[Sith War IX] Showdown at the RASSM mall.

1 view

Peter Hanely

Mar 5, 2002, 7:07:55 AM3/5/02

Ths Jedi Hacker reviewed the tapes (recorded long range) of the incident at
the concert for the umpteenth time. Alice was acting strangely, hardly the
nice young girl he though she was. It hit him. The profanity in her letter
should have tipped him off. She'd been brainwashed.

He'd rescue her whether she wanted it or not. What she did after would be
up to her.

"Computer, recall telemetry from seaker 57682. Accounting for light sabre,
extract the attackers energy signature."

=processing... done.=

"Find it."

In the secure garage at Chateau des Ordinateurs, a D.I.P.(1) skiff loaded.
2 droidikas, a few dozen seaker drones, and as many formerly porkinite
drones as would fit. The last wouldn't put up much of a fight, deprived of
their patently disgusting attack mode, but would make a good distraction.
And they were cheap. (as in not selling.)

High in orbit above, the Jedi Hacker climbed into his silver shuttle with
another pair of droidikas. They'd meet on site, at the RASSM mall, where
sensors said the target could be found.

The skiff arrived first by a minute. First out poured the formerly
porkinite
drones. They fanned out and surrounded the site. A dead givaway that
something was up, but it wasn't the hackers style to trap innocents in a
crossfire. Next, the seakers zipped in, to track an exact position. Unlike
last time, they'd have only a limited role in the actual fight. The hackers
shuttle arrived just as the first pair of droidikas rolled out. They were
preparing to role in in unison, when an electric arc zapped out. One of the
pikachus guarding the brainwashed Alice tried to kill a drone, to little
effect
against the farady shielding.

Off shot 4 droidikas, followed by a slower Jedi Hacker.

He arrived to find his warrier droids fully involved with a gaggle of
gigglypuffs, a pair of pikachus, and an oddish. And Alice, whome they'd been
instructed not to harm. Not surprisingly, the pikichu with the sabre was
putting up most of the fight. Sonic and lightning attacks simply weren't
working against the droids.

Nor would they work against the Hacker, equiped with active hearing
protection
and 'mithril' armor head to toe. Ignighting his sabre, "the sith pikachu is
mine." The droidikas parted to make way for their master. A whispy cloud
emerged from the hackers sabre, and homed in on his targets sabre.

- He still doesn't get it about Alice. (but has no intention of laying
a hand on her.)

(1) D.I.P. Dual Inline Pin. i.e., a common microchip.

--
The Jedi Hacker
"A Jedi uses the code for queries and filters, never for cracks."

Rainbow Heron

Mar 6, 2002, 8:38:52 PM3/6/02
On Tue, 05 Mar 2002 12:07:55 +0000, Peter Hanely
<han...@no-spam.calweb.com> wrote:

>Ths Jedi Hacker reviewed the tapes (recorded long range) of the incident at
>the concert for the umpteenth time. Alice was acting strangely, hardly the
>nice young girl he though she was. It hit him. The profanity in her letter
>should have tipped him off. She'd been brainwashed.
>
>He'd rescue her whether she wanted it or not. What she did after would be
>up to her.

greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat I'm ->*THIS*<- close to reformatting my hard
drive and look what happens...

>gaggle of gigglypuffs

*J*igglypuffs!

<Seanpuff, Ianpuff, Hamillpuff, and Ewanpuff all stare down TJH>

>Nor would they work against the Hacker, equiped with active hearing
>protection and 'mithril' armor head to toe.

"mithril" armor? Qu'est-ce c'est?

>Ignighting his sabre, "the sith pikachu is mine." The droidikas parted to make
>way for their master. A whispy cloud emerged from the hackers sabre, and homed
>in on his targets sabre.

<sigh> so you're doing this the hard way again...

>- He still doesn't get it about Alice. (but has no intention of laying
>a hand on her.)

<guttural sound that is halfway between an "argh" and a "yay">

...writing writing writing...

-Rainbow Heron
(sigs hunker down a little lower in the .sig bunker)

Peter Hanely

Mar 7, 2002, 5:56:24 AM3/7/02
Rainbow Heron wrote:

>On Tue, 05 Mar 2002 12:07:55 +0000, Peter Hanely
><han...@no-spam.calweb.com> wrote:
>
>>Ths Jedi Hacker reviewed the tapes (recorded long range) of the incident at
>>the concert for the umpteenth time. Alice was acting strangely, hardly the
>>nice young girl he though she was. It hit him. The profanity in her letter
>>should have tipped him off. She'd been brainwashed.
>>
>>He'd rescue her whether she wanted it or not. What she did after would be
>>up to her.
>>

>greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat I'm ->*THIS*<- close to reformatting my hard
>drive and look what happens...
>
>>gaggle of gigglypuffs
>>

>*J*igglypuffs!
>
><Seanpuff, Ianpuff, Hamillpuff, and Ewanpuff all stare down TJH>

Just so you know, the hacker and I both dislike pokemon.

>>Nor would they work against the Hacker, equiped with active hearing
>>protection and 'mithril' armor head to toe.
>>

>"mithril" armor? Qu'est-ce c'est?

Titainium. His head is still a little messed up from the last war.

>>Ignighting his sabre, "the sith pikachu is mine." The droidikas parted to make
>>way for their master. A whispy cloud emerged from the hackers sabre, and homed
>>in on his targets sabre.
>>

><sigh> so you're doing this the hard way again...

Any other way to do a sith war?

Daniel O. Miller

Mar 7, 2002, 4:40:40 PM3/7/02
On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Peter Hanely wrote:

> Rainbow Heron wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 05 Mar 2002 12:07:55 +0000, Peter Hanely
> ><han...@no-spam.calweb.com> wrote:
> >
> >>Ths Jedi Hacker reviewed the tapes (recorded long range) of the incident at
> >>the concert for the umpteenth time. Alice was acting strangely, hardly the
> >>nice young girl he though she was. It hit him. The profanity in her letter
> >>should have tipped him off. She'd been brainwashed.
> >>
> >>He'd rescue her whether she wanted it or not. What she did after would be
> >>up to her.
> >>

> >greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaat I'm ->*THIS*<- close to reformatting my hard
> >drive and look what happens...
> >
> >>gaggle of gigglypuffs
> >>

> >*J*igglypuffs!
> >
> ><Seanpuff, Ianpuff, Hamillpuff, and Ewanpuff all stare down TJH>
> >
> Just so you know, the hacker and I both dislike pokemon.
>
> >>Nor would they work against the Hacker, equiped with active hearing
> >>protection and 'mithril' armor head to toe.
> >>

> >"mithril" armor? Qu'est-ce c'est?
> >
> Titainium. His head is still a little messed up from the last war.

Hint to RH: Give it a good sharp rap. Titanium is strong in steady loads
but is brittle as hell.

> >>Ignighting his sabre, "the sith pikachu is mine." The droidikas parted to make
> >>way for their master. A whispy cloud emerged from the hackers sabre, and homed
> >>in on his targets sabre.
> >>

> ><sigh> so you're doing this the hard way again...
> >
> Any other way to do a sith war?

The low comedy way.

> >>- He still doesn't get it about Alice. (but has no intention of laying
> >>a hand on her.)
> >>

> ><guttural sound that is halfway between an "argh" and a "yay">
> >
> >...writing writing writing...
> >
> >-Rainbow Heron
> >

> --
> The Jedi Hacker
> "A Jedi uses the code for queries and filters, never for cracks."

Daniel O. Miller

"Does this look familiar? Do you know what it is? Neither do I! I made
it last night in my sleep. Apparently I used gindrogac - highly unstable!
I put a button on it, yes? I wish to press it, but I'm not sure what will
happen if I do..." - Gune

Peter Hanely

Mar 7, 2002, 8:42:57 AM3/7/02
Daniel O. Miller wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Peter Hanely wrote:
>
>>Rainbow Heron wrote:

>>>"mithril" armor? Qu'est-ce c'est?
>>>
>>Titainium. His head is still a little messed up from the last war.
>>

>Hint to RH: Give it a good sharp rap. Titanium is strong in steady loads
>but is brittle as hell.

Wouldn't that depend on alloying and heat treatment?

And it's maile, so a single rap would at best break a few links. Want
to hit him, try a club.