Memorial for Frank R.A.J. Maloney

George V. Reilly

Jun 2, 2009, 2:31:47 AM6/2/09
Frank Maloney was a longtime regular in this newsgroup.
After a long illness, he died on January 6th, 2009 at his home.

Some of Frank's friends are helping Lyndol,
his partner of more than 30 years,
to put together a memorial for Frank.
It'll be held near Seattle on the afternoon of July 5th.

Frank was a published poet and we'll be reading some of his poems.
But he also spent more than 20 years participating in newsgroups,
posted thousands of articles, and made many online friends.
It seems fitting for us to read some of his voluminous output.

We'd like your help.
If you saved some of Frank's old posts that you found memorable
-- touching, witty, erudite, insightful, or even infuriating --
please repost them here or email them to me.
If you have some memories of Frank in your own words,
we'd like to hear them too.

If you'd like to attend the memorial, let me know.
This thread will serve as the online counterpart.

(Posted separately to soc.motss and rec.arts.movies.past-films)

Thanks
George Reilly

Frank R.A.J. Maloney was a degenerate fag

Jun 3, 2009, 10:25:10 AM6/3/09
That fag got what all fags deserve - a slow painful death from AIDS.
Maybe if he hadn't have gotten fucked up the ass all his life, he'd
still be alive!
Good riddance to a sexual degnerate fag!

"George V. Reilly" <George....@gmail.com> wrote in message

william

Jun 3, 2009, 11:37:38 AM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 10:25 am, "Frank R.A.J. Maloney was a degenerate fag"

<f...@hater.invalid> wrote:
> That fag got what all fags deserve - a slow painful death from AIDS.

What a pathetic display of your personal fears. Mr. Millenium Shrimp
was OK in my book. It's too bad he's gone. To put it in language you
would understand, you're a "useless eater."

William
www.williamahearn.com

Anonymous

Jun 3, 2009, 1:50:59 PM6/3/09
He should have changed his name to Frank F.A.G. Maloney.
Now he's Frank D.O.A. Maloney!
Good riddance to fag rubbish.
When are those fruits gonna learn that the rectum is not meant for
fucking?

Stone me

Jun 3, 2009, 2:10:46 PM6/3/09

"Anonymous" <a...@nony.mous> wrote in message

> He should have changed his name to Frank F.A.G. Maloney.
> Now he's Frank D.O.A. Maloney!
> Good riddance to fag rubbish.
> When are those fruits gonna learn that the rectum is not meant for
> fucking?

Learn some more:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_panic

Stone me.

wull

Jun 3, 2009, 2:23:56 PM6/3/09

"Stone me" <sun...@boulevard.hwd> wrote in message

It is too bad that Frank's passing could not have been without this
anonymous' condemnation. It is easy to understand why he posted
anonymously. I have no idea what he died of nor do I care. I always
enjoyed his posts immensely.

Wull

Anonymous

Jun 3, 2009, 2:32:29 PM6/3/09

"Stone me" <sun...@boulevard.hwd> wrote in message

Homosexual panic is a term, first coined by psychiatrist Edward J. Kempf
in 1920, describing an acute, brief reactive psychosis involving
delusions and hallucinations accusing a person of various homosexual
activities

Hey douchebag, Frank F.A.G. Maloney was an admitted butt pirate and bone
smoker!
He freely admitted that he engaged in perverted sexual activity.
The Bible prohibits gay sex by men (tho' it doesn't seem to give a shit
what dykes licking each other's twats - go figure!)
Fags will all burn in hell.
The Bible says so and I believe it!

Kingo Gondo

Jun 3, 2009, 2:38:51 PM6/3/09
Hi Bob.

Kingo Gondo

Jun 3, 2009, 2:39:03 PM6/3/09
Hi Bob.

Anonymous

Jun 3, 2009, 8:48:34 PM6/3/09
"wull" <wma...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> It is too bad that Frank's passing could not have been without this
> anonymous' condemnation. It is easy to understand why he posted
> anonymously. I have no idea what he died of nor do I care. I always
> enjoyed his posts immensely.

As he sowed, so did he reap.
After a lifetime spent performing perverted, disgusting sex acts with
his fellow fags and, in all likelihood children and gerbils, Frank
F.A.G. D.O.A. Maloney contracted the fag disease AIDS and suffered a
painful death.
All decent people would say that was divine retribution.
When will these faggots learn the rectum was not made for fucking?
Rectum, damn near killed 'em! In fact IT DID KILL HIM!
Bwaahahahahahahahaha!
I detested Maloney while he was alive and am glad he is dead.
I'm doubly glad his death was a long, drawn out painful one.
The wages of sin is death!

The Awful Truth

Jun 3, 2009, 11:10:47 PM6/3/09

"Anonymous" <anon...@anonymous.invalid> wrote in message

Amen brother!
Maloney was a titanic windbag in this group for years.
He had a coterie of fag cohorts who posted here, praising his fag
propaganda and attacking anyone who dared to speak against their fag
queen!
Let's see how many come to praise him after the truth comes out about
his numerous incidences of child molestation and outright child rape!
He was a sick, degenerate piece of shit and he now burns in the special
hell set aside for child molesting fags.
The best thing that ever happened to him was that he had to die a slow,
painful death from the fag disease AIDS.
He deserved it for all the young boys he molested.

william

Jun 3, 2009, 11:39:58 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 11:10 pm, "The Awful Truth" <aw...@truth.invalid> wrote:

> Amen brother!

Oh what a lonely pain has driven you to be your own sock puppet. And a
gutless nameless weasel of a sock puppet at that.

William
www.williamahearn.com

RMJon23

Jun 4, 2009, 3:57:59 AM6/4/09
Sorry to hear this about Frank. I always enjoyed reading him. He was
classy, erudite, convivial, and often quite witty.

RIP Mr. Maloney.

George V. Reilly

Jun 5, 2009, 1:15:50 AM6/5/09
On Jun 3, 7:25 am, "Frank R.A.J. Maloney was a degenerate fag"
<f...@hater.invalid> wrote:
> [much filth]

You are vile and contemptible.
You are a low coward, hiding behind anonymity.
You are very wrong about Frank.

May you have a long, lonely life to wallow in your inadequacy as a
human being.

/George

Anim8rFSK

Jun 5, 2009, 11:16:17 AM6/5/09
In article
<58bd7268-9478-4ea2...@b9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

Wow. You like Bob Finnan a *lot* more than I do.

--
MEGA-SHARK VS GIANT OCTOPUS!
A new contender for "worst film of all time"

Kingo Gondo

Jun 5, 2009, 11:31:52 AM6/5/09
Well, at least Bob agrees with himself.