100 postproduction sound articles

0 vue

Sven E Carlsson

non lue,
21 mai 2004, 08:19:1021/05/2004
I have posted links to 100 Post production sound articles at
http://www.filmsound.org/movielist

The articles are from AudioMedia, Mix, Studio Sound, etc

Happy reading

//Sven E Carlsson
www.filmsound.org

PS
If you know about articles, radio programmes, TV or DVD documentaries
about Audiopost which should be at the list please e-mail me - you
can find my e-mail adress at http://www.filmsound.org/presentation/

David Carmiggelt

non lue,
22 mai 2004, 16:41:2022/05/2004
svene.c...@folkbildning.net (Sven E Carlsson) wrote in message news:<3b811a1e.04052...@posting.google.com>...

Thanks Sven! You can wake me up for any Murch articles!
Keep up the good work. Gr. David Carmiggelt

0 nouveau message