The Life Energy Vampire Trap Lindsay Lohan (from 'The Parent Trap' to 'Mean Girl')

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jun 27, 2008, 9:22:19 AM6/27/08
The Life Energy Vampire Trap Lindsay Lohan (from 'The Parent Trap' to
'Mean Girl')

issued 24 September 2002

(Version 2.0
on 27 June 2008)

'

While engaging nowadays in the activity of separating the eels from
the snakes (as it is called proverbially),

I must classify Lindsay Lohan in the latter category.

'

She is pouncing on women, in a physical-sexual sense even, to suck
the Life Energy out of them, and she uses drugs, including excessive
alcohol, to increase and embolden the intensity of her evil drives,

including her continuous lying about it, and her laying blame
falsely on others.

I do not look kindly on such things.

'

Things have become clearer, the necessary 'facts behind the facts'
turning up,

not unlike in the case of Michael Jackson, and of several other
Famous Life Energy Vampires, that I have in the meantime - often
with witting or unwitting contribution from others - uncovered
and informed you of.

'

The movie 'Mean Girl' was such a contribution, where Lindsay Lohan
could not slip out of the role anymore, that she played there:

It was not a role, not an act, anymore, but it was 'too close to the
home of her soul:'

THE OTHER PARTS, like the twins in 'The Parent Trap,' playing
next to the very nice Mr. Dennis Quaid,

THAT WAS an act, she was using obviously the Life Energy she had
obtained somehow from others,

a Life Energy Vampire, like many famous actors, Lindsay Lohan
- to camouflage her own soul - made no difference between what
she plays and what she is "herself."

That is called "perfect acting." You think you look at the
person him- or herself, AND at "perfect acting."

'

'

By now, as the faithful reader knows, I have written much
about the phenomenon, starting with HRI 'Genuine Art ... '

You must not confuse the above, with ACTUAL perfect
acting as I have seen it done for instance by Sally
Fields in 'Mrs. Doubtfire,' or in the Startrek
Voyager episode 'The 37's' (about the legendary
woman pilot Amelia Earhart) by Sharon Lawrence,
playing Amelia,

the emotions created BY the actors themselves with
such genuine intensity, in such command of their OWN
Energies and matching these with the others they
play with or oppose, that it is a true joy to behold
their performing,

not unlike a master violin player would provoke the
same, by his or her mastery of emotion and technique
to deliver it.

'

'

So, below is what I wrote BEFORE all that, five years ago, on 3 August
2002, when also I was deceived by the snake into getting me to think
it was an eel:

Upon seeing the movie 'The Parent Trap,' I mistook the Energy that
the young actress, Lindsay Lohan, used as 'being her own Life
Energy,' I mistook it as belonging to and created by herself.

Added to the incident, was the rather strong Energy already in place
as a 'Blind Spot' in me, installed and augmented with great vehemence
by my mother and strongly supported by my father, that in particular

beautiful women,

and certainly, if not even more adamant, those of young age and
of civilized behavior and charming countenance,

MUST NOT BE FURTHER SCRUTINIZED as to the condition of their soul and
their Energies, than is visibly presented by them to the public.

That is a kind of: "Ignore most of the traffic when you cross
the street," parental advice and demand on you,

explained so: "Nice-looking or clean cars with a license plate,
are being driven by caring people, who will not run you over."

And of course: "It is impolite, to look who's inside - people do
not like you to look at what they do not want you to see - of
course you do not want to offend them into being angry at you."

'

'

In that way I looked at the outside, only, when I wrote:

"Remembering Because Of Lindsay Lohan, And 'The Parent Trap' "

I myself have, since long, since two and a half centuries now, not
experienced the great joy of a happy marriage-partner, and of close
and caring family bonds.

Therefore, movies like 'Mrs. Doubtfire,' 'Liar- Liar,' 'The Parent
Trap,' and such that restore family bonds, are always very intensely
enjoyed by me, to make up for what I never had since some life times
now, but still remember so well...

The sons of Maggie Butler - they easily come to my mind again now -
are called Billie and Rupert.

Already before their mother, Maggie, was killed - by whoever caused
her car accident or whoever caused her not to be able to avoid that
accident - already before the car accident, her husband, Bill Butler,
had committed suicide, in an attempt to hurt Maggie as much as he
could, and to deny and nullify all the tremendous help and Love that
she had given him, even after he had betrayed and deserted her.

I very well recall now again Maggie's very lovely Sussex country
cottage, the fire place, the grand piano in the living room, the
little pond and fountain Maggie had made in the garden - and the
doves that satisfied their thirst for water and love there, or so it
seemed in her paintings.

I very well recall Maggie standing in the meadow, in the softly
sloping country side, with an easel and canvas, capturing the beauty
of Sussex nature and blossoming trees, capturing it in pigmented
oils.

Her radiant smile, her beautiful and oh so warming voice, not just
looking at me, but seeing me, and herself, and nature, all at the
same time in full appreciation and delight, as if we created daylight
ourselves... *

Seven hours driving through Luxembourg and France it was, from the
South of Germany, to reach the car ferry to England, and another
hour or so through the small and bending country roads that I had
come to know almost by heart in years before it.

Along ancient village churches and passing the typical old farm
houses built to dry the hop for beer making, and greeted on the way
by village signs with names like Biddenden or Goudhurst, through
South of England's lovely green and sloping Kent and Sussex hills.

The tires clinging to the middle of the road, in snow or rain alike,
at a speed that only a French-built Citroen could manage - to the
bewilderment of the local inhabitants, who could be recognized by
their having the steering wheel on the wrong (I was writing 'right
side,' but I mean of course 'wrong') side of their cars, which
sometimes lead to their loudly protesting that I was driving on the
right side of the road.

This time I came to visit Billie and Rupert, in the middle of the
1980's, to comfort them on the loss of their mother.

While I stayed there overnight, in her country cottage, she
communicated (spiritually of course, I have to mention that for
the charlatans who might read this too (1)) she communicated to me
the heavy Energetic impact of the accident, the impact, that her
death, the sudden and violent dying, had caused to her, (to her
soul).

Together with her, and for her, I re-experienced the shock, the
solidified confusion of the accident, to make her free from it.(8)

Her son Billie told me about the severe and continuous loss that he
experienced, of his so very marvelous mother and friend.
Billie told me how he thought to almost see her appear behind every
corner, behind every waving woman's hair.

Neither they nor I had any clue about the very well camouflaged
sources(2) of Hate and Envy near the West-Sussex town of East
Grinstead, individuals that were at that time still directly
influencing our personal lives.

We were kept highly ignorant - ignorant and deceived and manipulated -
by being given, by these sources of Evil, by their Energetically
enforced ideas - and by their Euphoric 'you-feel-safe' Energy - the
delusions that "we were fighting for a good cause, we were defending
truth."

Earth is basically a very barbaric, spiritually very uncivilized
country:
The ability to see who is who, and to see whom you are dealing with,
has been almost entirely destroyed and is constantly being smashed.

And so, very criminal imposters, very criminal impersonators, can
come to great fame and wealth and influence here on Earth, while and
because they are never recognized or seen, by the majority, as to who
they really are.

Earth is the covering-up-criminals place. Earth is the place where
able criminal minds can become more able and where criminal minds
can rise to greatest heights - even up to the top of what people
still continued to think was their government.

I don't particularly agree with that. I thought that decent, able
and caring people should be helped.
But this was - and is - most violently opposed - by the criminal
minds, which you can think of as a spiritual Mafia - by those who
want to secretly or openly protect and hide criminal minds and who
do make criminal minds more able, and more successful, and more
influential and more wealthy and more hidden and admired.

I highly regret, that I - while living in Germany - had not stayed
in more frequent phone contact with Maggie. I lived in Germany since
some years, and she remained in Sussex. How delighted she was when,
after I handled some severe spiritual domination by the one I was
living with, and I felt I thereby had gained some time and freedom
to give some of my Love to whom I myself want to give it, how very
delighted Maggie was when I phoned her from Germany.

But then again, there were forces very active, from a few, now very
well defined and well exposed sources of hidden but intense Envy and
Hate - 'vampiring,' 'masked,' and deadly 'parasites in human form'
(a mild and friendly description of them) with forceful masks(3) and
brandishing the usual terminology of being "the only ones who save
the world" - they were hidden and camouflaged sources of destruction,
and they were individuals that influenced and controlled both mine
and Maggie's life directly or indirectly.

They prevented Maggie as well as me, from getting, let alone executing
the idea to marry each other - to marry each other out of the very
strong and natural bond between us on many levels, the intense
Beauty that we carry within, a bond which we both were kept from
formulating or expressing aloud, at that time.

While they were cleverly radiating to us that 'we are decent, and
therefore we would not want to make others jealous or envious, or
that we would not want to make others feel small,' - indeed, if we
would have become big and really responsible, we would of course have
come to see them as they are - but the human parasites even kept us
from staying in continuous and strong (spiritual) communication with
each other.

Which communication, had it taken place and not been prevented (as
much as they tried to prevent me still today from recalling our more
distant past together) - communicating about this and communicating
with her, would almost certainly have saved her life from accidents
caused directly or indirectly (depending on how closely or precisely
you look at it) by these now known and exposed sources of Envy and
Hate against us.
And much more - which I know now - it would have led to the exposure
of these individuals, if Maggie and I had really teamed up.

Two evenings ago, on TV, I saw the movie 'The Parent Trap' with
Dennis Quaid, of 1998.

What a tremendous aliveness and charm and talent radiated from the
'twins' - the perfectly American and perfectly British 'twins.'

Seeing the twin, returned to me a great amount of happiness... 'the
world was not lost after all'!
That's how it felt - you lose friends, and for a while it seems that
'you lose the world.'

Yesterday then, I had the idea to check the Internet Movie DataBase,
to look up this Dennis Quaid 'Parent Trap' of 1998, and to learn how
the marvelous twin was named.

As you already know, she is called Lindsay Lohan now. The Internet
Movie DataBase showed a photo,(4) taken four years after that movie,
a photo of Lindsay, as she is now, sixteen years of age.

The caring Beauty and her mature Understanding for others, the
confident Aliveness that she radiates, the innate Integrity, the way
she looks and feels, the shape of her now almost adult face, her
hair, her eyes, her cheeks, her smile, is nearly exactly as I knew
Maggie Butler...

I personally remember very many life times of myself and of others,
so I find it always somewhat weird - and also very sad - when others
do not remember their own life times and those of others.(5)

It is not for lack of literature or movies on the subject. But some
people, for rather easily guessed reasons, do not like truthfully to
remember who they were, much less have others correctly remember
them.(6)

I finally get a map(7) with the town of Arnstadt on my computer
screen, after Microsoft Encarta, as expected, failed since I changed
my CD-ROM drives.

A heavy and insidious attack on my Energy occurs, and I barely
manage to prevent a sneeze. That means, someone is trying to smash
and pull away my Life Energy that I use to perceive(8) - someone, an
extremely Envious person, wants me not to perceive this, my past -
when I connect to (when I use my connecting Life Energy to perceive)
the town of Weimar, my Bach life time there, my being married with
Maria Barbara Bach.

But I manage to keep my Life Energy(8) and I do connect.. to my love
of yesteryear.
And I get Maggie Butler's voice, I perceive her soul, now VERY
clearly.
Amazing!
It looks like I found Maria Barbara!! She (her soul, who she is now)
really is radiating...

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

"Whether the angels play only Bach
praising God, I am not quite sure.
I am sure, however, that
'en famille' they play Mozart."

Karl Barth

_________
Footnotes:

[Check for much newer and more relevant HRI's for the footnotes.]

* Maggie also made a portrait of me in oil on canvas, maybe someone
knows where it is and wants to send a photo of it, or a photo of one
of her beautiful landscape paintings.

(1)
The charlatans who actively deny their own forceful and
dominating spiritual activity to damage others, which they are
themselves very intensely engaged in (are secretly doing to
people) WHILE denying even the physical possibility of what they
are doing, these charlatans are the ones that ARE insane, not you.

(2)
- 'On People Wanting Delusions
- And Those Who Provide Delusions For Them'
(21 Sept 2002 - Version 2.0)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209231310.9c1f3f6%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

(3)
- 'The Nature of War and Friendship' (24 Sept 1998)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=360A52...@trenite.de&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

(4)
- Photo of Lindsay Lohan at the premiere of The Rookie, in New York
(WireImage.com)
http://us.imdb.com/EGallery?source=granitz&group=1407&photo=LindsayLoh_Wargo_411309_400.jpg&path=pgallery&path_key=Lohan,+Lindsay

(5)
- 'Past Lives and Rationality' (12 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209132219.71b5cf63%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

(6)
- 'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of Truth'
(19 August 2002 - Version 1.2)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02090...@posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

(7)
- 'The Second Mozart-Effect - Connecting To Your Own Past'
(3 Sept 2002 - Version 1.1)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02090...@posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

(8)
- 'Mechanics Of Awareness, Perception, Memory And Forgetfulness'
(13 September 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02091...@posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

(9)
The Masses BWV 233, 234, 235 and 236 remind me of such happy
times.
'