Puppetry Wiki

1 view

mrs_danvers

Jul 3, 2006, 1:21:23 PM7/3/06
I was wondering if anyone here might be interested in starting a
puppetry wiki?

I've been helping to flesh out a wiki dedicated to the Muppets
(http://muppet.wikia.com) and there are wikis dedicated to Star Wars,
Poker and all manner of other things, but no general puppetry wiki.

This page has information on starting a wiki:
http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Start_a_new_Wikia

I would gladly add pages and information to a general puppetry wiki,
and I know some of my fellow Muppet fans would as well. Unfortunately,
our numbers and time are not great enough to take on a project like
this on our own. So I thought I'd start spreading the word that there
is interest in one to the online puppetry community.

If you aren't interested or don't have the time, I completely
understand. If you also don't know anyone you could pass this request
along to that is also fine. Regardless, thanks for taking the time to
read this and I look forward to working with people on a puppetry wiki.

Carolyn