THE WOOKIE SPECIAL FOR YOU ALL

Joshua Ling

Jun 7, 1992, 8:52:35 PM6/7/92

After getting a load of threats from people about my recent posting
about the Star Wars Holiday Special I have decided that I will make copies for
ANYONE who is interested. I would rather trade for it but if you have nothing
to trade please write me FIRST and we will work something out. I do not want
to sell it but I may decide later that people can send me tapes with return
postage and I`ll copy the show. Until then:

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN HAVING 'THE STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL'
PLEASE MAIL ME.

Also, how about starting a Star Wars buy/sell/trade thing going?