Timecon info?

Barbara Haddad

Jun 1, 1992, 5:18:37 PM6/1/92
Hmmm, there wasn't an ad for it in the BayCon program guide, so how
about if I give you the phone # of the Con Chairman? Here goes: her
name is Teri Nelson & the # is (408)453-5654. Good luck.

Follow-up or netmail to: bha...@clubzen.fidonet.org (Barbara Haddad)
Club Zen BBS - Fido/Internet - +1 408 248 9213

Michael Wallis

Jun 3, 1992, 9:31:57 PM6/3/92
p...@btr.BTR.COM (Pamela T. Pon p...@btr.com) writes:

> Could anyone e-mail me info on this year's Timecon? Just a phone number
> or address from which I can then get more detailed info would be sufficient.
> Thanks.

The convention is actually called Con-Fused this year. The Chairman is
Terri Nelson, who can be reached at (408) 453-5654 evenings until about 10
pm.

Michael

Michael Wallis UUCP: mwa...@clubzen.UUCP
"The day I stop learning is the day I start dying." - Michael Wallis