Quantum Quarterly

jimmymac

Nov 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/26/98
Hello,

Yesterday I received some sad news. Quantum Quarterly is ending with issue
#35/36. I haven't read the issue yet, but from what I briefly glanced over
it appears that the Rondeaus are not finding the time and are having
trouble with the stress involved with putting out this fanzine.

My best wishes go out to the Rondeaus for any future endeavors they do!

--
One of my favorite sites is:
http://www.nwamiga.org

Another one of my favorite sites is: