Re: welcome back jai maharaj ji

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 15, 2009, 9:24:44 PM12/15/09
In article <hg98h9$p0k$2...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Hunter <hunt...@iinet.net.au> posted:

> Romanise wrote:

>> On Dec 15, 3:38 pm, Hunter <hunte...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>>
>>> Why don't you two just go fuck and get it over with?

>> You have any objection to their continuing what you are asking them to
>> do instead of getting over with?

> Spitting rabid biggotted hatred all through news groups? Nah I would
> prefer they just realise they're butt-buddies and fuck off altogether.

It is a common ploy of Muslims and Muslim lovers to call
the identification of Islam and the prosecution of Islamic/Muslim
terrorists as "hatred" of Islam and Muslims.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

harmony

Dec 16, 2009, 12:56:53 PM12/16/09

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091215Juwa5CQWC57lDsmKZ3NAAUa@Gqxb2...

not surprisingly, 3m's bidding, which includes a campaign of calumny against
this identified "hatred", is done by a lot of daroowala keralias (eg shashi
tarror and a. roy) and biddiwala bengalis (where shall we begin to give
examples?).

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 16, 2009, 5:14:39 PM12/16/09
In article <4b291f66$0$5363$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > In article <hg98h9$p0k$2...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > Hunter <hunt...@iinet.net.au> posted:

> >> Spitting rabid biggotted hatred all through news groups? Nah I would
> >> prefer they just realise they're butt-buddies and fuck off altogether.
> >
> > It is a common ploy of Muslims and Muslim lovers to call
> > the identification of Islam and the prosecution of Islamic/Muslim
> > terrorists as "hatred" of Islam and Muslims.
> >
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti

> not surprisingly, 3m's bidding, which includes a campaign of calumny against
> this identified "hatred", is done by a lot of daroowala keralias (eg shashi
> tarror and a. roy) and biddiwala bengalis (where shall we begin to give
> examples?).

Bengali Arindam has taken to selling beedees now, has he?
The brand name is easy to guess: Bidi No. 420.

Hunter

Dec 17, 2009, 1:58:28 AM12/17/09

It is a common ploy of the hindutva like yourself to preach "hatred" of
anything outside your religion/culture/race/language, I mean your very
own slogan is "one nation, one culture, one religion, one language". Do
you guys goose-step too? I suppose you wouldn't know, you prefer to live
in the West and despise India so I suppose you're now really nothing
more but a parasite adrift.

harmony

Dec 17, 2009, 4:02:10 PM12/17/09

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091216Ntw3LR9xuiQ28Fqf9JQG6qJ@HjUZJ...

that's his plan b in case rajghat deal falls apart.

> The brand name is easy to guess: Bidi No. 420.

of course, the wrapper will show a stalin puffing on cuban cigar.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 17, 2009, 4:38:11 PM12/17/09
In article <4b2a9c54$0$5364$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

Any Photoshop or animation folks here who'd like to create that imagery?

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 18, 2009, 3:05:08 AM12/18/09

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091217Pk83btW9wbtR1DLMh2Y35nd@Jg2NQ...

Two bundurrs with their tails tied in a granny knot - how's that for
imagery? The "doe bundurr" cchaap should sell well. Hmm.

harmony

Dec 18, 2009, 12:09:37 PM12/18/09

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091217Pk83btW9wbtR1DLMh2Y35nd@Jg2NQ...