PULP FICTION BOX OFFICE RESULTS?

ch0...@acad.drake.edu

Oct 20, 1994, 3:40:13 PM10/20/94
What was PULP FICTION'S weekend box office take. I saw it twice and both
times the relatively large theater was packed. Does Quentin have himself a
blockbuster on his hands.

Pleas E- Mail me the figures. Thanks.

chris

daniel federman

Oct 25, 1994, 11:38:13 AM10/25/94
ch0...@acad.drake.edu wrote:
: What was PULP FICTION'S weekend box office take. I saw it twice and both

: chris

PF has already cleared a profit, and that's more important than having
a Blockbuster. Most megahits cost a shitton to produce, but Pulp
Fiction was only 12 million dollars, according to Rolling Stone.
They've made that already in advance sales.

Fedx.