The Sith War Phantom Edit

Extra Crispy

Sep 18, 2002, 12:08:30 PM9/18/02
I noticed if you read the current sith war and skip all of the Hacker's
posts, it is exactly the war that fans were hoping for.

Jade
--
Hacker = Jar Jar

cai...@newsreader.com

Sep 18, 2002, 4:31:55 PM9/18/02
"Extra Crispy" <not...@bolton.com> wrote:
> I noticed if you read the current sith war and skip all of the Hacker's
> posts, it is exactly the war that fans were hoping for.

*snrk*

You slay me.

Steve Tilson

Usenet Newsgroup Service

Lefty Skywalker

Sep 18, 2002, 6:55:55 PM9/18/02
On 18 Sep 2002 cai...@NewsReader.Com wrote:

> "Extra Crispy" <not...@bolton.com> wrote:
> > I noticed if you read the current sith war and skip all of the Hacker's
> > posts, it is exactly the war that fans were hoping for.
>
> *snrk*
>
> You slay me.

"That's the idea."

/Zappa

Daniel O. Miller

"Does this look familiar? Do you know what it is? Neither do I! I made
it last night in my sleep. Apparently I used gindrogac - highly unstable!
I put a button on it, yes? I wish to press it, but I'm not sure what will
happen if I do..." - Gune

WWYD?

Peter Hanely

Sep 19, 2002, 4:02:51 AM9/19/02
Extra Crispy wrote:
> I noticed if you read the current sith war and skip all of the Hacker's
> posts, it is exactly the war that fans were hoping for.

Without me, this war would have died long ago.

> Jade
> --
> Hacker = Jar Jar

Thanks for the compliment. Though I'm really more like Obi-Wan.

--
The Jedi Hacker
"Strike me down and I'll become more powerfull than you can imagine."

Rainbow Heron

Sep 19, 2002, 2:06:21 PM9/19/02
On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:02:51 +0100, Peter Hanely
<han...@nospam.calweb.com> wrote:

>Extra Crispy wrote:
>> I noticed if you read the current sith war and skip all of the Hacker's
>> posts, it is exactly the war that fans were hoping for.
>
>Without me, this war would have died long ago.

Sith War 9 was certianly dead.

*With* you I might add.

>> Hacker = Jar Jar
>
>Thanks for the compliment. Though I'm really more like Obi-Wan.

I think that was supposed to be an insult.

-Rainbow Heron
(sig rolls its siggy eyes adn shakes its siggy head)

I really don't like being hard on people but you really need to get a
grip and drop the ego Peter.
http://web.infoave.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page
Penny for your two cents?