[Sith War IX] Return of the Endomorphs!!

-Muuurgh (-o-)

Jan 23, 2002, 7:51:24 PM1/23/02
Gumby looked sideways to it's friends Nesha and Muuurgh over the cup that
covered its nose. "Do you think that Jade and C'Pi really left us?"
"Nah. We all know that they like to go somewhere secretive every now and
again." Muuurgh stated
"Why do you think that is Muuurgh?" Nesha asked.
Muuurgh just shrugged and motioned to Gumby to pour another cup of boiled
catnip for him. "Thanks Gumb."
"No problem." Gumby sat back in it's chair and gazed ponderously through
the steam of it's catnip. "They have been gone for a long while though,
don't ya think?"
"Yeah, I suppose that they have." Muuurgh said while packing his pipe once
again. "I love catnip."
"Whad'ya say we look for em?" Nesha asked.
"Maybe tommorrow. I'm turning in." Gumby said as it tapped out it's pipe
and placed it's warm cup in the sink. "Good night guys."
"Night Gumb." Muuurgh and Nesha said simultaneously.
"I'm gonna head for bead as well." Nesha reported.
"Ok Nesh. I'll see ya in the morn." Muuurgh sat lazily back in his Lazy Cat
and dozed off into a dream.

***

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
screamed Muuurgh as the living room door flung open.
Nesha and Gumby both stood there panting, trying to catch their breath.
"I just had a really bad dream guys." Muuurgh said excitedly, in a not so
friendly demeanor.
"We did too. Was it the Archon?" Nesha asked.
"Something about a boy band and unremitting torture of Archon." Muuurgh
asked.
"Good gol, yesss... Only C'Pi tended to enjoy the horror." Gumby noticed
"Odd, huh?"
"Not really." Muurgh pointed his out his window to C'Pi's house. "Don't ya
think pink is an odd sort of trim for a bachelor. And he does have a
moustache."
"Hmmmmmmmm...." Nesha and Gumby sighed at the thought.
"Anyhow what do you suppose we do?" Asked Nesha.
"Go look for them I suppose." Muuurgh said. "But where?"
"Uh, I don't know. Normally we'd just go to the Kentucky Fried Burger
King." Nesha pondered.

***

The three, now larger than ever Porkinites or "endomorphs" as the circling
scientists have began to call them in jest, slowly began walking down the
road in search of commiserable music, a fattened C'Pi and one now very, very
large Jade.
"Do you suppose they're up there?" Gumby pointed to a very large tower that
reached high up into the clouds. It must have been 3 miles high. A lone
pillar of sheer-black-stone carved from the Great Pits of Death on the other
side of of RASSM planet.
"Nah... How'd they ever get'm up there." Nesha said
"Good point." Gumby admitted.
The three Endomorphs continued their travels slowly, less methodically down
a wooded path. "I'm getting hungry." Gumby said.
"Yeah me too. Let's head home." Muuurgh said.
"Okay." The three, not-so-valiant, not-so-heroic heroes turned back and
headed for RASSM City.
A little rabbit jumped across the windy dirt path. "Look!" Muuurgh's flabby
arm slowly lifted.
"Get it!!" They all screamed as they jumped forward only to fall on their
faces.
"Do you suppose Dominoes delivers out here?" Muuurgh asked while trying his
hardest to hoist himself up.
"Uh... Yeah. Theres one on the edge of town. And I'd guess that would be
about 30 ft from here." Nesha reported sardonically.
Gumby pulled out it's cell phone. "We need 4, no, make that 5 large pizzas
with everything on it." Gumby paused to listen "Yess, EVERYTHING!" Gumby
hung up.

***

A rather slim man (by slim I mean 300 lbs.) approached the three gluttons
when he realized that he could not approach the group within a 10 foot
radius without getting pizza on his clothing. "Uh.. excuse me?" The man
inturrupted "I was on my way to a concert that's gonna happen nearby, in
fact over there in that mall-like building, with the giant posters of NSync
and the neon arrows..." The endomorphs nodded, faces full of greay pizza.
"...and well I was wondering if my time is correct here. It is 7:30 PM
correct?"
Nesha looked down at her watch and nodded.
"Uh.. okay. Thanks" the man waddled off.

"I can't wait to get back home." Muuurgh stated
"This journey was the near end of me." Nesha warned
"Way too much time between posts I'm afraid. I'm getting fatter by the
hour." Gumby said
"I guess we'll have to look for Archon some other time eh?" Muuurgh asked.
"Yeah. We'll never find her." Gumby said.

The three not-so-valiant, not-so-heroic heroes slowly made their way to
their feet, then called a tow-truck.

***
SUMMARY:

1) The Porkinites miss Jade
2) They all have bad nightmares
3) They decide to look for Jade
4) They get hungry and go back home via Tow truck

--
-Samwise Brockhouse of Loamstown (-o-)
Porkins is your daddy.

Daniel Olin Miller

Jan 23, 2002, 9:57:38 PM1/23/02
You fatass feline prick! You left ObeeKris in the lurch! And he had all
those cool muppets too.

Daniel O. Miller

Here in my car,
The image breaks down,
Will you visit me please,
If I open my door,
In cars...

ObeeKris

Jan 24, 2002, 2:38:51 AM1/24/02
Daniel Olin Miller <dmil...@ecn.purdue.edu> wrote:
> You fatass feline prick! You left ObeeKris in the lurch! And he had all
> those cool muppets too.

Unbeknownst to Dan'l and everybody else (mostly because I kept meaning
to get around to writing the damn post and never did) ObeeKris and
posse took their leave of Gumby and Muuurgh, followed TJH's advice,
and headed for his shop. Despite getting lost several times they
finally made it in one piece, though they heard a few interesting
stories along the way. 'I wonder why everybody insisted I see proof
that all merchandise was shipped directly to the store' ObeeKris
wondered to himself.

ObeeKris found a ship that seemed to be decent enough, and spent half
the day haggling with the shop steward for a vaguely reasonable price
on it. It still seemed about twice what the ship was actually worth,
but the clerk was adament about the price.

"Why do I need to sign a disclaimer that says if question by the cops,
everything is perfectly legal?" ObeeKris wondered out loud. The
clerk just shrugged. "Standard store policy."

ObeeKris reached for his wallet. He went to pull out his credit card
when he noticed a minor problem. It wasn't there. He turned to the
clerk. "Excuse me a moment."

He walked over to where the penguins were waiting in a corner,
browsing through some magazines they found. "Henson, where's my
credit card?" The penguin looked up, did some weird, sign language
type motions with his flippers, and pointed at Sara. Sara just shook
her head and pointed back at Henson. This repeated itself several
times. Finally ObeeKris sighed, shook his headed, and caught the
punch that Henson threw at Sara. He pointed to the door.
"Outside. Now!" Henson waddled off. "And you..." ObeeKris said,
turning to Sara. Somehow the penguin managed to look incredibly
innocent. He sighed and shook his head again. "Never mind."

ObeeKris came back over to the clerk. "I'm afraid there's a problem.
One of my penguins" there was a pointed look back over his shoulder
"seems to have misplaced my credit card."
"Got any cash?"
"About $150."
"Well pal, let me tell ya..... you're S.O.L.!" With that, the clerk
laughed and walked to the back of the store. ObeeKris started to
leave when he heard the clerk call out. "One last thing...."
"Yeah?"
"Don't let the door hit ya on the way out."

Outside, ObeeKris turned to Henson and Sara. "Come on, let's see if
we can catch up with Muuurgh and Gumby. They said they'd probably
still be in the vicinity of the fountain." They made it back to the
center of town to see a tow truck pull up to a building nearby. It
off-loaded an incredibly large Muuurgh and Gumby and someone else
ObeeKris hadn't met. He caught up with them as they were rolling
themselves inside.
"It looks like I'm going to be stuck here for quite some time. Do you
guys mind if I hang with you for awhile?"
Gumby shook it's head. "Not a problem at all. By the way, this is
Nesha."
He nodded at Nesha. "Hi. I'm ObeeKris. The penguins are Henson and
Sara."
Both penguins gave a little wave hello.

=======================
Thanks to one of his penguins (probably Sara), he doesn't have any
cash except for $150.
ObeeKris catches back up with Muuurgh, Gumby and now Nesha and will be
hanging with them for awhile.

ObeeKris
I meant to post something like this earlier.

-Muuurgh (-o-)

Jan 24, 2002, 10:15:31 AM1/24/02
I am soo sorry about that guys. I didn't mean to be a fatass feline prick.
That was rude of me, I simply got lazy and I didn't re-read the posts.
*cringe*
Nice post ObeeKris. So are you in or are you out?

--
-Samwise Brockhouse of Loamstown (-o-)

Porkins is your daddy. Remember that ObeeKris

"ObeeKris" <obee...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Peter Hanely

Jan 24, 2002, 6:05:37 AM1/24/02
ObeeKris wrote:

>=======================
>Thanks to one of his penguins (probably Sara), he doesn't have any
>cash except for $150.
>ObeeKris catches back up with Muuurgh, Gumby and now Nesha and will be
>hanging with them for awhile.
>

>ObeeKris
>I meant to post something like this earlier.

spoiler space
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0

TJH would never run his shop in such a manner. He has, however, been
rather busy
with other things and has left perhaps too much to his sidekick.

This works very well with a plotline I've been thinking of.

--
The Jedi Hacker
"A Jedi uses the code for queries and filters, never for cracks."