ATTN: JMS I heard that with you writing the entire season, you will be the 1st in tv history?

lowong

Apr 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/20/96
I heard from a friend that you will be the first writer ever to write an entire season alone for a
tv show. Is it true, and if so, congrats on your endurance.

Terry

Jms at B5

Apr 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/22/96
Thanks. And yes, I'll be the first in American TV to do so; when you get
into the UK, however, you've got Terry Nation, who wrote all 16 (18?) of
Blake 7's first season, which represents some pretty nifty writing on his
part.

jms

David Patrick

Apr 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/22/96
In article: <4lg7df$e...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> jms...@aol.com (Jms at B5)
writes:

> Thanks. And yes, I'll be the first in American TV to do so; when you get
> into the UK, however, you've got Terry Nation, who wrote all 16 (18?)

13 (even he wasn't crazy enough to try for 22)

> of Blake 7's first season, which represents some pretty nifty writing on
> his part.
>
> jms

I hope you're not TOO influenced by Blakes 7, considering what happened in
the final series.

/ David Patrick da...@alberon.demon.co.uk "Please do not offer \
/ d.j.p...@reading.ac.uk my god a peanut" APU \
--------http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/2138 'Fist of Fun' web page---------

A^3

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

Jms at B5 (jms...@aol.com) wrote:
: Thanks. And yes, I'll be the first in American TV to do so; when you get
: into the UK, however, you've got Terry Nation, who wrote all 16 (18?) of

: Blake 7's first season, which represents some pretty nifty writing on his
: part.

FYI: Each of Blakes 7's series was 13 episodes, 50 minutes each
approx.

--
TTFN, A^3 ***************E-mail*a...@dcs.st-and.ac.uk*****************
***Mundus Vult Decipi****S-mail*40 Fife Park, St Andrews KY16 9UE****