[sith war] the threatened post.

Penguinista

Nov 17, 2003, 3:47:02 PM11/17/03
The current trend on RASSM being to ignore certain unpleasant things and
hope thus to drive them away, it had gone almost unnoticed. But still
it came to the attention of a certain nameless and expendable A-wing
squadron. And other sith war activity having ground to a halt, they
decided to investigate the approaching swarm.

(Outer RASSM system)
"Commander, scans are inconclusive at this range, but it looks mostly
non-metalic. High water content, silicates. They might be aquatic."
"Move into visual range. Whatever it is it's headed for out home."

As they approached an even dozen craft pealed off from the swarm to engage.

"Comander, they're ..."
----------------------------
(a week before)
High on a gleaming white ceramic structure the figure of king John
appeared and spoke to the crowd below. "People of Porcilon, for too
long we have stood by insulted by endless toilet humor. Now a brother
has shown us the way and slain an enemy. Today we go to war to scrub
and flush RASSM."

Lady Loo standing at his side beamed in admiration.

----------------------------
"Admiral Plunger, foreward sentries report enemy ships approaching the
fleat, comander Kybo's sector."
"Leutinent Draino, order the Comander to engage and destroy them before
they can report."

----------------------------
"Commander, they're toilets."

The initial wave to attack the A-wings was easily enough dispatched,
being not so fast, but not before they could fire their weapons, long
flimsy ribbons that did little dammage, but clung the the RASSM ships
and obscured the view. And the fractured attackers left very hard
shrapnel, a threat to the unarmored attack craft.

And so the panacky rookie was hit, and true to his nature did everything
wrong. "I'm Blind!" he cried out on the squadron open channel, fired
all weapons hiting 2 buddies foreward of him in formation, and hit full
throttle into the invading swarm. By the dumbest of luck he plowed
through commander Kybo, who looked unmistakably like an old outhouse.

summary: a comuppance for toilet humor.