[Sith War 9] The Battle in Synch: Part 3/3

Rainbow Heron

Feb 20, 2002, 2:41:45 AM2/20/02
...continued from part two...last one I promise...

===Part Six: Performance of a Lifetime===

The Jigglypuffs wasted no time. With the little siblings cheering and
N'Sync crowding around the hole, the Jigglypuffs signaled to PeterPika
to start the music and they broke out into the most beautiful
rendition of "Turly Madly Deeply" that anyone on RASSM Planet -or
RASSM Galaxy- had ever heard.

Once they had gotten everybody amazed and teary-eyed, they jumped into
the air, snapped their fingers, and did a few little dance moves as
"Mambo #5" started up. Right after that, they did a smash-hit choral
version of "Born in the USA" before putting their own twists on "Get
This Party Started", "Music", "Walk This Way", "Wherever You Will Go",
"Saturday Night Fever", "U Got It Bad", and a host of other songs.

It was unreal. The little kids had never seen Pokemon perform on
stage, and certainly NObody had ever heard a Jigglypuff sing without
immediately falling asleep! Their teenybopper elder siblings began to
swoon over the energy and crystal-clear seranades the Jigglypuffs
Singers brought to the stage.

Even the reporters who had set up shop all around the stadium had
stopped talking wildly about the interruption to listen to the
awsesome talents of the Jigglypuffs.

The crowd LOVED them!

In fact, they had all practically forgotten about N'Sync, who had jst
about fished AJ and C'Pi out form the orchestra pit.

Alice had slipped offstage and gotten out the all-important anit-Puff
earmuffs for herself and her Pikachus. Secured over his ears,
PeterPika turned up the volume and turned on al the PA systems they
had hot-wired withint a four-block radius.

As soon as one of the Jigglypuffs saw the two guys free from the
whole, they immediately changed their tunes. Their magic glowing eyes
lit up even more as they slipped in a genuine full-fledged Sing Attack
into the song they were singing.

===Part Seven: Nighty-Night RASSM City!===

They poured all of their PokePower into their joint attack.

All over the stadium, the cheering fans began to yawn and fall down
asleep. The younger kids were the first to go (as it was naturally
past their bedtimes anyway) and their teenybopper sisters followed to
a very sweetly sung "Right Here Waiting". Even the jealous boyfriends
succumbed to that one.

C'Pi listened to one note of the attack and promptly fell back down
the hole- dead asleep.

N'Sync was not so vulnerable. They all plugged their earpieces into
their micrphones in an attempt to ward off the gigantic Sing attack,
but the feedback in their ears was too much to bear. They flung thier
earpieces all over the stage and before they knew what hit 'em, they
all fell asleep to a Jigglypuff rendition of "This I Promise You."

Satisfied that everyone in and outside the stadium were all peacefully
asleep in what they called a "12-hour sweet drunkard's nap", they
belted out a triumphant "We Are The Champions"...still in Sing attack
mode.

Gumby and Jade had been bodysurfed out into the crowd well away from
the stage but were fast falling asleep. Jade curled up beside a
jealous boyfirend who wore a "Eat Sh*t and DIE!" t-shirt and Gumby
listened to the sweet sounds of the Jigglypuffs' singing with wonder
and amazement. "They came! They actually came!!! I wonder if they'll
stay for lemonad..." it said to itself as it fell asleep with a big
excited smile on its face.

===Part Eight: Ah, The Sweet Sounds of Victory!===

The sounds of snoring were overwhelming but didn't even compare to the
cheers of celebration from Seanpuff, Ianpuff, Hamillpuff, Ewanpuff,
Alice, and PeterPika.

As they surveyed the crowd, the Jigglypuffs all snickered to
themselves as they quickly decided who all they would single out for
their victory squiggles.

"Hurry up! Let's get 'em to the van!" Alice shouted.

With record speed, Alice and the Pokemon dragged all 5 member of
N'Sync into one of the security vans they had brought and tied them up
with duct tape and barbed wire. Jedichu decided to finally show up
after scouring the whole arena for any signs of the Jedi Hacker and
got in the back of the van with N'Sync. They wouldn't be escaping any
time soon.

PeterPika disconnected all of the illegal tv connections and shut off
the PA system. He also saved all of the camera angles recordings of
the whole concert and addressed one of them to the local chapter of
the N'Sync Estrogen Brigade.

Back at the arena, the Jigglypuffs and Alice went all around the
sleeping audience. Alice was making mental notes on the performance,
and the Jigglypuffs were using the markers hidden in their microphones
to draw pictures on the faces of as many snoozing teeneyboppers as
they could find.

Suddenly, Alice passed a little boy who was holding something round
and beeping in his hand. She opened up his hand to reveal a Pokeball
which she recognised to he Hot ROddish's cuz she could hear him
snoring thru the Pokeball.

She put hte Pokeball in her pocket and replaced it in the boy's hand
with the copy of Pokemon Red she had been unable to sell on Fanboy 9.
"Thanks kid," she smiled.

Back at the van, Hawkins, Miller and most of the Shaven Wookies had
been awakened -tho still a bit dazed- and they all piled up in their
vans to head back to the fortress.

As they headed off, the Jigglypuffs looked back at the area with
satisfaction. "Guys," Alice said. "I think that tonight was the best
performace you guys ever gave. I'm so proud of you!"

The Jigglypuffs all cheered, high-fived each other, and did little
victory dances before holding an all-Pokemon and Alice group hug.

The little lovefest made Miller a little sick, so he looked back at
the arena and said, "Ya know, I'm glad I won't be the poor bastard who
has to tell them that they'll have to pay for that performance after
all."

Hawkins grinned an evil grin.

As dawn broke about 12 hours later, thousands of sleepy and royally
pissed-off concertgoers all crowded around Jade who had a big sign on
top of it that read "Please pay for your tickets at the A-15 booth or
you will not be permitted to leave the stadium. Cost is $25 per year
of your age. Thank you."

============
SUMMARY:

-Jedichu sliced-and-diced up Hacker's drone
-The Jigglypuff Singers crashed N'Sync's concert and won over all the
fans
-Alice had to wear the Birtney Spears "Slave" outfit so if you weren't
there you didn't see it
-N'Sync is dead asleep and in the custody of the Alice & Pokemon/
Hawkins & Shaven Wookie alliance
-C'Pi took a nice ride on a rocket, flattened a member of N'Sync, and
fell asleep in a large crater he helped make
-Jade is feeling the effects of being the "breaker of bad news" to
thousands of teenyboppers, their little siblings, and jealous
boyfriends
============

See what happens when you leave *me* holding the bags?! ;-D

I need a nap now myself...

-Rainbow Heron
(sig hopes that wasn't too long or too unfunny)

Let's see how Jade handles the fans. ;-)
http://web.infoave.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page
Who needs kids when you've got Pokémon?!

Peter Hanely

Feb 20, 2002, 6:05:41 AM2/20/02
Rainbow Heron wrote:

>============
>SUMMARY:
>
>-Jedichu sliced-and-diced up Hacker's drone

I suppose you got out before the others made it from across RASSM city?

--
The Jedi Hacker
"A Jedi uses the code for queries and filters, never for cracks."

Celaeno

Feb 21, 2002, 7:23:59 PM2/21/02
You will not evade me, rainbo...@ftc-i.net (Rainbow Heron):

>See what happens when you leave *me* holding the bags?! ;-D

*wipes tear from corner of eye*

You make me proud, my child.

Sith War Goddess
--
"do not meddle in the affairs of goddesses, as being
struck by lightning often offends" - Rimrunner

Rainbow Heron

Feb 22, 2002, 3:19:54 PM2/22/02

PLEASE IGNORE THE FOLLOWING REPOST- my computer has started acting up
again. Unfortunately, there are more of these, and believe you me I
hate this too. Major PITA and great inconvenience to everyone...think
I'll put my computer in detention for a while... >:-P~