Missed Endgame?? (Attn: time change Detroit, MI WXON-20)

1 view

Dale Atems

Oct 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/19/97

Effective October 18, 1997, Babylon 5 has been moved to 4:00 AM
Saturday mornings on WDWB (formerly WXON), Channel 20 in Detroit, MI.

This change was completely unannounced as far as I know. If it's as
much news to you as it was to me an hour ago (I only discovered it
while setting up my VCR to tape Endgame at 7:00 PM, or so I thought),
you've already missed the first airing in the new time slot. Since
BtDatL aired last week at the "normal" time and B5 is being treated by
WDWB as a lame duck, I'd bet my bottom dollar that I've missed Endgame
and there'll be no repeats. Does anyone know for sure?

If anyone's willing to share a tape of Endgame, I'll pay shipping
costs both ways.

--
Dale E. Atems | Given two discrepant measurements,
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy | the odds are 10 to 1 that whichever