Ramps censored in France ?

Jean Casanova

Apr 20, 2003, 12:18:07 PM4/20/03
My provider's news server doesn't relay the post titled :

***HOLLYWOOD BLACKLIST***

At which level is the ramps censored ?

This post is totally disgusting, remembering the McCarthy times of the
50'.
I'm sure that most US people doesn't agree witch such primary attitude.

--
Jean Casanova
Remove nospam. from reply address or click below :

LucyMucy

Apr 20, 2003, 5:40:33 PM4/20/03
My guess is that it's not censored but might be due to the fact that it was
cross-posted to about 7 newsgroups, or a time delay.

By the way, I just returned from 12 days in France (canal du midi for a
hotel-barge show & a few days in Paris). Many people have asked me how I was
treated as an American in France. No problem whatsoever. Treated no
differently than when we used to live there several years ago. The cheese
and pastries are still EXCELLENT! Brought back lots of chocolate (not that I
need it, but MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm).

Bonne journee,
Sheila
www.paradiseconnections.com

"Jean Casanova" <jcas...@nospam.free.fr> wrote in message

Jean Casanova

Apr 21, 2003, 5:12:58 PM4/21/03
In article <ltEoa.34534$4P1.3...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
ple...@nospam.com says...

> Brought back lots of chocolate (not that I
> need it, but MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm).
>
> Bonne journee,
> Sheila

Bonne journee to you, Sheila.
You're welcome here anytime you want, in Paris, get a phone call !

Just an advice, if you really need chocolate, MMMMMMMMmmmmm, take a
break in Geneva, (3 hours TGV from Paris) this is the kingdom of fine
chocs !

For the censored post, I don't know, you are probably right for the
cross-post reason.

Have a nice day.