a perfect angel

Jethro's Giant Brain

Apr 15, 2004, 12:12:50 AM4/15/04
she looked at me
and wet her lips with her tongue
i said yes
she was a perfect angel

http://www.megan-model.com/series/59.jpg

L...@hushmail.com

Apr 15, 2004, 1:37:25 AM4/15/04
Chuck Lysaght wrote:

Still getting fucked in the ass by homeless guys?

Peter J Ross

Apr 15, 2004, 1:31:59 AM4/15/04
On 14 Apr 2004 21:12:50 -0700, Jethro's Giant Brain wrote:

> i knew it was wrong
> i'm not really a good babysitter

Yes, fucking the baby isn't what you were being paid $2.50 for,
chucknozzle.

<snip>

I think you might actually have written parts of this yourself. The
paedophile tendency is strong evidence. So, what are you going to do
when Tommy steals it?
--
PJR :-)

The Chuckles Lysaght Plagiarism Mini-FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~pjr/faqs/lysaght.html
More about Chuckles:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

j r sherman

Apr 15, 2004, 9:47:24 PM4/15/04
In article <c0ee0f7a.04041...@posting.google.com>, Jethro's Giant
Brain says...

hey, chuckles, isn't your boss down at the clown operation where you work named
Jimmy Johnson?

he could be interested in the type of stuff you write, ya know?

i know if i was your boss i would be.

love and kisses,

j r sherman

"A sad tale's best for winter: I have one
Of sprites and goblins."

Jethro's Giant Brain

Apr 16, 2004, 8:12:56 AM4/16/04
j r sherman <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<c5ndv...@drn.newsguy.com>...

I'm not Chuck Lysaght, dumbass.

> he could be interested in the type of stuff you write, ya know?
>
> i know if i was your boss i would be.

You're too stupid to be anyone's boss. But, I think this shows what a
stalker you are.

j r sherman

Apr 16, 2004, 11:11:22 AM4/16/04

chuckles, why are you being so stupid? i mean besides the fact that stupidity is
part of your genetic make-up?

you work for an organization that works for the city. all they have to do is get
the city to investigate your usenet postings, then contact your ISP, which will
tell them that you are you, the cracker-king of north Florida.

besides, there are PLENTY of criminal posts under the name Lysaght in usenet.
literally thousands. you really should quit saying you're not you, it's really
embarrassing.

>> he could be interested in the type of stuff you write, ya know?
>>
>> i know if i was your boss i would be.
>
>You're too stupid to be anyone's boss. But, I think this shows what a
>stalker you are.

me? a stalker? not at all. i merely mentioned that your boss is Jimmy Johnson,
and i'm sure he'd love to hear what a lousy boss you think he is. or how you
fantasize about having sex with children.

or how you want to take your delusional 9mm pistol and kill people. you would
think that someone who works with the public, like you do, would be more careful
about what he posts on usenet.

heh.

Michael Cook

Apr 16, 2004, 5:11:23 PM4/16/04
"j r sherman" <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

chuck, the piper has finished playing...

--
www.net-kooks.org/

mdc
Usenet Valhalla Circle #4
(but the day is young)

The people long eagerly for two things -
bread and circuses.
Juvenal

During Times of Universal Deceit,
telling the Truth becomes a Revolutionary act
-George Orwell

--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only

janet santana

Apr 16, 2004, 5:59:17 PM4/16/04
j r sherman <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<c5ot2...@drn.newsguy.com>...

You need a search warrant to obtain that information, and since Chuck
Lysaght has not done anything illegal, that would never happen.

> besides, there are PLENTY of criminal posts under the name Lysaght in usenet.

A criminal post? Tell us more, Perry Mason. heh.

> literally thousands. you really should quit saying you're not you, it's really
> embarrassing.

I never said I'm not me. I said I'm not Chuck Lysaght. heh.

> >> he could be interested in the type of stuff you write, ya know?
> >>
> >> i know if i was your boss i would be.
> >
> >You're too stupid to be anyone's boss. But, I think this shows what a
> >stalker you are.
>
> me? a stalker? not at all. i merely mentioned that your boss is Jimmy Johnson,

I have no boss. I'm retired, dumbass. heh.

> and i'm sure he'd love to hear what a lousy boss you think he is. or how you
> fantasize about having sex with children.

I'm sure he would, if he were my boss. heh.

> or how you want to take your delusional 9mm pistol and kill people. you would
> think that someone who works with the public, like you do, would be more careful
> about what he posts on usenet.

Careful sherman, we may find out about you very soon, and your support
of NAMBLA could cause you some problems at your job. They might take
you out of the take-out window at Burger King.

> heh.

heh.

> love and kisses,

Awww...

Sick Mind

Apr 16, 2004, 7:34:48 PM4/16/04

"j r sherman" <jr...@earthlink.net> pathetically whined:

> Jethro's Giant Brain mumbled dim protests:

>> j r sherman <jr...@earthlink.net> pathetically whined:

>>> Jethro's Giant Brain mumbled perverse fantasies dimly:

If I called you "artificial" many here would immediately think kettles,
pots, black and along those lines. While indeed I realize I seem artificial
to the untrained eye I also know that my artificiality is actually a
transcendent reality that the intelligentia elite recognize. But you are
artificial, you lower case excuse for an inside-out-windbag, artificial
beyond any hope of touching the hem of the robe of reality. I am not
defending Lysaght here. He fires on even fewer cylinders than you. What a
rare find that must have been too. A "real" person for a virtual sock
puppet. Anyway this is to say "game over." I have had enough pathetic
whining and incoherent dimness to last me several lifetimes. No, I am not
"going" anywhere, and I doubt you will no matter how much I hope and pray.
But I just want you to know where you stand.

Good day.

Sick Mind
boro...@att.net
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
-- from Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash

Peter J Ross

Apr 16, 2004, 9:32:37 PM4/16/04
On 16 Apr 2004 14:59:17 -0700, janet santana wrote:

[selected headers offered as evidence]

> From: janet santana <santa...@2die4.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
> Subject: Re: a perfect angel
> Date: 16 Apr 2004 14:59:17 -0700

Note the paedophile "poem".

>>> I'm not Chuck Lysaght, dumbass.
>>
>> chuckles, why are you being so stupid? i mean besides the fact that stupidity is
>> part of your genetic make-up?
>
> I'm not Chuck Lysaght, dumbass.

Wearing a dress won't protect you from the black helicopters,
chuckles.

>> you work for an organization that works for the city. all they have to do is get
>> the city to investigate your usenet postings, then contact your ISP, which will
>> tell them that you are you, the cracker-king of north Florida.
>
> You need a search warrant to obtain that information,

Bzzzt! Wrong!

> and since Chuck
> Lysaght has not done anything illegal,

Bzzzt! Wrong!

> that would never happen.
>>
>> besides, there are PLENTY of criminal posts under the name Lysaght in usenet.
>
> A criminal post? Tell us more, Perry Mason. heh.

How many volumes does the Sheriff of Jacksonville's file on you now
consist of, chuckles?

>> literally thousands. you really should quit saying you're not you, it's really
>> embarrassing.
>
> I never said I'm not me. I said I'm not Chuck Lysaght. heh.

You are such a convincing actor, chuckles!

Hmm... I feel a nomination coming on.

>>> You're too stupid to be anyone's boss. But, I think this shows what a
>>> stalker you are.
>>
>> me? a stalker? not at all. i merely mentioned that your boss is Jimmy Johnson,
>
> I have no boss. I'm retired, dumbass. heh.

I thought you were in your mid twenties, "janet". Are you as confused
about your age as your sockpuppeteer chuckles, who was 40 about five
years ago and is now in his early fifties?

Hmmm... what should I nominate him for?

>> and i'm sure he'd love to hear what a lousy boss you think he is. or how you
>> fantasize about having sex with children.
>
> I'm sure he would, if he were my boss. heh.
>>
>> or how you want to take your delusional 9mm pistol and kill people. you would
>> think that someone who works with the public, like you do, would be more careful
>> about what he posts on usenet.
>
> Careful sherman, we may find out about you very soon, and your support
> of NAMBLA could cause you some problems at your job. They might take
> you out of the take-out window at Burger King.
>>
>> heh.
>
> heh.
>>
>> love and kisses,
>
> Awww...

So there we have it. Both "Jethro" and "janet" are desperately trying
to pretend that their death-threats and paedophile poems weren't
posted by Charles Shannon Lysaght, the most popular garbage collector
in downtown Jacksonville.

And chuckles has been trying to maintain this pretence for *months*,
if not years. Funny that he's signed so many of their posts "Chuck",
isn't it?

Most of the evidence has been posted to AUK in the past. It's a shame
you missed his "Kurt Cobain's Brains" sock and his froggeries of j r
sherman and Gary Gamble, but he's nevertheless established as a
sockpuppeteer who was outed months - if not years - ago and still
thinks he can maintain the pretence.

So... what finally ought he to be nominated for?

I hereby solemnly do nominate Chuck "Chuckles the Clown" Lysaght, KotM
of September 2003 and all-round spankard, for induction into the
Mystical and Ancient Order of the Holey Sockpuppet. It's a rare and
important honour, but I think chucknozzle's frequent socky claims that
he's never posted to Usenet and that Jethro and janet are real people
different from himself deserve special recognition.

Any seconders?

j r sherman

Apr 16, 2004, 9:24:27 PM4/16/04
In article <s4_fc.37378$K_.8...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, Sick Mind
says...

true.

>While indeed I realize I seem artificial
>to the untrained eye I also know that my artificiality is actually a
>transcendent reality that the intelligentia elite recognize.

not that i'm like doubting you or anything, but just who in the intelligentia
elite tells you this?

cause i mean if it's just you, well, perhaps we need to take that statement with
a little-bit-o-salt, ya know?

>But you are artificial,

true.

>you lower case excuse for an inside-out-windbag, artificial
>beyond any hope of touching the hem of the robe of reality.

true, but what is reality?

>I am not defending Lysaght here.

who could?

>He fires on even fewer cylinders than you.

true.

>What a rare find that must have been too.

no, a rare find is when you find a 1963 mono version of Johnny Cash's Gospels
songs in the used bin at Rasputin Records!

i don't think even the intelligentia elite could argue that one!

>A "real" person for a virtual sock
>puppet. Anyway this is to say "game over."

i am amused.

>I have had enough pathetic whining and incoherent dimness to last me several
>>lifetimes.

i would never argue with you over that one, sicky.

>No, I am not "going" anywhere, and I doubt you will no matter how much I hope
>>and pray.

this is also true. like god and bad pennies i am eternal and forever. the alpha
and the omega.... did you ever see Omega Man, sicky? Charleton Heston living in
a post-Apocalyptic Los Angeles. saw that movie for the first time when i was
like 9 or something. scared me senseless! now it's just fun to watch.

anyway, where was i? oh, yeah, i am forever, sicky. there's no way around that
fact.

>But I just want you to know where you stand.

well, ok, thanks. have a good weekend.

oh, look, Omega Man on DVD! i gotta go watch it!

love and kisses,

j r sherman

j r sherman

Apr 16, 2004, 9:40:03 PM4/16/04
In article <2400cbfe.04041...@posting.google.com>, janet santana
says...

>> >I'm not Chuck Lysaght, dumbass.
>>
>>chuckles, why are you being so stupid? i mean besides the fact that stupidity is
>> part of your genetic make-up?
>
>I'm not Chuck Lysaght, dumbass.

of course you're not chuckles.

so, chuckles, would any of those people be interested in your comical on-line
activities?

such as:

Terry Lorince
Executive Director

Joe Snowberger
Director of Operations

Lyn Briggs
Director of Marketing

Amy Crockett
Business Development Manager

Deborah Gierke
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant

Jimmy Johnson
Ambassador Program Manager

>>you work for an organization that works for the city. all they have to do is get
>>the city to investigate your usenet postings, then contact your ISP, which will
>> tell them that you are you, the cracker-king of north Florida.
>
>You need a search warrant to obtain that information, and since Chuck
>Lysaght has not done anything illegal, that would never happen.

well, yeah, chuckles, you've threatened me, and a number of other people with
bodily harm, and that's like illegal.

but and like i said, you embarrassing cracker, we don't need to nail your Jethro
account. you've posted thousands of criminal posts in your own nail all ready.
it's not a problem.

>>literally thousands. you really should quit saying you're not you, it's really
>> embarrassing.
>
>I never said I'm not me. I said I'm not Chuck Lysaght. heh.

sure you're not, chuckles, but chuckles, don't you think that employers have a
right to know the mental state of their employees?

you could be one of those wacked-out psychos that could end up killing all their
co-workers. you never know.

>> or how you want to take your delusional 9mm pistol and kill people. you would
>>think that someone who works with the public, like you do, would be more careful
>> about what he posts on usenet.
>
>Careful sherman, we may find out about you very soon, and your support
>of NAMBLA could cause you some problems at your job. They might take
>you out of the take-out window at Burger King.

chuckles, you've posted hundreds of NAMBLA posts about me, under the name of
Chuck Lysaght, and now you're doing it again? how much dumber can you get? even
a moron with less than three brain cells would know enough to shut up already,
but not you.

your stupidity awes me.

love and kisses,

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 16, 2004, 10:06:18 PM4/16/04
Peter J Ross <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org> wrote in

He's even more pathetic than Wollkook.

Seconded.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Sick Mind

Apr 16, 2004, 10:20:13 PM4/16/04

"j r sherman" <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote

> Sick Mind says...

>>"j r sherman" <jr...@earthlink.net> pathetically whined:

>>> Jethro's Giant Brain mumbled dim protests:

<goes on to prove it>

> true.

Someone said "true" five times, but that isn't the evidence, because it
doesn't work that way. Transcendence is difficult to pin down to any
particular words. Brhadaranyaka Upanishad and all.

>> But you are artificial,

> true.

>> you lower case excuse for an inside-out-windbag, artificial
>> beyond any hope of touching the hem of the robe of reality.

> true, but what is reality?

>> I am not defending Lysaght here.

> who could?

>> He fires on even fewer cylinders than you.

> true.

>>What a rare find that must have been too.

> no, a rare find is when you find a 1963 mono version of Johnny Cash's
> Gospels
> songs in the used bin at Rasputin Records!
>
> i don't think even the intelligentia elite could argue that one!

Let me know if you see it on eBay, just don't let anyone else know if
they might have bunches of money to bid. I'm poor, no really I am, you can
tell me.

>> A "real" person for a virtual sock
>> puppet. Anyway this is to say "game over."

> i am amused.

>> I have had enough pathetic whining and incoherent dimness to last me
>> several
>> lifetimes.

> i would never argue with you over that one, sicky.

>> No, I am not "going" anywhere, and I doubt you will no matter how much I
>> hope
>> and pray.

> this is also true. like god and bad pennies i am eternal and forever. the
> alpha
> and the omega.... did you ever see Omega Man, sicky? Charleton Heston
> living in
> a post-Apocalyptic Los Angeles. saw that movie for the first time when i
> was
> like 9 or something. scared me senseless! now it's just fun to watch.
>
> anyway, where was i? oh, yeah, i am forever, sicky. there's no way around
>that
> fact.

>> But I just want you to know where you stand.

> well, ok, thanks. have a good weekend.

Yes, cheers and all that.

Dennis M. Hammes

Apr 17, 2004, 2:59:06 AM4/17/04

Tsk. The intelligentsia all recognise that j r sherman routinely
transcends the art, whereas you don't usually manage to transcend
the distance between your dick and the urinal.
"See spots run."
--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|

Dennis M. Hammes

Apr 17, 2004, 3:02:12 AM4/17/04
j r sherman wrote:

> In article <s4_fc.37378$K_.8...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, Sick Mind
> says...

> >But you are artificial,
>
> true.
>
> >you lower case excuse for an inside-out-windbag, artificial
> >beyond any hope of touching the hem of the robe of reality.
>
> true, but what is reality?

How could I have missed this?
Per the Sicko, "reality" is the artifice of God.
Can an argument or a Sicko get any more artificial than that?

Dennis M. Hammes

Apr 17, 2004, 3:18:21 AM4/17/04
Sick Mind wrote:

> Someone said "true" five times, but that isn't the evidence, because it
> doesn't work that way. Transcendence is difficult to pin down to any
> particular words. Brhadaranyaka Upanishad and all.

Because "transcendence" is "beyond," of course; even the pedestrian
know that, which is why they insist on abusing the word as somehow
meaning "infinite," when it merely means "mystery."
An infinite set [x] is that which, if an element is in [x], its
successor is in [x].
But the universe is one of the four singularity geometries, that
having no outside, i.e., it is /finite/, and thus has a "last
element," an element that has no successor to enumerate.
Also because it has no outside, it cannot be "transcended."
Therefore, "transcendent" can never mean anything more than can
"real" or "natural" or "universal," and "supernatural" is
demonstrated (and merely one more way) as being a rather juvenile
oxymoron.
One of the most marvellous facts about this real, untranscendent
universe is that most of the infinite sets in it have only two
elements.
Of course, we are not here speaking of successive /enumeration of
elements/ but of successive /conditions of state/.
This distinction being made, it is astonishingly easy to see
"church" or "State" as a circle-suck of two: a priest and a
Princess.
And "statute" and "dogma" as the binding energy exchanged between
them.

janet santana

Apr 17, 2004, 9:01:08 AM4/17/04
Peter J Ross <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org> wrote in message news:<c5q503.3...@nntp.petitmorte.net>...

I bet you even mumble Chuckles in your sleep. He owns you, Ross.

http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html

Central CPU

Apr 17, 2004, 11:04:00 AM4/17/04

"Sick Mind" <boro...@worldnet.att.net> wrote

> "j r sherman" <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote

>> well, ok, thanks. have a good weekend.

> Yes, cheers and all that.

It reminds me of the Warner Brothers cartoons where Wiley Coyote and
the sheepdog clock out at the end of the day.

Central CPU
centr...@att.net
Yeah I know, "central central."

Dr. Flonkenstein

Apr 17, 2004, 6:30:17 PM4/17/04
Being tired of lurking, on Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:22:02 +0000, Robert
Buchanan posted:

> Our guest tonight on alt.usenet.kooks is very special...let's all give
> Peter J Ross a big hand!

> Seconded, with pleasure. His Janet sock is particularly unsettling. heh.

The socks are so obvious, turded!!!

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

Ryan Lankford, Libertarian Warrior

Apr 17, 2004, 7:00:04 PM4/17/04
On 17 Apr 2004 06:01:08 -0700, santa...@2die4.com (janet santana)
wrote:

>From: santa...@2die4.com (janet santana)
>Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.kook.chuck-lysaght
>Subject: Re: NOMINATION: Chuck "Chuckles the Clown" Lysaght for the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet (was: a perfect angel)
>Date: 17 Apr 2004 06:01:08 -0700

Hi, Chuck!

---
Ryan Lankford

"About time LEA's are doing their job. My name isn't on that
list because I don't pay the prices they want just to get in.
I don't download the shit from websites because it can be traced
more easily."--Richard S. Bullis, talking about child porn on the Internet.

"I'm ambidextrous...I'll beat that ass with both hands."

jonathan

Apr 17, 2004, 10:49:25 PM4/17/04

"Peter J Ross" <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org> wrote in message

> I hereby solemnly do nominate Chuck "Chuckles the Clown" Lysaght, KotM
> of September 2003 and all-round spankard, for induction into the
> Mystical and Ancient Order of the Holey Sockpuppet. It's a rare and
> important honour, but I think chucknozzle's frequent socky claims that
> he's never posted to Usenet and that Jethro and janet are real people
> different from himself deserve special recognition.
>
> Any seconders?

I nominate you for the most obsessed and anal usenet stalker.
Who the fuck do you think you are?

> --
> PJR :-)
.)

±

Apr 18, 2004, 12:05:14 AM4/18/04

What a sad attempt at drawing attention from your KotM candidacy,
n00bie.

Are you going to nominate this post for the "Mystical and Ancient Order
of the Holey Sockpuppet" as well, oBsEsSo Stalker?:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=s3xzl1r7d579%24.dlg%40pesting.goggles.con&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: "Charles S. Lysaght" <tr...@trailer.park>
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: My Fetish
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:20:40 GMT

I am so turned on by male biceps that I can't stop posting pictures of
them to my blog.

Notice the two examples on my Good Friday page:

http://skywriter.diaryland.com/040409_88.html

I bet I could tempt Jesus and Kid Rock into sharing a hot threesome
with me, if only they knew that I'm the most popular garbage-sorter
downtown.

P.S. My very good friend (nudge nudge wink wink say no more) Jethro
and I are as gay as a fairy who's just been offered the choice between
slow starvation and a lifetime supply of lilac-scented roll-on
body-moisturiser. Hee haw!

--
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

Pedey "Uberk00k" Ross goes Real Life on an UseNet *enemy*!:

From: Peter J Ross <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.usenet.kooks,
alt.kook.chuck-lysaght, alt.flame
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:37:31 GMT

On 10 Apr 2004 06:33:04 -0700, Jethro's Giant Brain wrote:

> ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<40753148...@hotmail.com>...
>> Peter J Ross wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, it's real! I was checking to see if he'd posted any stolen poems
>>> to Internet forums recently
>>
>> Sure you were, Stalker.
>
> Ross called me at home

Where else would I call you, Dumpsterman? It was your home number that
you posted repeated with a cheallenge to ring it.

> all the way from the U.K.

I don't think I've ever had better entertainment for $0.37 in my life.

> giggling like a girl,
> and babbling about stolen poetry, made up girlfriends, etc.

"Why do you steal poetry, chuckles?"
"Fuck poetry. And, fuck you."

"May I speak to janet, chuckles?"
"WHAT? [long pause] She's, er, at home."

> Real fucking strange.

It certainly was. I had previously thought it possible that you merely
played a halfwit on Usenet. The discovery that you're just as
halfwitted in real life too was an interesting one.

-
PJR :-)

My oBsEsSo Chuckles Lysaght Mini-FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~pjr/faqs/lysaght.html
More about my Chuckles oBsEsSiOn:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

Another k00ksign - archiving weblogs before the "evidence" can deleted!
Can somebody say "oBsEsSed"?:

From: Peter J Ross <gad...@NOSPAMmeow.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems, alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.usenet.kooks,
alt.kook.chuck-lysaght
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:28:58 GMT

Now that I've got your attention, perhaps you'd like to explain why
you've been lying for years on your pathetic, delusional weblog about
all the different jobs you said you'd had?

I hope you're enjoying spending Easter trying to delete the evidence,
Dumpsterman. Shame that I have an archive from Aug 2002 to the
present, isn't it?

-
PJR :-)

My oBsEsSo Chuckles Lysaght Mini-FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~pjr/faqs/lysaght.html
More about my Chuckles oBsEsSiOn:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

_ /)
mo / )
|/)\)
/\_
\__|=
( )
__)(__
_____/ \\_____
| _ ___ _ ||
| | \ | | \ ||
| | | | | | ||
| |_/ | |_/ ||
| | \ | | ||
| | \ | | ||
| | \. _|_. | . ||
| ||
| Pedey J Ross ||
| ||
| hoisted to his ||
| net.death by his ||
| own petard ||
| ||
* | * ** * ** |** **
\))\\\///.,(//,,..,,\||(,,.,\\,.((//

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

Peter J Ross

Apr 18, 2004, 12:15:58 AM4/18/04

IMO he makes Eddy look like a master of disguise.

> Seconded.

Tnx.
--
PJR :-)

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

Peter J Ross

Apr 18, 2004, 12:17:51 AM4/18/04
On 17 Apr 2004 06:01:08 -0700, janet santana wrote:

> I bet you even mumble Chuckles in your sleep. He owns you, Ross.
>
> http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html

Why are you linking to chuckles's website if you're not chuckles,
chuckles?

Tom Bishop

Apr 16, 2004, 8:14:02 PM4/16/04

> If I called you "artificial" many here would immediately think kettles,
> pots, black and along those lines. While indeed I realize I seem artificial
> to the untrained eye I also know that my artificiality is actually a
> transcendent reality that the intelligentia elite recognize. But you are
> artificial, you lower case excuse for an inside-out-windbag, artificial
> beyond any hope of touching the hem of the robe of reality. I am not
> defending Lysaght here. He fires on even fewer cylinders than you. What a
> rare find that must have been too. A "real" person for a virtual sock
> puppet. Anyway this is to say "game over." I have had enough pathetic
> whining and incoherent dimness to last me several lifetimes. No, I am not
> "going" anywhere, and I doubt you will no matter how much I hope and pray.
> But I just want you to know where you stand.

That was beautiful, man.

I feel that way a lot.

--
Tom Bishop -- http://Poetic.ZapTo.Org