INDIANA JONES 4

Grand Moff Tarkin

Jul 2, 1994, 12:23:25 AM7/2/94
OK here is what I thought I knew...

I was working with some people in the Public Relations
Dept. at LucasArts about 9 months ago, on trying to put
together an Indiana Jones Letterbox Set. (Like the SW one.)

In my talking with them, one of the ladies, and I do not know
her name, said what I had said...that basicly the
pre-production had started, and filming was due to start
summer of '94, with the release date in summer of '95.

With that comment, I was off the Indy Box set, and onto better
things. That is the information I had been going on
for quite some time. Through some other dealings
with Lucas, other things which have been discussed had
made reference to the Indy 4 film, and the above information
held to it. So...

That is why I said- what I said. If I am wrong, and you
know better. Hey, more power to you. I am not really dealing
with that end of LucasArts, I am more with the LucasDigital end.

Anyways, I was wrong, perhaps, and I appoligize. Sorry.

----- Grand Moff Tarkin ------------------- Stephen A. Marinaccio 2 --
InterNet: mari...@tessa.iaf.uiowa.edu
VoiceMail/FAX: USA (319) 338-6667
STAR WARS: ROLE-PLAYING GAME Questions/Comments/Suggestions
Ask me THE West End Games InterNet Liaison ---------------------------