[Sith War IX, Part 2]: Homage to "Homage to Sextus Propertius"

1 view

Policraticus: The Real McEwok

Apr 25, 2002, 9:37:06 AM4/25/02
The Lord Sto Odin was a veritable ancient of days, a Lord of the
Instrumentality, one of the architects of the Rediscovery of Man, and
in spite of his name - or perhaps because of it - a Lithuanian.

Currently, he was making his way through the dripping passages of a
disused coal-mine somewhere in South Wales, with only two centurions
and the consul Gaius Marius (d. 86 BC) for company. The black walls of
the pit-shaft gleamed in the light of their torches.

Abruptly, the passage widened, and they emerged in a vast rock-hewn
cabin, lit by lighting rigs. A large Welshman with a perma-tan, a
gleam in his eyes, and curly black hair that may have been a toupe,
sat in a military throne in the centre of the cavern, clad in black
armour, and smiling at them in welcome.

"Tom Jones?" asked Sto Odin, in shock.

"Yeah, baby," the Welsh Crooner agreed, with a menacing lounge-lizard
grin as his gaze flicked over his unexpected guests. "My, my, my..."

"We're just passing through," Sto Odin said, quickly.

"Don't look at me," Marius fumbled "This is all a horrible
mistranslation."

There was an evil cackle, and Sto Odin and his Roman allies turned, to
see a man with strangely-coloured hair, a Condiment Brothers T-shirt,
and a large, sleek, silver floating Kipper on a dog-lead, striding out
of the shadows.

"You!?" asked Sto Odin.

"Quis?" wondered Marius.

"Hi," said James Trory.

***

You don't want to know. But should I have asked Trory before I wrote
him in?

=),
Pol'

C'Pi

Apr 25, 2002, 12:24:17 PM4/25/02

"Policraticus: The Real McEwok" <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Just don't make him gay.

C'Pi

Jade Lemonade

Apr 25, 2002, 1:00:58 PM4/25/02

"C'Pi" <jas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You can lead a man to disco, but you can't make him gay.

Jade
--
Wisdom is my smallest asset.

Policraticus: The Real McEwok

Apr 25, 2002, 7:50:00 PM4/25/02
Jade Lemonade can have a strong influence on the weak minded...

> "C'Pi" <jas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > You don't want to know. But should I have asked Trory before I wrote

> > > him in?
> >
> > Just don't make him gay.

Why not?! What exactly are the effects of HOT LESBIAN SUSHI™ on random
mad Englishmen?

> > C'Pi
>
> You can lead a man to disco, but you can't make him gay.

=7

> Jade

Pol'