The Con Game With The Subconscious - How Hollywood's Energy Vampire Actors Approach Their Victims In Real Life - (Version 2.5 on 18 July 2004)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 18, 2004, 1:22:30 PM7/18/04
The Con Game With The Subconscious - How Hollywood's Energy Vampire
Actors Approach Their Victims In Real Life

Version 2.5
on 18 July 2004

An actor with a heart of stone, who nevertheless has a great or even
perfect command over Life's Energies that convey emotions and Beauty,
such an actor may act a perfect lover or mother or father, etc.

Yet the emotions are not connected to the actor, not created by
himself or herself.

And indeed, such actors - even if they act the perfect actor acting
perfectly - (they) do work with Life Energies that they have taken
from others, but

they wield these with great perfection - they are perfect
actors.

I leave it to you, at the moment, to recognize such actors
as being very different

from someone with whom the feelings expressed DO connect to
himself or herself, which requires a warm heart

- to give an example, the warm heart of an actress
Sally Field -

with the ability to see and to appreciate others as others
actually are.

So it is also in music, and in singing, and in writing, and so on.

And you can name a whole spate of actors, but also musicians,
singers, and authors, who have achieved their fame on Life
Energy that is - let's say, to meet your current tolerance of
being aware of what is and what was - "borrowed" from others.
*(2)

You may - should you know anything about these matters
(about the history of show business, and about artists who
got their fame and abilities by Vampiring on the Life
Energy of others) - look at Liz Taylor Vampiring for
instance on Richard Burton, or at Frank Sinatra Vampiring
for instance on Nat King Cole. *(2a)

With the - I would say extremely sad results in those
cases - results that followed, for their unknowing
victims,

when Liz Taylor and Frank Sinatra were NOT
detected, and NOT warded off by their
victims... *(3)

The actual abomination, *(4) the head Vampire, the con man par
excellence, *(5) who steers the Hollywood actors Tom Cruise and
John Travolta, *(1) and who keeps them feeling themselves to be
"above others"

- he has destroyed their ability to see themselves and
others regarding who they actually are; and

- they prefer also not to perceive and not to be aware of
him (of the head Vampire) *(7) the way he actually looks
and acts behind his mask,

he who denies not only Love, but who also, as any
Satanic practitioner, for obvious reasons denies that
Christ ever lived; *(10)

this Christ-denier and head Vampire who died of alcohol abuse
and from an overdose of psychiatric drugs - I think you all will
agree - is definitely not now spending his time in Heaven, but he
rather

continues to spread his extremely ugly thoughts and lies,
while insinuating into the minds of others his feelings of
contempt and hate for life and for people, he

is existing after his death as what is known as a 'ghoul,'
as the 'Evil Eye,'

more practically expressed, as a spiritual parasite,
he

is a Vampire and a spiritual murderer,

- of which the last two roles,

someone who enjoys to murder, and someone who
is a spiritual Vampire,

were indeed played by the Hollywood protagonists
of his cult,

roles which fitted those actors so perfectly,
that it constituted their successful come-back
into public favor. *(1)

The Energy Vampires Tom Cruise and also John Travolta *(1)*(2) tried
recently to get (now not only Energetically, but also) physically, at
the anorexia victim Mary-Kate Olsen.

They failed in that, luckily enough.

The anorexia etc. that Mary-Kate Olsen suffers from, is a
manifestation of Life Energy depletion. *(3)

Again - should you know anything about the history of show
business, and about artists who got their fame and
abilities by Vampiring on the Life Energy of others - you
may compare this to Liz Taylor visiting Richard Burton, or
to Frank Sinatra visiting Nat King Cole. *(2a)

With the deadly results that followed, because
Liz Taylor and Frank Sinatra were NOT detected and
NOT sent away by their victims

...but were seen as "friends" - precisely what
the Life Energy Vampires pretended to be, and
as what they wanted to be seen. *(3)

I will describe how Tom Cruise and John Travolta (and other members
of the Satanic cult) go about, getting also physically at a victim,

in this case at the actress Mary-Kate Olsen (of the Olsen twins)
to try and get her "assimilated," as you know the term:

The standard 'scientology' sales technique is "to find the
person's ruin"

- to find a person's greatest weakness.

(You will - at some time - find out, that all "ruins"
have a common cause. *(4))

And then, where the person's weakest spot is, and when he is weakest
in defending it, he or she admits that too,

admitting it, mind you, TO an Energy Vampire (!),

to one who is asking him clever questions "to help
him find his ruin" (his weakest spot)

- but, as only the Vampire knows, that is
solely "to help him" get "into 'scientology'"
(which is the cult founded by the mentioned
head Vampire) -

who thereupon offers

the entirely false teachings and spiritually blinding
teachings and morally abject teachings as well as the
camouflaging practices, which amount to

"Admiring the head Vampire, the Evil Eye, at all
times," (he offers that as)

"the one and only solution" to the victim's ruin

- as (according to the mentioned con man and head
Vampire) "scientology cures anything and
everything,"

it even "cures" or deletes, - it "erases" as
they say amongst themselves - the fact from
memory and from perception,

...that the con man himself died of an
overdose of drugs combined with long
duration alcohol abuse, whose

"solution" is to 'assimilate' the victim, to
'assimilate' his or her Life Energy and money -

when the weakest spot (the 'ruin') of the intended victim
has been uncovered or laid bare (and is kept sore in
various ways of pointing out and creating imperfections)

- and this, by the way, happens to be the standard
manner by which Energy Vampires operate, ALWAYS
searching for (or creating) weak spots - and

THEN the Energy Vampire moves in "to help the person" and THEN the
Vampiring person or 'scientologist' has the greatest chance of
succeeding in overwhelming his victim: *(5)

(According to official 'scientology' doctrines
- each and every one written by the mentioned
con man - "Life is a game of overwhelming
people." *(9))

The victim

who is not aware of the subconscious part and who does not
really know who - though he may think he does know who -
ruined, much less does he really know HOW he was ruined;

as he does not know anything about life *(3) really
- they do not teach about life, at school, yet *(3a)-

the victim does not know anything about life, about origins
of feelings, but he

feels now subconsciously that "the evil that was inflicted on
him, could end..."

Subconsciously he is - close enough to the truth in order
to be affected hypnotically - made to "understand":

"Those who were evil to him, (the Life Energy Vampires) now
finally are repairing their crimes on him, and are now finally
showing an interest in his well-being, they seem understanding of
the trouble that they caused him, and

(now, in his present life, even at a time when he really can
use some help to remedy his weak spots, they)

ARE helping him, and are helping others too."

And - with a part of the hidden truth, but still
subconsciously - "they are the ones who inflicted it,
so THEY know what was inflicted, and so THEY know
how to undo it, AND, THEY ARE OFFERING NOW, FINALLY,
TO UNDO IT."

And THAT is exactly the part that the Energy Vampires, the
'scientologist(s)' now say in words:

(which you may conclude, should you be desirous to
let your intelligence span the whole, but rather
subconscious sequence of events *(5))

They tell the already ruined victim,

that THEY ('scientology,' l. ron hubbard that is) are now
offering the very help that the victim needs most. *(3)*(4)

And so the victim (of the con game with the
subconscious) believes all the lies of the
"science" of 'dianetics' and 'scientology,'

which uses a mechanism that makes it a
"perfect" con game, as I have described
elsewhere. *(5)

I can tell you this, because that is exactly
how they tricked me too

- till I found out, that the only thing
that l. ron hubbard DOES indeed
possess vast knowledge of, is how to
deceive and to trick and to destroy or
'assimilate' people,

he knows how to "ruin them utterly"
and irreparably too, and forever...

And he intends to do just that, as
you will find out. *(3)

This technique is taught by Lie Ron Hubbard *(5)

- excuse me, that is a not entirely unintended misspelling of
'l. ron hubbard' -

that Energy Vampire technique is taught by l. ron hubbard

to every 'scientologist,' in many of their basic training
courses.

And that particular part (called 'the Dissemination Drill') is
taught - you never would guess, would you - for free, to all
'scientologists.' *(6)*(7)*(8)

The above understanding is a vital part of the actual Da Vinci Code;
and the remainder of the real Da Vinci Code you can also find -

under the subject title 'About Aliens ...' {HRI 20040617-V3.6}
(version 3.6 - or a higher version)

'About Aliens, Dimensions, Consciousness, Time, And Earth's Past
And Future' {HRI 20040617-V3.6}
(17 June 2004 - Version 3.6 on 13 July 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04071...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

which is an understanding given to you by the most Caring, the most
Truthful, and the most Beautiful *(11)

Leonardo etc. Been

'It is of no use walking
anywhere to preach
unless our walking
is our preaching.'

Saint Francis of Assisi

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds' (16 July 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0307...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(2) 'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing it' (20 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02122...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(2a) 'Famous American Life Energy Vampires - Unsuspected Of Destroying
Your Emotional Integrity' {HRI 20031110-V2.1}
(10 November 2003 - Version 2.1 at 13 July 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04071...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(3) '(Consequences Of NOT) Feeling The Poisonous Life Energies Of
Sixty Million Psychopaths On Earth' {HRI 20040609-V2.1}
(9 June 2004 - Version 2.1 on 10 June 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04061...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(3a) 'The Nature Of The Cosmos As Seen From Earth' (Version 1.0)
(29 August 2001)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02110...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(4) 'Understanding The Origin Of Evil (Version 1.1)
{HRI 20031025-V1.1} (25 October 2003 - V1.1 on 3 Nov 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03110...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(5) 'Mechanism Of Tremendous Lying Employed By The Con Man
l. ron hubbard' (24 June 2004 - Version 1.5 at 25 June 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040625...@posting.google.com&output=gplai

(5a) 'l. ron hubbard and adolf hitler in their 'Axioms' or in their
'Mein Kampf' state THAT they are lying continuously and heavily'
(28 June 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040628...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(6) 'Know More About 'scientology' Than 'scientologists' Themselves
- The Bliss Of Being Made Blind To Evil Forever'
(23 February 2004 - Version 1.31 beta on 24 Mar 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040324...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(7) 'Know More Than 'scientologists' Know About Themselves
- By The Greatest Expert On The Subject'
(14 January 2004 - DRAFT Version 2.1 beta on 8 Feb 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040208...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(8) 'A Course In Human Rights Philosophy' (19 Jan 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(9) 'Scientology - A Belief System For Criminal Minds - Basic Proof
By Their Own Public, Official Doctrine' (17 Nov 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.021117...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(10) 'Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds' (9 May 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03050...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(11) 'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty' (Version 2.1)
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1} (7 March 2003 - V2.1 on 17 October 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03101...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Tom Betz

Jul 18, 2004, 1:37:34 PM7/18/04
Quoth Ambassador...@hotmail.com (Koos Nolst Trenite) in

> The Con Game With The Subconscious - How Hollywood's Energy Vampire
> Actors Approach Their Victims In Real Life

Koos! When did you get out of prison?

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these

neptuna

Jul 18, 2004, 2:15:44 PM7/18/04
Well, duh. So obvious.

Fyre

Jul 18, 2004, 4:41:43 PM7/18/04

"Koos Nolst Trenite" <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The Con Game With The Subconscious - How Hollywood's Energy Vampire
> Actors Approach Their Victims In Real Life

> Version 2.5
> on 18 July 2004

> and for themselves about any organizations
> or individuals.
> Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
> PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

You are narcissistic. But you have no good reason for narcissism since you
are a vapid sack of shit.

> (address unreadable for internet robots
> - replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

You do not understand email miners at all.