I'VE TOLD YOU WHAT TO LOOK FOR, PROOF OF COUSINS, NOW HERE'S WHAT TO LOOK FOR TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED--THIS IS A TRAIL OF PROOF OF ORIGINALITY.

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

witchdoctorwithdogma

未讀,
2011年1月27日 晚上9:35:422011/1/27
收件者:
USER ID REFLECTS FORMERLY ATHEIST

The potential proof of being cousins necessarily brings proof of
delivered morality.

The three prominent stars of Orion are obviously represented by the 3
Wise Men, that obviously
intended to tip off our experimental, control - demanding scientists
that their is a resonance.

Whether you are still thinking of time as before and then after, or:
from data point to
data point, there still is useful measure to try to figure out what
happened in our past
at the operative time.

Namely, the time for light to travel from Sirius-B to Earth is still a
useful measure as to
how far to look back at what was happening here.

That's simply because we're traveling through time or space-time or
from data point to data
point on Earth every bit as much as someone might be, coming from
Sirius-B.

I've already explained: I'm guessing we actually have been
visited from that system; their DNA, more specifically mitochondrial
DNA, matches ours (is rooted
in essential scientific sense as much as religion--my website's 3'd
convergence of science proving
religion / religion proving science--(creating table later;)) and,
should it be found, should
something like Garrett Lisi's E8 pattern be found in the math (protein
design for energy capture, literally
looking for "lock - and - key" solutions) for the creation of cells,
such as your own captive bacteria
(mitochondria,) then that actually really really would prove a
universal creation.

http://sites.google.com/site/holychanges

Guess what: I've people looking for this by way of URL, so,
having always been a nice person, I'm going to help myself and
them simultaneously:

sites.google.com/site/holychanges
http://sites.google.com/site/holychanges

0 則新訊息