MOVIE DATABASE: version 2.9 now available

Colin Needham

Mar 25, 1994, 2:34:28 AM3/25/94
This is a note to announce that the latest version of the r.a.movies movie
database package is now available from the FTP sites as follows:

cathouse.org in pub/cathouse/movies/database/tools/moviedb-2.9.tar.Z

and from later today:

ftp.funet.fi in pub/culture/tv+film/lists/tools/moviedb-2.9.tar.gz

For background information on the package, including system requirements and
basic instructions on installing it, see the article posted with this one
entitled:

"MOVIE DATABASE: introduction"

or the README file in the same directory on the FTP sites.

The main new features in this release are support for the producers, quotes
soundtracks and goofs lists.

Comments, suggestions, bug reports etc. via e-mail to <c...@ibmpcug.co.uk>

Col
"Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man not a red herring"
-- Cary Grant, North by Northwest
Col Needham, The PC Users Group, UK <c...@ibmpcug.co.uk>
Public access internet in the UK, contact <in...@ibmpcug.co.uk>