manhattan [Part 1 of 2]
7/23/07 33 Evolution of the Daleks [Part 2 of 2]
7/30/07 34 The Lazarus Experiment
8/07/07 35 42
8/14/07 36 Human Nature [Part 1 of 2]
8/21/07 37 The Family of Blood [Part 2 of 2]
8/28/07 38 Blink
9/03/07 31R Gridlock
9/10/07 [pre-empted]
9/17/07 39 Utopia
9/24/07 40 The Sound of Drums [Part 1 of 2]
9/24/07 41 Last of the Time Lords [Part 2 of 2] [9:00 pm]

Eureka Season Two (SciFi)
Tuesdays at 9 pm ET/PT & 12:00 am ET/PT
http://www.scifi.com/eureka

Airdate Ep # Title
8/07/07 18 Duck, Duck Goose
8/14/07 17R Games People Play [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/14/07 19 Noche De Suenos
8/21/07 18R Duck, Duck Goose [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/21/07 20 Family Reunion
8/28/07 19R Noche De Suenos [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/28/07 21 E-MC...?
8/04/07 20R Family Reunion [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/04/07 22 Sight Unseen
9/11/07 21R E-MC...? [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/11/07 23 God is in the Details
9/18/07 22R Sight Unseen [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/18/07 24 Maneater
9/25/07 23R God is in the Details [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/25/07 25 All That Glitters
10/02/07 14R Phoenix Rising [9:00 am ET/PT]
10/02/07 15R Try, Try Again [10:00 am ET/PT]
10/02/07 16R Unpredictable [11:00 am ET/PT]
10/02/07 17R Games People Play [12:00 pm ET/PT]
10/02/07 18R Duck, Duck Goose [1:00 pm ET/PT]
10/02/07 19R Noche De Suenos [2:00 pm ET/PT]
10/02/07 20R Family Reunion [3:00 pm ET/PT]
10/02/07 21R E-MC...? [4:00 pm ET/PT]
10/02/07 22R Sight Unseen [5:00 pm ET/PT]
10/02/07 23R God is in the Details [6:00 pm ET/PT]
10/02/07 24R Maneater [7:00 pm ET/PT]
10/02/07 25R All That Glitters [8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/02/07 26 A Night at Global Dynamics
10/09/07 14R Phoenix Rising [8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/09/07 16R Unpredictable [9:00 pm ET/PT]
10/16/07 20R Family Reunion [8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/16/07 24R Maneater [9:00 pm ET/PT]
10/23/07 [pre-empted]
10/30/07 [pre-empted]

Flash Gordon (SciFi)
Fridays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.scifi.com/flashgordon

Airdate Ep # Title
8/10/07 1 Pilot [90 mins]
8/10/07 1r Pilot [90 mins] [10:30 PM et/pt]
8/11/07 1R Pilot [90 mins] [9:30 am ET/PT]
8/12/07 1R Pilot [90 mins] [5:00 pm ET/PT]
8/13/07 1R Pilot [90 mins] [4:30 pm ET/PT]
8/15/07 1R Pilot [90 mins] [11 pm ET/PT]
8/17/07 1R Pilot [90 mins] [3 am ET/PT]
8/17/07 1R Pilot [90 mins] [2 pm ET/PT]
8/17/07 2 Pride
8/20/07 2R Pride [5:00 pm ET/PT]
8/22/07 2R Pride [1:00 am ET/PT]
8/22/07 2R Pride [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/24/07 2R Pride [8:00 am ET/PT]
8/24/07 3 Infestation
8/28/07 3R Infestation [4:00 pm ET/PT]
8/29/07 3R Infestation [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/31/07 3R Infestation [3:00 pm ET/PT]
8/31/07 [pre-empted]
9/07/07 4 Assassin
9/12/07 4R Assassin [11:00 pm ET/PT]
9/14/07 5 Origins
9/19/07 5R Origins [11:00 pm ET/PT]
9/21/07 6 Life Source
9/25/07 6R Life Source [11:00 pm ET/PT]
9/28/07 7 Alliances
10/01/07 7R Alliances [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/02/07 7R Alliances [11:00 pm ET/PT]
10/05/07 8 Revelations
10/09/07 8R Revelations [11:00 pm ET/PT]
10/12/07 9 Til Death
10/16/07 9R Til Death [11:00 pm ET/PT]
10/19/07 10 Conspiracy Theory
10/26/07 11 Random Access

The 4400 Season Four (USA Network)
Sundays at 9 pm ET/PT and midnight ET/PT
http://www.the4400.com

Airdate Ep # Title
8/02/07 39R Till We Have Built Jerusalem [1:00 am ET/PT]
8/03/07 39R Till We Have Built Jerusalem [3:00 am ET/PT]
8/05/07 40 No Exit
8/09/07 40R No Exit [1:00 am ET/PT]
8/10/07 40R No Exit [3:00 am ET/PT]
8/12/07 41 Daddy's Little Girl
8/16/07 41R Daddy's Little Girl [1:00 am ET/PT]
8/17/07 41R Daddy's Little Girl [3:00 am ET/PT]
8/19/07 42 One of Us
8/23/07 42R One of Us [1:00 am ET/PT]
8/24/07 42R One of Us [3:00 am ET/PT]
8/26/07 43 Ghost in the Machine
8/30/07 43R Ghost in the Machine [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/02/07 [pre-empted]
9/03/07 41R Daddy's Little Girl [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/06/07 41R Daddy's Little Girl [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/09/07 35R Audrey Parker's Come and Gone [3:00 am ET/PT]
9/09/07 36R The Truth and Nothing But the Truth [4:00 am ET/PT]
9/09/07 37R Try the Pie [5:00 am ET/PT]
9/09/07 38R The Marked [6:00 am ET/PT]
9/09/07 40R No Exit [9:00 am ET/PT]
9/09/07 41R Daddy's Little Girl [10:00 am ET/PT]
9/09/07 42R One of Us [11:00 am ET/PT]
9/09/07 43R Ghost in the Machine [12:00 pm ET/PT]
9/09/07 44 Tiny Machines
9/13/07 44R Tiny Machines [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/16/07 45 The Great Leap Forward [Season Finale]
9/20/07 45R The Great Leap Forward [1:00 am ET/PT] [Season Finale]
9/27/07 33R The Wrath of Graham [1:00 am ET/PT]

Ghost Hunters Season Three (SciFi)
Thursdays at 9 pm ET/PT and 11 pm ET/PT
http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/

Airdate Ep # Title
8/02/07 43R Nightmare Noises [7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/09/07 41R Irish Ruins [7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/16/07 44R Toys of Terror
8/23/07 42R Hellfire Caves
9/05/07 43R Nightmare Noises [10:00 pm ET/PT]
9/26/07 45R USS Lexington [7:00 pm ET/PT]
9/26/07 46R Manson Murders [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/26/07 47 Lost Souls
10/03/07 48 The Spirits of San Francisco
10/10/07 49 Ghostly Houseguest
10/17/07 50 Houses of the Holy
10/24/07 51 Salem Witch
10/31/07 45R USS Lexington [6:00 pm ET/PT]
10/31/07 44R Toys of Terror [7:00 pm ET/PT]
10/31/07 42R Hellfire Caves [8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/31/07 SP2 Halloween Live 2007 [Six Hours 9 pm ET/PT thru 3 pm ET/PT]

Jekyll (BBC America)
Saturdays at 9 pm ET/PT
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/jekyll

Airdate Ep # Title
8/04/07 1 Episode 1 [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/04/07 2 Episode 2 [9:00 pm ET/PT]
8/11/07 1R Episode 1 [2:00 pm ET/11 am PT]
8/11/07 2R Episode 2 [3:00 pm ET/12 pm PT]
8/11/07 2R Episode 2 [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/11/07 3 Episode 3 [9:00 pm ET/PT]
8/18/07 2R Episode 2 [2:00 pm ET/11 am PT]
8/18/07 3R Episode 3 [3:00 pm ET/12 pm PT]
8/18/07 3R Episode 3 [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/18/07 4 Episode 4 [9:00 pm ET/PT]
8/19/07 1R Episode 1 [2:00 pm ET/11 am PT]
8/19/07 2R Episode 2 [3:00 pm ET/12 pm PT]
8/19/07 3R Episode 3 [4:00 pm ET/1 pm PT]
8/19/07 4R Episode 4 [5:00 pm ET/2 pm PT]
8/25/07 1R Episode 1 [4:00 pm ET/1 pm PT]
8/25/07 2R Episode 2 [5:00 pm ET/2 pm PT]
8/25/07 3R Episode 3 [6:00 pm ET/3 pm PT]
8/25/07 4R Episode 4 [7:00 pm ET/4 pm PT]
8/25/07 5 Episode 5 [8:00 pm ET/5 pm PT]
8/25/07 6 Episode 6 [9:00 pm ET/6 pm PT]

Kyle XY Season Two (ABC Family/ABC)
Mondays at 8 pm ET/PT and 12 am ET/PT, Friday 8 pm ET/PT ABC

Airdate Ep # Title
7/23/07 17 Free To Be You and Me
7/30/07 18 What's the Frequency, Kyle?
8/06/07 19 Ghost in the Machine
8/13/07 20 House of Cards
8/20/07 21 Hands on a Hybrid
8/27/07 22 Lockdown

Monk Season Six (USA)
Fridays at 9 pm ET/PT, repeat at midnight ET/PT
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/monk
http://www.eviltwinltd.com/Monk/Monk.html

Airdate Ep # Title
9/01/07 84R Mr. Monk and the Daredevil [9:00 am ET/PT]
9/01/07 79R Mr. Monk and the Rapper [5:00 pm ET/PT]
9/02/07 82R Mr. Monk and the Birds and the Bees [5:00 pm ET/PT]
9/04/07 78R Mr. Monk and His Biggest Fan [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/07/07 79R Mr. Monk and the Rapper [6:00 am ET/PT]
9/07/07 80R Mr. Monk and the Naked Man [8:00 am ET/PT]
9/07/07 81R Mr. Monk and the Bad Girlfriend [10:00 am ET/PT]
9/07/07 82R Mr. Monk and the Birds and the Bees [12:00 pm ET/PT]
9/07/07 83R Mr. Monk and the Buried Treasure [2:00 pm ET/PT]
9/07/07 84R Mr. Monk and the Daredevil [4:00 pm ET/PT]
9/07/07 85 Mr. Monk and the Wrong Man
9/14/07 86 Mr. Monk is Up All Night [Season Finale]
9/23/07 78R Mr. Monk and His Biggest Fan [9:00 am ET/PT]
9/23/07 80R Mr. Monk and the Naked Man [10:00 am ET/PT]
9/23/07 79R Mr. Monk and the Rapper [11:00 am ET/PT]
9/23/07 84R Mr. Monk and the Daredevil [12:00 pm ET/PT]
9/23/07 85R Mr. Monk and the Wrong Man [1:00 pm ET/PT]
9/23/07 86R Mr. Monk is Up All Night [2:00 pm ET/PT]
9/23/07 81R Mr. Monk and the Bad Girlfriend [3:00 pm ET/PT]
9/23/07 82R Mr. Monk and the Birds and the Bees [4:00 pm ET/PT]
9/23/07 83R Mr. Monk and the Buried Treasure [5:00 pm ET/PT]
9/23/07 78R Mr. Monk and His Biggest Fan [6:00 pm ET/PT]
9/23/07 80R Mr. Monk and the Naked Man [7:00 pm ET/PT]
9/23/07 79R Mr. Monk and the Rapper [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/25/07 79R Mr. Monk and the Rapper [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/29/07 86R Mr. Monk is Up All Night [9:00 am ET/PT]
10/05/07 78R Mr. Monk and His Biggest Fan
10/12/07 79R Mr. Monk and the Rapper
10/19/07 80R Mr. Monk and the Naked Man
10/26/07 81R Mr. Monk and the Bad Girlfriend

Painkiller Jane (SciFi)
Fridays at 10 pm ET/PT, repeated at 1 am ET/PT, more repeats throughout week
http://www.scifi.com/painkillerjane

Airdate Ep # Title
8/03/07 16 Thanks For the Memories
8/06/07 16R Thanks For the Memories [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/10/07 [pre-empted]
8/13/07 15R The Healer [12:30 am ET/PT]
8/17/07 17 Playback
8/20/07 17R Playback [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/23/07 17R Playback [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/24/07 18 Jane 113
8/30/07 18R Jane 113 [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/31/07 19 What Lies Beneath
9/06/07 19R What Lies Beneath [12:00 am ET/PT]
9/07/07 20 The Beast of Bolnar
9/13/07 20R The Beast of Bolnar [12:00 am ET/PT]
9/14/07 21 Reflections
9/20/07 21R Reflections [12:00 am ET/PT]
9/21/07 22 Endgame [Season Finale]

Psych Season Two (USA)
Fridays at 10 pm ET/PT, repeat at 1 am ET/PT
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/psych

Airdate Ep # Title
8/03/07 19 Zero to Murder in Sixty Seconds
8/04/07 19R Zero to Murder in Sixty Seconds [6:00 pm ET/PT]
8/07/07 19R Zero to Murder in Sixty Seconds [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/10/07 20 And Down the Stretch Comes Murder
8/11/07 20R And Down the Stretch Comes Murder [6:00 pm ET/PT]
8/14/07 20R And Down the Stretch Comes Murder [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/17/07 21 Meat is Murder, But Murder is Murder
8/18/07 21R Meat is Murder, But Murder is Murder [6:00 pm ET/PT]
8/21/07 21R Meat is Murder, But Murder is Murder [12:00 am ET/PT]
8/24/07 22 If You're So Smart, Then Why Are You Dead?
8/25/07 22R If You're So Smart, Then Why Are You Dead? [6:00 pm ET/PT]
8/31/07 [pre-empted]
9/07/07 17R 65 Million Years Off [7:00 am ET/PT]
9/07/07 18R Psy Vs. Psy [9:00 am ET/PT]
9/07/07 19R Zero to Murder in Sixty Seconds [11:00 am ET/PT]
9/07/07 20R And Down the Stretch Comes Murder [1:00 pm ET/PT]
9/07/07 21R Meat is Murder, But Murder is Murder [3:00 pm ET/PT]
9/07/07 22R If You're So Smart, Then Why Are You Dead? [5:00 pm ET/PT]
9/07/07 23 Rob-A-Bye Baby
9/08/07 23R Rob-A-Bye Baby [6:00 pm ET/PT]
9/11/07 23R Rob-A-Bye Baby [12:00 am ET/PT]
9/14/07 24 Bounty Hunters [Season Finale]
9/15/07 24R Bounty Hunters [4:00 pm ET/PT]
9/24/07 16R American Duos [1:00 am ET/PT]
9/28/07 16R American Duos [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/08/07 17R 65 Million Years Off [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/15/07 18R Psy Vs. Psy [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/22/07 19R Zero to Murder in Sixty Seconds [1:00 am ET/PT]
10/29/07 20R And Down the Stretch Comes Murder [1:00 am ET/PT]
TBA Dis-Lodged
TBA Gus's Dad May Have Killed and Old Guy
TBA There's Something About Mira
TBA The Old and the Restless

Robin Hood Series Two (BBC1)
Saturdays at 7 pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/robinhood
http://robinhood2006.com

Air Date Ep # Title
10/06/07 14 Sister Hood

Robin Hood (BBC America)
Saturdays at 9 pm ET/6 pm ET & 12 am ET/9 pm PT
Also Sundays at 10 am ET/7 am PT & 7 pm PT/4 pm PT
Also Tuesdays at 10 pm ET/7 pm PT & 1 am ET/10 pm PT
http://www.bbcamerica.com
http://robinhood2006.com

Air Date Ep # Title
8/05/07 9R A Thing or Two About Loyalty [12 pm ET/9 am PT]
8/05/07 9R A Thing or Two About Loyalty [ 6 pm ET/3 pm PT]
8/05/07 10R Peace? Off! [ 7 pm ET/4 pm PT]
8/12/07 10R Peace? Off! [12 pm ET/9 am PT]
8/12/07 10R Peace? Off! [ 6 pm ET/3 pm PT]
8/12/07 11R Dead Man Walking [ 7 pm ET/4 pm PT]
8/19/07 11R Dead Man Walking [12 pm ET/9 am PT]
8/19/07 11R Dead Man Walking [ 6 pm ET/3 pm PT]
8/19/07 12R The Return of the King [ 7 pm ET/4 pm PT]
8/26/07 12R The Return of the King [12 pm ET/9 am PT]
8/26/07 12R The Return of the King [ 6 pm ET/3 pm PT]
8/26/07 13R Clue: No [ 7 pm ET/4 pm PT]

The Sarah Jane Adventures (BBC/CBBC)
Mondays at 5:00 pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sja

Air Date Ep # Title
1/01/07 S1 Invasion of the Bane [1 hour)
9/24/07 1 Revenge of the Slitheen Part 1
10/01/07 2 Revenge of the Slitheen Part 2
10/08/07 3 Eye of the Gorgon Part 1
10/15/07 4 Eye of the Gorgon Part 2
10/22/07 5 [Title Unknown]
10/29/07 6 [Title Unknown]
11/05/07 7 Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane? Part 1
11/12/07 8 Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane? Part 2

SciFi Saturday Movie (SciFi)
Saturdays at 9 pm ET/PT, Repeats at 1 am ET/PT
http://www.scifi.com/

Air Date Title
8/04/07 Bram Stoker's Way of the Vampire
8/11/07 Stir of Echoes 2 (SciFi Original - Debut)
8/18/07 Solar Attack
8/25/07 Mega Snake [Feedback & Michael Shanks]
9/01/07 Black Hole
9/08/07 Maneater
9/15/07 Highlander: The Source
9/22/07 Beneath Still Waters
9/29/07 Species: The Awakening
10/06/07 Swarmed
10/13/07 Wraiths of Roanoke [Adrian Paul] (SciFi Original - Debut)
10/20/07 The Gravedancers
10/27/07 Headless Horseman (SciFi Original - Debut)

Stargate: SG-1 Season Ten (SciFi)
Fridays at 8 pm ET/PT, Repeat at 11 pm ET/PT
http://www.scifi.com/stargate
http://www.gateworld.net/

Air Date Ep # Prod # Title
8/10/07 200R Counter Strike [7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/11/07 207R The Shroud [1:00 am ET/PT]
8/17/07 201R Memento Mori [7:00 pm ET/PT]
8/24/07 202R Company of Thieves [7:00 pm ET/PT]

Stargate Atlantis Season Three (SciFi)
Fridays at 9 pm ET/PT, Repeat at midnight
http://www.scifi.com/atlantis
http://www.gateworld.net/

Air Date Ep # Prod # Title
7/XX/07 [No Episodes Scheduled]
8/XX/07 [No Episodes Scheduled]

Stargate Atlantis Season Four (SciFi)
Fridays at 10 pm ET/PT, Repeat at midnight
http://www.scifi.com/atlantis
http://www.gateworld.net/

Air Date Ep # Title
10/05/07 62 Lifeline
10/12/07 63 Reunion
10/19/07 64 Doppelganger
10/26/07 65 Travelers
11/02/07 66 Tabula Rasa
11/09/07 67 Missing
11/16/07 68 The Seer
11/23/07 [pre-empted]
11/30/07 69 Miller's Crossing
12/07/07 70 This Mortal Coil
TBA Be All My Sins Remember'd
TBA Spoils of War
TBA Quarantine
TBA Outcast
TBA Trio
TBA Midway
TBA Harmony
TBA The Kindred Part 1
TBA The Kindred Part 2

Torchwood (BBC America)
Saturdays 9:00 pm ET/PT
http://www.bbcamerica.com/torchwood
http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood
http://www.torchwood.org.uk
http://www.torchwood.tv

Airdate Ep # Title
9/08/07 1 Everything Changes
9/09/07 1R Everything Changes [5:00 pm ET/2 pm PT]
9/10/07 1R Everything Changes [1:00 am ET/10 pm PT]
9/15/07 1R Everything Changes [3:00 pm ET/12 pm PT]
9/15/07 1R Everything Changes [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/15/07 2 Day One
9/18/07 2R Day One [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/22/07 1R Everything Changes [2:00 pm ET/11 amPT]
9/22/07 2R Day One [3:00 pm ET/12 pm PT]
9/22/07 2R Day One [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/22/07 3 Ghost Machine
9/25/07 3R Ghost Machine [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/29/07 2R Day One [2:00 pm ET/11 am PT]
9/29/07 3R Ghost Machine [3:00 pm ET/12 pm PT]
9/29/07 3R Ghost Machine [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/29/07 4 Cyberwoman
9/30/07 2R Day One [3:00 pm ET/12 pm PT]
9/29/07 3R Ghost Machine [4:00 pm ET/1 pm PT]
9/29/07 4R Cyberwoman [5:00 pm ET/2 pm PT]
10/06/07 3R Ghost Machine [2:00 pm ET/11 am PT]
10/06/07 4R Cyberwoman [3:00 pm ET/12 pm PT]
10/06/07 4R Cyberwoman [8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/06/07 5 Small Worlds
10/08/07 5R Small Worlds [1:00 am ET/10 pm PT]
10/09/07 5R Small Worlds [8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/13/07 4R Cyberwoman [2:00 pm ET/11 am PT]
10/13/07 5R Small Worlds [3:00 pm ET/12 pm PT]
10/13/07 5R Small Worlds [8:00 pm ET/PT]
10/13/07 6 Countrycide
10/20/07 7 Greeks Bearing Gifts
10/27/07 8 They Keep Killing Suzie
11/03/07 9 Random Shoes
11/10/07 10 Out of Time
11/17/07 11 Combat
11/24/07 12 Captain Jack Harkness
12/01/07 13 End of Days

Who Wants to Be a Superhero? Season Two (SciFi)
Thursdays at 9 pm ET/PT & 11 pm ET/PT
http://www.scifi.com/superhero/

Airdate Ep # Title
7/26/07 7 Episode 201
7/27/07 7R Episode 201 [4:00 pm ET/PT]
7/29/07 7R Episode 201 [11:00 pm ET/PT]
7/31/07 7R Episode 201 [8:00 am ET/PT]
7/31/07 7R Episode 201 [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/02/07 7R Episode 201 [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/02/07 8 Episode 202
8/07/07 8R Episode 202 [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/09/07 8R Episode 202 [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/09/07 9 Episode 203
8/14/07 9R Episode 203 [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/16/07 9R Episode 203 [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/16/07 10 Episode 204
8/21/07 10R Episode 204 [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/23/07 10R Episode 204 [8:00 pm ET/PT]
8/23/07 11 Episode 205
8/28/07 11R Episode 205 [11:00 pm ET/PT]
8/30/07 12 Episode 206
9/04/07 12R Episode 206 [11:00 pm ET/PT]
9/06/07 12R Episode 206 [8:00 pm ET/PT]
9/06/07 13 Episode 207
9/06/07 14 Episode 208 [10:00 pm ET/PT]

The Batman Season Four (Kids WB)
Saturday at 10:30 am ET/PT
http://www.kidswb.com

Airdate Ep # Prod # Title
6/XX/07 [Early Seasons Repeats]
7/XX/07 [Early Seasons Repeats]
8/11/07 48R 49 Riddler's Revenge
8/18/07 31R 31 RPM
8/25/07 43R 43 The Everywhere Man
9/01/07 50R 50 Rumors
9/08/07 47R 48 Seconds
9/15/07 51R 51 The Joining Part 1 [11:00 am ET/PT]
9/15/07 52R 52 The Joining Part 2 [11:30 am ET/PT]

The Batman Season Five (Kids WB)
Saturday at 11:30 am ET/PT
http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/web/stuff/stuff_display.jsp?id=BTM

Airdate Ep # Prod # Title
9/22/07 53 53 The Batman/Superman Story Part 1
9/29/07 54 54 The Batman/Superman Story Part 2
10/06/07 55 55 Vertigo
10/13/07 56 56 White Heat
10/20/07 41R 41 Team Penguin

Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes (Cartoon)
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com
Saturdays 9:30 pm ET/PT beginning June 9th

Airdate Ep # Title
7/07/07 [pre-empted]
7/14/07 12 Annihilation
7/21/07 13 De-Mole-ition
7/28/07 14 Revenge of the Skrulls
8/04/07 15 Strings
8/11/07 [pre-empted]
8/25/07 15R Strings [11:30 am ET/PT]
9/01/07 16 Doomsday Plus One [11:30 am ET/PT]
[No Longer Scheduled]
TBA Molehatten
TBA The Cure
TBA Frightful
TBA Out of Time
TBA Atlantis Attacks
TBA Shell Games
TBA Johnny Storm and the Potion of Fire
TBA Contest of Champions
TBA Scavenger Hunt

Legion of Super Heroes (Kids WB)
Saturday at 10:00 am ET/PT
http://www.kidswb.com

Airdate Ep # Prod # Title
7/07/07 1R 1 Man of Tomorrow
7/14/07 4R 6 Phantoms
7/21/07 7R 9 Brain Drain
7/28/07 8R 8 Lightning Storm
8/04/07 12R 12 Sundown Part 1
8/11/07 13R 13 Sundown Part 2
8/18/07 9R 10 The Substitutes
8/25/07 11R 11 Chain of Command
9/01/07 7R 9 Brain Drain
9/08/07 2R 2 Timber Wolf
9/15/07 12R 12 Sundown Part 1
9/15/07 13R 13 Sundown Part 2 [10:30 am ET/PT]

Legion of Super Heroes Sesaon Two (Kids WB)
Saturday at 11:00 am ET/PT
http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/web/stuff/stuff_display.jsp?id=LEG

Airdate Ep # Prod # Title
9/22/07 14 14 The Man From The Edge of Tomorrow Part 1
9/29/07 15 15 The Man From The Edge of Tomorrow Part 2
10/06/07 16 16 Cry Wolf
10/13/07 17 17 Chained Lightning
10/20/07 15R 15 The Man From The Edge of Tomorrow Part 2

Robot Chicken Season Three (Cartoon - Adult Swim)
Sundays at 11:30 pm ET/PT, repeats 2:30 am ET/PT
Repeats Fri 12 am ET/PT

Airdate Ep # Title
8/12/07 43 Werewolves Vs. Unicorns
8/19/07 44 Squaw Bury Shortcake
8/26/07 45 Rabbits on a Roller Coaster
9/02/07 46 Tapping a Hero
9/09/07 47 Shoe
9/16/07 48 Endless Breadsticks
9/23/07 49 Yancy the Yo-Yo Boy
9/30/07 50 More Blood, More Chocolate
10/07/07 51 Celebutard Mountain
10/14/07 42R Robot Chicken Star Wars Special [30 min] 1 am ET/PT
10/21/07 52 Moesha Poppins
10/28/07 53 Ban on the Fan
TBA 54 Losin' The Wobble
TBA 55 SlaugherHouse on the Prarie
TBA Robot Chicken's Hal-Assed Christmas Special
TBA Boo Cocky
TBA Bionic Cow
TBA Monstourage
TBA President Evil
TBA Chirlaxx
TBA Tubba-Bubba's Now Hubba-Hubba

SAT FEED INFO SECTION

For a good listing of all sat feeds, check out
www.vidiot.com/Wildfeed.html . It is updated regularly.

that can be posted to by any subscriber. Traffic is
anywhere from five messages a day to zero, so it is not a
heavy traffic list. SFTV Talk is a discussion list, so
message traffic varies.

Message archives can be accessed via the yahoogroups webpages at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/sftvschd
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/sftvnews
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/sftvtalk

sftvschd email addresses (all @yahoogroups.com):
To Subscribe: sftvschd-subscribe
To Unsubscribe: sftvschd-unsubscribe
To mail the List owner: sftvschd-owner

sftvnews email addresses (all @yahoogroups.com):
To Subscribe: sftvnews-subscribe
To Unsubscribe: sftvnews-unsubscribe
To mail the List owner: sftvnews-owner

sftvtalk email addresses (all @yahoogroups.com):
To Subscribe: sftvtalk-subscribe
To Unsubscribe: sftvtalk-unsubscribe
To mail the List owner: sftvtalk-owner

jayembee

Sep 23, 2007, 12:15:40 AM9/23/07
sf...@kithrup.com (Lee Whiteside) wrote:

> BBC Update - Sarah Jane and Robin Hood
> The BBC starts airing the Sarah Jane Adventures this monday
> on Children's BBC with ten episodes (consisting of five two-part
> episodes). You can see info on the series at www.bbc.co.uk/sja.

Actually, you can't get to that web page if you're not in the UK,
or more precisely, not coming from an IP address known to be
from the UK.

Anyway, in response to your last posting, I mentioned that the
show was airing on BBC1 rather than CBBC. It gets more complicated
than that. It's actually starting on BBC1 on Monday the 24th at
5:00pm, with the second episode airing immediately after on CBBC.
The following Monday will have the second ep encoring on BBC1,
with the third ep on CBBC, and so on.

> The Bionic Woman (NBC)
> Wednesdays at 9 pm ET/PT, repeats Fri 7 pm ET/PT on SciFi
> http://www.nbc.com/Bionic_Woman/
> http://www.bionicwebsite.com
>
> Airdate Ep # Title
> 9/26/07 1 Pilot
> 9/28/07 1R Pilot [Scifi 7:00 pm ET/PT]
> 9/29/07 1 Pilot
> 10/03/07 2 Birds
> 10/05/07 2R Birds [Scifi 7:00 pm ET/PT]
> 10/06/07 1R Pilot [USA 6:00 pm ET/PT]
> 10/07/07 1R Pilot [Bravo 4:00 pm ET/PT]
> 10/10/07 3 Paradise Lost
> 10/12/07 3R Paradise Lost [Scifi 7:00 pm ET/PT]

tvguide.com has "Paradise Lost" listed for the second episode,
on both Wed the 3rd on NBC and Fri the 5th on Sci Fi, as
well as a repeat on NBC on Sat the 6th at 9:00pm.

> Numb3rs Season Four (CBS)
> Fridays at 10 pm ET/PT
> http://www.cbs.com/primetime/numb3rs/
>
> Airdate Ep # Title
> 9/28/07 62 Trust Metric
> 10/05/07 63 Velocity
> 10/12/07 64 Hollywood Homicide
> 10/19/07 65 Thirteen

tvguide.com has "Hollywood Homicide" as the 10/5 episode.

> Pushing Daisies (ABC)
> Wednesdays at 8 pm ET/PT
> http://www.abc.go.com/

Just FYI, CTV in Canada is airing this show a day earlier than ABC.
The first episode is scheduled for Tue, 10/2 at 8:00pm ET.

> Supernatural Season Three (The CW)
> Thursdays at 9 pm ET/PT
> http://www.cwtv.com/cw-supernatural.html
> http://vidiot.com/Supernatural
>
> Airdate Ep # Title
> 10/04/07 45 The Magnificent Seven
> 10/11/07 46 The Kids Are Alright
> 10/18/07 47 Bad Day at Black Rock
> 10/25/07 48 Sin City
> 11/01/07 49 Bedtime Stories
> 11/08/07 50 Red Sky at Morning
> 11/15/07 51 New Blood

After seeing the titles for the first four eps earlier, I was
expecting all the eps this season to be using well known movie
titles. Seems a shame they aren't continuing that.

> The Sarah Jane Adventures (BBC/CBBC)
> Mondays at 5:00 pm
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sja
>
> Air Date Ep # Title
> 1/01/07 S1 Invasion of the Bane [1 hour)
> 9/24/07 1 Revenge of the Slitheen Part 1
> 10/01/07 2 Revenge of the Slitheen Part 2
> 10/08/07 3 Eye of the Gorgon Part 1
> 10/15/07 4 Eye of the Gorgon Part 2
> 10/22/07 5 [Title Unknown]
> 10/29/07 6 [Title Unknown]
> 11/05/07 7 Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane? Part 1
> 11/12/07 8 Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane? Part 2

As noted above, the schedule for at least the first couple of
weeks should be:

> 9/24/07 1 Revenge of the Slitheen Part 1 [BBC1, 5:00pm]
> 9/24/07 2 Revenge of the Slitheen Part 2 [CBBC, 5:30pm]
> 10/01/07 2R Revenge of the Slitheen Part 2 [BBC1, 5:00pm]
> 10/01/07 3 Eye of the Gorgon Part 1 [CBBC, 5:30pm]
> 10/08/07 3R Eye of the Gorgon Part 1 [BBC1, 5:00pm]

According to Wikipedia, the title for eps 5 & 6 is "Warriors of
Kudlak".

-- jayembee