Marx Brothers Books

StTimphus

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

Hello marxist world,

I have compiled a bibliography of Marx Brothers related books, which is
available at:
http://members.aol.com/sttimphus/marx.html
I would like to put comments on the books or information about other books
available
into the list, so please let me know if you have additional information.
If you don't have WWW-access, I can send the bibliography be email.

I would also be interested in getting more Marx Brothers related books. If
you have anything for sale, send me an email.

Stefan Timphus
stti...@aol.com