Mara Jade Fan Club?

Kathy David

Nov 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/3/95
Anybody interested in having a place to exchange ideas, fan fiction,
artwork (can we post gif's here? I've never tried..) and best of all,
get to know other Mara fans? Chris C. and I were kicking around the idea
of *possibly* posting a Web site if we have enough interest and input.
If interested, either post here or e-mail me on Prodigy or at
Ladyb...@AOL.com MTFBWY kd
-

-
KATHY DAVID QEY...@prodigy.com
"Negotiation is the art of getting what you want" - Mara Jade in Showdown
at Centerpoint

MaraJade01

Nov 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/5/95
<< Anybody interested in having a place to exchange ideas, fan fiction,
artwork (can we post gif's here? I've never tried..) and best of all,
get to know other Mara fans? Chris C. and I were kicking around the idea
of *possibly* posting a Web site if we have enough interest and input. >>

Cool idea! Just let me know when and where! :-) I LOVE reading and
writing Mara fan fiction! And the Web page sounds like a great idea!

MaraJade01
MaraJ...@aol.com

JadesFire0

Nov 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/16/95
Count me in!

MaraJ at Jades...@aol.com

MaraJsky

Nov 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/17/95
Count me in too!!

Char (Mara...@AOL.com)

GenrlVeers

Nov 18, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/18/95
I wanna be in also!

Rakelle

Nov 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/20/95
genrl...@aol.com (GenrlVeers) wrote:
>I wanna be in also!

Me too!(although I don't have an e-mail adress -yet...)

Tyke

Nov 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/21/95
Mara Jade Rules! - ME2
--