Mara Jade Fan Club?

瀏覽次數:28 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kathy David

未讀,
1995年11月3日 凌晨3:00:001995/11/3
收件者:
Anybody interested in having a place to exchange ideas, fan fiction,
artwork (can we post gif's here? I've never tried..) and best of all,
get to know other Mara fans? Chris C. and I were kicking around the idea
of *possibly* posting a Web site if we have enough interest and input.
If interested, either post here or e-mail me on Prodigy or at
Ladyb...@AOL.com MTFBWY kd
-

-
KATHY DAVID QEY...@prodigy.com
"Negotiation is the art of getting what you want" - Mara Jade in Showdown
at Centerpoint

MaraJade01

未讀,
1995年11月5日 凌晨3:00:001995/11/5
收件者:
<< Anybody interested in having a place to exchange ideas, fan fiction,
artwork (can we post gif's here? I've never tried..) and best of all,
get to know other Mara fans? Chris C. and I were kicking around the idea
of *possibly* posting a Web site if we have enough interest and input. >>

Cool idea! Just let me know when and where! :-) I LOVE reading and
writing Mara fan fiction! And the Web page sounds like a great idea!

MaraJade01
MaraJ...@aol.com

JadesFire0

未讀,
1995年11月16日 凌晨3:00:001995/11/16
收件者:
Count me in!

MaraJ at Jades...@aol.com

MaraJsky

未讀,
1995年11月17日 凌晨3:00:001995/11/17
收件者:
Count me in too!!

Char (Mara...@AOL.com)

GenrlVeers

未讀,
1995年11月18日 凌晨3:00:001995/11/18
收件者:
I wanna be in also!

Rakelle

未讀,
1995年11月20日 凌晨3:00:001995/11/20
收件者:
genrl...@aol.com (GenrlVeers) wrote:
>I wanna be in also!

Me too!(although I don't have an e-mail adress -yet...)

Tyke

未讀,
1995年11月21日 凌晨3:00:001995/11/21
收件者: