Re: "Even a moderate Muslim who reads the Koran must read that the Jews are the sons of apes and that the infidels must be killed"

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Mar 2, 2010, 10:44:23 PM3/2/10
In article <bb637f7d-dde9-4461...@f8g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
fanabba <fan...@aol.com> posted:

> "Even a moderate Muslim who reads the Koran must read that the Jews
> are the sons of apes and that the infidels must be killed"
>

> http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/even-a-moderate-muslim-who-reads-the-koran-must-read-that-the-jews-are-the-sons-of-apes-and-that-the.html

Definition of a Moderate Muslim

Skittlebrau
http://skittlebrau.org/archives/20
Saturday, September 30, 2006

I left a flippant comment where I indicated my definition
of a "moderate" Muslim was also known as an "informant".
It was partially in jest, but partially serious in
remembering that, in fact, it was a Muslim informant who
helped UK law enforcement agencies foil the recent big
plot to destroy several airplanes using liquid
explosives. This kind of Muslim deserves recognition for
his actions, despite what he or she believes or espouses
as a part of his private life.

I think most of the frustration we feel when we pine for
a real, influential, "moderate" force in the Islamic
community, is a frustration in a lack of...

(Excerpt) Read more at skittlebrau.org ...
http://skittlebrau.org/archives/20

1 Posted on 9/30/2006 by most

-To: most

Oxymoron

2 Posted on 9/30/2006 by kinoxi (.)

Reply to 1

-To: kinoxi

Wanna know who the moderate Muslims are?

They're the one screaming "Death to extremists!! Behead
the extremists!! May Allah punish all extremists!!"

;^)

3 Posted on 9/30/2006 by elcid1970

Reply to 2

-To: most

Moderate Muslim; Cuts heads off with a sharp knife.
Extreme Muslim; Cuts heads off with a dull knife.

4 Posted on 9/30/2006 by tobyhill
(The War on Terrorism is not for the weak.)

Reply to 1

-To: elcid1970

A moderate muzzie is one that has run out of ammo

5 Posted on 9/30/2006 by Robert Warren Linville
(So proud of Free Republic that I use my real name)

Reply to 3

-To: kinoxi

> Oxymoron

Or ignorance. A moderate muslim is one who is either
ignorant what Islam is all about, or in denial.

6 Posted on 9/30/2006 2:13:03 PM by Always Right

Reply to 2

-To: most

How do they "moderate these commandments of muuuhamhead?
(Pigs be inseminating her)

Quran-4:89 � Take not friends from their ranks until they
flee in the way of Allah. But if they turn renegades,
seize them and kill them wherever ye find them; and take
no friends or helpers from their ranks.

Sura 9:5 of the "Koranus," "Slay the idolaters wherever
you find them, and take them captives and besiege them
and lie in wait for them in every ambush."

"Make war upon such of those to whom the Scriptures have
been given as believe not in God." Sura 9:29

"Strike off their heads then, and strike off from them
every finger tip." - Sura 8:12

There is no moderation, either they submit to the
koranus, or they dont.

7 Posted on 9/30/2006 by rawcatslyentist
(Never hurl the letter Q into a privet bush)

Reply to 1

-To: rawcatslyentist

Moderate Muslim?

These things require context:

What Arab Civilization?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1601183/posts

Arabs and Muslims appeared on the world scene in 630
A.D., when the armies of Muhammad began their conquest
of the Middle East. We should be very clear that this
was a military conquest, not a missionary enterprise,
and through the use of force, authorized by a
declaration of a Jihad against infidels, Arabs/Muslims
were able to forcibly convert and assimilate non-Arabs
and non-Mulsims into their fold. Very few indigenous
communities of the Middle East survived this --
primarily Assyrians, Jews, Armenians and Coptics (of
Egypt).

Having conquered the Middle East, Arabs placed these
communities under a Dhimmi (see the book Dhimmi, by
Bat Ye'Or) system of governance, where the communities
were allowed to rule themselves as religious
minorities (Christians, Jews and Zoroastrian). These
communities had to pay a tax (called a Jizzya in
Arabic) that was, in effect, a penalty for being non-
Muslim, and that was typically 80% in times of
tolerance and up to 150% in times of oppression. This
tax forced many of these communities to convert to
Islam, as it was designed to do.

To speak of a 'moderate Muslim' while ignoring reality of
the Arab/Muslim history is a little short sighted, imo.

8 Posted on 9/30/2006 by the anti-liberal
(OUR schools are damaging OUR children)

Reply to 7

-To: rawcatslyentist

The United States currently has foreign aid/military
assistance agreements and treaties with 36 different
predominately Muslim nations. Of the top 16 nations
receiving foreign aid last year, 6 were Islamic
republics: Egypt is number 2, Afghanistan is number 3,
Pakistan is number 4, Sudan is number 6, Jordan is number
7 and Indonesia is number 13. The foreign aid to those
six Muslim nations alone dwarfs what we give to Israel,
the number one foreign aid recipient.

Notice that the list above doesn't include other Muslim
nations that we have strong trade and strategic ties to
like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and
Kuwait.

We are spending half a trillion dollars to nation build
in Iraq and Afghanistan.

There BETTER be "moderate Muslims!"

9 Posted on 9/30/2006 by jamese777

Reply to 7

-To: Robert Warren Linville

Heh, heh!

Or else, a moderate hezziemuzzie is one who realizes he
will get his sh#& blown away if he threatens anyone.

10 Posted on 9/30/2006 by elcid1970

Reply to 5

-To: elcid1970

Well, that fear would still make him more reality-
oriented than the worst of the muslims. Letting in reason
can do wonders for a fellow's longetivity. A moderate
indeed!

11 Posted on 9/30/2006 by most

Reply to 10

-To: most

a moderate (also read good) muslim is a dead muslim

12 Posted on 9/30/2006 by pipecorp
( Al Lahsuchs...Islam: nothing that a good crusade
wouldn't fix ;; mercy is wasted on the merciless.)

Reply to 1

-To: most

Moderate Muslims, like unicorns, elves and the tooth
fairy, are not endangered species, they never existed!

13 Posted on 9/30/2006 by backtothestreets

Reply to 1

-To: most

> "A moderate indeed"

Touche. I shot down my own (sarcastic) argument. Someone
who would rather live than die, or who hopes to live to
see the triumphant outcome of his cause, is not your
typical suicide bomber. Yeah, WHAT moderates?

I'll try again: a moderate Muslim is your local 7-11
manager or falafel shop owner who quietly cheered
discreetly with his fellow Muslims, as they watched
reruns of the collapse of the WTC towers.

):^(

14 Posted on 9/30/2006 by elcid1970

Reply to 11

-To: most

I'll take "things that a unicorn would be surprised to
see exists" for $400, Alex.

15 Posted on 9/30/2006 by thoughtomator
(Islam delenda est)

Reply to 1

End of forwarded messages from:
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1711353/posts

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Mar 2, 2010, 10:56:34 PM3/2/10
The cutter must get the virgins and the foot-holder only "seconds".

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b8dd207$0$12457$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> according to my break-away mommedan friend in houston who understands
> mummudism very well, a terrorist muslim is one who cuts throat of kafir
> while moderate muslim holds the feet of kafir down.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Mar 2, 2010, 10:58:46 PM3/2/10
The mythical moderate Muslim

Forwarded message from "G.Subramaniam" <gsub...@comcast.net>

[ Subject: The mythical moderate muslim
[ From: "G.Subramaniam" <gsub...@comcast.net>
[ Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004

The Mythical Moderate Muslim

By Yashiko Sagamori
Mar 17, '04 / 24 Adar 5764

Primitive tribes offer sacrifices hoping to mollify
whatever nonexistent beings they believe in. New York
Times columnist Paul Krugman seems to belong to a very
sophisticated tribe that, according to the recently
retired Malaysian Prime Minister, rules the world by
proxy. One would think Mr. Krugman should be above such
crude superstitions. Nevertheless, in his column on
October 21, he suggests that Secretary of Defense
Rumsfeld should fire General Boykin in order to mollify
moderate Muslims.

General Boykin, the leading anti-terror expert at the
Pentagon and a devout Christian, had openly and publicly,
on several occasions, expressed his personal opinion of
Islam, which happens to be rather low. Considering where
the terror is coming from, this is far less surprising
than Mr. Krugman's eagerness to sacrifice both General
Boykin and the First Amendment in order to mollify
moderate Muslims. I'd like to ask Mr. Krugman what gives
him reason to believe that the beings he is trying to
mollify actually exist.

The official, politically correct point of view says that
Islam is just another monotheistic religion, not that
different from Judaism or Christianity. If that is true,
then moderate Muslims must exist, just like moderate
members of other faiths. However, moderate members of
other faiths do not require sacrificial mollification -
that's basically how we tell moderates from extremists.
Therefore, either moderate Muslims are mythical
creatures, or we need substantially different criteria to
identify them. That dilemma alone should make us
suspicious as to whether Islam is "just another
religion". Obviously, it is important that we determine
how a moderate Muslim can be distinguished from a Muslim
extremist.

Why not ask Muslims themselves? Irshad Manji, a young
Canadian author, has published a book titled "The Trouble
With Islam." Since we don't hear too many Muslim voices
criticizing their religion, her book deserves our
attention. This is what the author herself says on her
promotional website (www.muslim-refusenik.com/...dex.html):
"I appreciate that every
faith has its share of literalists. Christians have their
Evangelicals. Jews have the ultra-Orthodox. For God's
sake, even Buddhists have fundamentalists. But what this
book hammers home is that only in Islam the literalism is
mainstream." Apparently, the terms "literalism" and
"fundamentalism" in the quotation above are used
interchangeably, as synonyms of religious extremism.
Unfortunately, the author fails to mention the most
important difference between "literalists" in Islam and
other religions. Evangelical Christians may believe that
heaven is reserved for them alone. Ultra-Orthodox Jews
may display intimate understanding of the murkiest places
in the Talmud. I have no idea what extreme fundamentalist
Buddhists do that sets them apart from their moderate
coreligionists. What I do know however is that no
religion except Islam pursues the idea of physical
extermination of those who believe differently. The
concept of holy war is unique to Islam. Jihad is the
absolute monopoly of Muslims. There is no parallel to it
in any other religion in the world (Yes, I have heard
about Crusades, but Christianity does not mandate them,
and do you know when the last Crusade ended?). So, here
we have it in plain English, as simple as A, B, C: A.
According to the Koran, holy war against the infidels is
a sacred duty of every Muslim. B. According to Ms. Manji,
mainstream Muslims interpret Koran literally. The
conclusion is inevitable: C. Mainstream Muslims perceive
war against the infidels - meaning you and me - as their
sacred duty. Once you understand that, you don't need
books to explain to you what exactly the trouble with
Islam is. The trouble with Islam derives from the fact
that mainstream Islam openly calls for murder of all
infidels. That's why Islam is not "just another
religion". That's what, in my view, allows to classify
all its followers as extremist. What then, besides our
stubborn, groundless faith in the general goodness of our
fellow human beings, leads us to believe that moderate
Muslims are not just a figment of our imagination? How do
they manifest themselves in the real world?

It would be utterly useless to look for them in Gaza,
Judea, or Samaria. Unlike bin Laden, terrorists occupying
Israeli lands do not live in caves. They live in small
towns, villages, and crowded refugee camps where everyone
knows everything about everyone else. They couldn't
survive for a day without popular support. When someone
gives them a reason to doubt the sincerity of his
support, they label him a collaborator and murder him on
the spot. Indeed, the PA-sponsored educational system
guarantees that innocent children are indoctrinated in
the most murderous variety of Islamic extremism - thereby
losing their innocence - at the earliest possible age.
Therefore, in Israel, a moderate Muslim is a dead Muslim,
which is bad news for those who want us to believe that
there is a peaceful solution to the continuing Arab war
against Israel.

Let's look elsewhere. Afghanistan, liberated by the
United States from the medieval tyranny of the Taliban is
about to publish the draft of its first constitution.
Their new constitution is going to be firmly based on
Islamic principles. The country itself is soon to be
renamed the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. We wouldn't
call a Jew or a Christian who wanted his religion to
become the basis of his country's constitution a
moderate, would we? Here, in the United States, we value
the separation of church from state so much that we
launch court battles to remove the Ten Commandments and
every reference to God from everything that is even
remotely related to the government.

If Islam is "just another religion", shouldn't the same
criteria apply to Muslim countries? And if the same
criteria do apply, we have to conclude that President
Karzai installed in Afghanistan by the American military
and unable to survive now or in the foreseeable future
without the American military presence, is not a moderate
Muslim, but an outright religious extremist. His "Very
correct" remark to Mahadir's call for the extermination
of Jews shows that he is a political extremist as well.

Therefore, the only practical question regarding
Afghanistan is why did the United States have to waste
lives of its soldiers and tens of billions of dollars in
order to replace one bunch of Muslim extremists with
another? It might have been worthwhile had it improved
our security at home, but, as we know, that didn't
happen. Therefore, we have to conclude that the United
States has once again won a battle but lost the war. The
same will inevitably happen in Iraq. The desperate search
for moderate Muslims goes all around the world. It is
especially urgent in Europe, whose face is being
irreversibly altered by mass immigration from Islamic
countries.

Recently, the British government appealed to the growing
British Muslim community to isolate extremists in their
midst. It's not hard to predict the response. Actually,
there will be no response, because everyone in any Muslim
community is an extremist. Such is the nature of Islam,
and the only thing that I find hard to comprehend is the
self-imposed blindness of the British government.
Apparently, such is the price of liberalism and political
correctness. Bye-bye, Europe. We are next.

I don't think World War II could be won if the Allies,
instead of eradicating Nazism, attempted to replace Nazi
extremists with moderate Nazis. Actually, nobody was
looking for moderate Nazis during World War II. But those
were simpler, purer times.

Today, the mythical moderate Muslim remains the focal
point of the US foreign policy in the Middle East. The
blind faith in his existence has already led the United
States to many monumental failures, and many more are to
be expected in the future.

Meanwhile, the moderate Muslim, along with the Big Foot,
the unicorn, and the Loch Ness monster, remains more
elusive than a cure for cancer. There is at least a
theoretical possibility that a cure for cancer can be
found one day, unless of course Islam takes over and
drags us all down into its own endless Dark Ages.

www.israelnn.com/article.php3?id=3461

End of forwarded message from "G.Subramaniam" <gsub...@comcast.net>

harmony

Mar 3, 2010, 12:59:34 PM3/3/10
thanks jai maharaj ji.
i notice that you have a great knack for steering debates correctly on where
the focus should be. most hindus get scattered all over the place - thanks
to kirastanis and commies mainly hailing from the states of kerala and
bengal -except where they really need to focus on.
i notice that a kirastani/commie would walk into hindu community and start
his weekly or some periodical and start unloading his "news". hindus are
such suckers.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100302Heug5RAwmOl2E7tmI66R9vl@Ou9a5...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Mar 3, 2010, 4:58:13 PM3/3/10
Dhanyavaad. One learns, one tries. There is so much to
learn about focus from the Bhagavad Gita.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b8ea388$0$12448$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> thanks jai maharaj ji.
> i notice that you have a great knack for steering debates correctly on where
> the focus should be. most hindus get scattered all over the place - thanks
> to kirastanis and commies mainly hailing from the states of kerala and
> bengal -except where they really need to focus on.
> i notice that a kirastani/commie would walk into hindu community and start
> his weekly or some periodical and start unloading his "news". hindus are
> such suckers.

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

P. Rajah

Mar 3, 2010, 5:15:39 PM3/3/10
Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishit wrote:

> One learns, one tries. There is so much to
> learn about focus from the Bhagavad Gita.

And unfortunately for the victims of your hate-filled rampages, you have
demonstrated an utter inability to learn the lessons of the Bhagavad