ELTON JOHN CLAIMS JESUS WAS HOMOSEXUAL

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 18, 2010, 9:02:14 PM2/18/10
Elton: Jesus was a gay lord

[Caption] Icons ... Elton John and Jesus

By Pete Samson, US Editor
The Sun, UK
Friday, February 19, 2010

JESUS was GAY -- according to the gospel of SIR ELTON JOHN.

The singer makes his controversial claim about the Lord in a new US
interview that will enrage America's bible belt.

Elton, 62, declares as he pours out his heart to a magazine: "I think
Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood
human problems."

He adds: "Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don't know
what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East
- you're as good as dead."

He goes on in the same interview to describe how he and DAVID
FURNISH, 47 -- now his "husband" -- first got together.

The pop veteran tells Parade magazine: "I was attracted to David
immediately. He was very well dressed, very shy. The next night we
had dinner.

"After it, we fell in love very quickly."

He said of previous lovers: "I'd always choose someone younger. I
wanted to smother them with love. I'd take them around the world, try
to educate them.

"One after another they got a Cartier watch, a Versace outfit, maybe
a sports car.

"They didn't have jobs. They were reliant on me.

"In six months they were bored and hated my guts because I'd taken
their lives and self-worth away. I hadn't intended to."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2859895/Elton-John-claims-Jesus-was-gay.html#ixzz0fwW9QryT

More at:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2859895/Elton-John-claims-Jesus-was-gay.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

Bob Hawke

Feb 18, 2010, 9:34:29 PM2/18/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100218Gg88l1kDf5MNNBllUPY5lm1@NzlZ2...

Stupid FAGGOT!

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 18, 2010, 9:47:25 PM2/18/10
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b7df8b8$0$10265$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>,
"Bob Hawke" <bobh...@bigpond.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

One wonders what you'll call him after reading his mission:

The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:
I came not so send peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother, and the
daughter in law against her mother in law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own
household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.

HD

Feb 19, 2010, 1:41:56 AM2/19/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100218OLr0cX88M8CsTrNSCSB44fo@JxZC0...

Yep, if the son turns into a christian hating faggot and opposes his
christian parents, we have the above situation.
Happens all the time as prophetised 2000 years ago.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 19, 2010, 4:16:33 AM2/19/10
Jesus is everything to everybody. Good thing he didn't exist.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 19, 2010, 4:17:02 AM2/19/10

"Bob Hawke" <bobh...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Stupid homophobe.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 19, 2010, 4:18:36 AM2/19/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

And you said you didn't hate gay people. This just about proves it. Of
course gay people hate Christians, you Christofacists want to oppress gay
people because of religion.

HD

Feb 19, 2010, 5:45:17 AM2/19/10

>>> "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:
>>> I came not so send peace, but a sword.
>>> "For I am come to set a man at variance against his
>>> father, and the daughter against her mother, and the
>>> daughter in law against her mother in law.
>>> "And a man's foes shall be they of his own
>>> household.
>>> - Matthew 10:34-36.
>>>
>>> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>>> Om Shanti
>>
>> Yep, if the son turns into a christian hating faggot and opposes his
>> christian parents, we have the above situation.
>> Happens all the time as prophetised 2000 years ago.
>>

> And you said you didn't hate gay people. This just about proves it. Of
> course gay people hate Christians, you Christofacists want to oppress gay
> people because of religion.

Just go and fuck your mother and your sister. Don't let any Christiofacist
tell you that it is wrong.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 19, 2010, 6:26:15 AM2/19/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Yeah like Christians were the first people who figured out fucking family
members was wrong.

I'd also like to thank you. When usenet posted that quote about Jesus saying
he came here to put family against family I used to think that was just a
misquote or Jesus meant something else. Now that you showed me Christians
actually take it literally it proves he wasn't the peace and love dude I
used to think he was. He also denied Mary and cursed a fig tree just for
getting in his way or something and wouldn't let one of his disciples burry
his dead father. Not a pleasant chap.

P. Rajah

Feb 19, 2010, 8:14:22 AM2/19/10
Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the abominable asstrolloger wrote:

> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Oh Sh*t

> In article <4b7df8b8$0$10265$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>,
> "Bob Hawke" <bobh...@bigpond.com> posted:
>
>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>>
>>> Elton: Jesus was a gay lord
>>>
>>> [Caption] Icons ... Elton John and Jesus
>>>
>>> By Pete Samson, US Editor
>>> The Sun, UK
>>> Friday, February 19, 2010
>>>
>>> JESUS was GAY -- according to the gospel of SIR ELTON JOHN.
>>>
>>> The singer makes his controversial claim about the Lord in a new US
>>> interview that will enrage America's bible belt.
>>>

>>>[...]

>> Stupid FAGGOT!
>
> One wonders what you'll call him after reading his mission:
>
> The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

Elton John was Jesus? Is there no limit to your imbecility, Jay?
Just because you and pradipshit keep blowing each other......

regn.pickfod

Feb 19, 2010, 3:29:34 PM2/19/10

I thought I weaned you off using that silly word `Homophobe'
you are backsliding into homosexual agenda nonsense.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 19, 2010, 6:35:33 PM2/19/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

Lol anyone who believes in the homosexual agenda is a crazy person. End of
story. He may not be afraid of homosexuals but he sure is a gay basher.

uNmaiviLambi

Feb 19, 2010, 6:52:25 PM2/19/10
On Feb 18, 9:02 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.

Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> Elton: Jesus was a gay lord

I never heard of the Gospel of Elton John so far. Was this in the dead
sea scrolls? Sure it puts Jesus in a new light. I wonder if Elton John
spake about how Jesus was begat.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 19, 2010, 7:01:53 PM2/19/10
In article <ce7b915e-d183-44a6...@15g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > Elton: Jesus was a gay lord
> > . . .

> I never heard of the Gospel of Elton John so far. Was this in the dead
> sea scrolls? Sure it puts Jesus in a new light. I wonder if Elton John
> spake about how Jesus was begat.

Maybe Jesas was begat bad -- there's something about that in his song "Born Bad":

Song - Born Bad
Artist - Elton John
Album - Victim Of Love

[...]
I mistreat you
And you know I always cheat you
But that's me
And that's the it's always been
And I'd like to say I'm sorry
But I can't, no I can't
[...]

P. Rajah

Feb 19, 2010, 8:10:33 PM2/19/10
Mad Sudhan <tripur...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 18, 9:02 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mutra.com/jai (Dr.

> Jay Stevens Maharaj) wrote:
>> Elton: Jesus was a gay lord
>
> I never heard of the Gospel of Elton John so far. Was this in the dead
> sea scrolls? Sure it puts Jesus in a new light. I wonder if Elton John
> spake about how Jesus was begat.

Elton John said he begat you out his ass nine months after an encounter
with a hijra.

Me, ...again!

Feb 19, 2010, 9:45:58 PM2/19/10

Could someone please tell me what subject "Dr." Jai(y) Stevens Mahaharaj
got his "Dr" degree in? Did he ever say what subject, what institution, or
what diploma mill, or did he just edit the prefix of his name?

regn.pickfod

Feb 19, 2010, 10:07:55 PM2/19/10

Not anyone or everyone but most of them. Homosexuality was determined
by the mental health people to be a mental disease. (fags are crazy people )
but this was changed a decade or so ago (an early victory for the
Homosexual Agenda) Now the mental disease of Homosexuality is
described as a `condition` with an increased _risk_ of self harm,
drug abuse, diseases,depression and suicide etc.

> End of story. He may not be afraid of homosexuals but he sure is a
> gay basher.

Do you have an irrational fear of pedophiles or do you simply
find their lifestylr disgusting?

You say (I assume) pedophilia should be unlawfull and
not be encouraged?.

Would that make you a pederastophobe?

or a normal person who is disgusted at disgusting behaviour?

Seon Ferguson

Feb 19, 2010, 11:59:12 PM2/19/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

Just admit you don't like gay people because you are a religious kook.

>> End of story. He may not be afraid of homosexuals but he sure is a
>> gay basher.
>
> Do you have an irrational fear of pedophiles or do you simply
> find their lifestylr disgusting?
>
> You say (I assume) pedophilia should be unlawfull and
> not be encouraged?.
>
> Would that make you a pederastophobe?
>
> or a normal person who is disgusted at disgusting behaviour?

*sigh* the typical arguments of the gay basher. Pedophilia harms people. Two
adults performing a sexual act in the privacy of their own bedroom does not
harm anyone. Except for whack jobs like you.

P. Rajah

Feb 20, 2010, 8:57:32 AM2/20/10
Me, ...again! wrote:

He hasn't claimed any specifics since he began using the honorific, and
has let people at various times assume that he is a medical doctor, an
engineering Ph.D., or(most likely, at $10 + s&h) a Ph.D. in asstrollogy.
The available information indicates him to have dropped out of a Case
Western Reserve University undergraduate program in the '70s, and then
wandered through the country to Los Angeles, where he spent a few years
in the early-mid 80s before making a trip to Hawaii where he linked up
with hindutva groups there.

regn.pickfod

Feb 20, 2010, 12:57:46 PM2/20/10

The Homosexual lifestyle should not be encouraged for various reasons.
As seen above, the Homosexual lifestyle is a symptom of self distructive
mental disease. It is a conduit for STD's such as AIDS and what will be the
_next_ AIDS

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html

[quote stt]
a 1978 study found that 75 percent of white, gay males claimed to have had
more than 100 lifetime male sex partners: 15 percent claimed
100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250-499; 15 percent claimed
500- 999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex
partners.
Levels of promiscuity subsequently declined, but some observers are
concerned that promiscuity is again approaching the levels of the 1970s.
The medical consequence of this promiscuity is that gays have a
greatly increased likelihood of contracting HIV/AIDS,
syphilis and other STDs

[quopte fin]

. The Teachers Federation supports the
Homosexual lifestyle and the teachers have taught _you_ to support
the Homosexual lifestyle.

The Homosexual lifestyle involves high risk sexual behaviour
and as such, you are a potential victim of this abuse and perversion
of sexual mores.

>>> End of story. He may not be afraid of homosexuals but he sure is a
>>> gay basher.
>>
>> Do you have an irrational fear of pedophiles or do you simply
>> find their lifestylr disgusting?
>>
>> You say (I assume) pedophilia should be unlawfull and
>> not be encouraged?.
>>
>> Would that make you a pederastophobe?
>>
>> or a normal person who is disgusted at disgusting behaviour?
>>
> *sigh* the typical arguments of the gay basher. Pedophilia harms
> people. Two adults performing a sexual act in the privacy of their
> own bedroom does not harm anyone. Except for whack jobs like you.

Tell it to the millions of family members who have lost people to AIDS
which the Homosexual Lifestyle spread to the world and spread to
heterosexuals and druggies.Or the _next_ STD which like AIDS
will be transmitted to the world (or maybe has been and we are waiting to
see the terminal phase of the disease start occuring

With a third of Homosexuals claiming 1000+ partners in
their lifetime it is not as you foolishly believe and have been
negligently taught to believe, harmless _or_ happening within
one's bedroom.

uNmaiviLambi

Feb 20, 2010, 1:55:41 PM2/20/10
On Feb 20, 12:57 pm, "regn.pickfod" <r...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
> Seon Ferguson wrote:

> With a third of Homosexuals claiming 1000+ partners in
> their lifetime it is not as you foolishly believe and have been
> negligently taught to believe, harmless _or_ happening within
> one's bedroom.

Homosexuality is a perversion

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 20, 2010, 4:17:06 PM2/20/10
In article <bb43ba83-bc04-4157...@l1g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

Yes indeed.

P. Rajah

Feb 20, 2010, 6:05:16 PM2/20/10

If you believe that, why do you keep blowing Jay Stevens Maharaj?

Seon Ferguson

Feb 20, 2010, 6:34:08 PM2/20/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

Heterosexuals get aids as well, does that mean straight sex should be
banned? That's what happens when you don't wear protection. You poor sad
deluded kook.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 20, 2010, 6:34:36 PM2/20/10

"uNmaiviLambi" <tripur...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Let me guess we should all repent to your Gawd right?

Seon Ferguson

Feb 20, 2010, 6:35:07 PM2/20/10

"use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in

message news:20100220Rfd90u9cqQanSG0XI41maP5@HeZ01...

Your just as bad as the church that you claim to be fighting against. You'd
make an excellent Muslim.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 20, 2010, 8:36:51 PM2/20/10
In article <efCdnYEjlqPu7B3W...@westnet.com.au>,
"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:

> "regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message
> > Seon Ferguson wrote:
> >> "regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

People suffering from serious illness deserve help and compassion.
All that is possible should be done to prevent, reduce and eliminate
their pain and suffering.

The correlation between homosexuality and the incidence of AIDS:

[View using a fixed-width font to preserve columns in the table}

Adults and Adolescents With AIDS, 1981-87 ==================== Both ===
Males % Females % Sexes %
Homosexual/bisexual males 50,325 68 50,325 62
Intravenous (IV) drug abusers 12,529 17 3,622 52 16,151 20
Homosexual male and IV drug abusers 15,529 8 5,874 7
Hemophilia/coagulation disorder 751 1 22 0 773 1
Heterosexuals 1,516 2 2,073 30 3,589 4
Blood transfusion 1,297 2 747 11 2,044 3
Undetermined [1] 2,143 3 519 7 2,662 3
Total 74,435 6,983 81,418

Please contact the source of the above data, Centers for Disease
Control for explanations and more information.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 20, 2010, 8:47:46 PM2/20/10

"use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in

message news:20100220C2y1LtgYV4k6IngLlCcozmI@CK63l...

Your ignorance and hatred are noted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aids#Cause

Cause

Poor access to health care and the existence of coexisting infections such
as tuberculosis also may predispose people to faster disease
progression.[38][41][42] The infected person's genetic inheritance plays an
important role and some people are resistant to certain strains of HIV. An
example of this is people with the homozygous CCR5-?32 variation are
resistant to infection with certain strains of HIV.[43] HIV is genetically
variable and exists as different strains, which cause different rates of
clinical disease progression.[44][45][46]
Sexual transmission

Sexual transmission occurs with the contact between sexual secretions of one
person with the rectal, genital or oral mucous membranes of another.
Unprotected sexual acts are riskier for the receptive partner than for the
insertive partner, and the risk for transmitting HIV through unprotected
anal intercourse is greater than the risk from vaginal intercourse or oral
sex.[citation needed]

However, oral sex is not entirely safe, as HIV can be transmitted through
both insertive and receptive oral sex.[47][48] Sexual assault greatly
increases the risk of HIV transmission as condoms are rarely employed and
physical trauma to the vagina or rectum occurs frequently, facilitating the
transmission of HIV.[49]

Other sexually transmitted infections (STI) increase the risk of HIV
transmission and infection, because they cause the disruption of the normal
epithelial barrier by genital ulceration and/or microulceration; and by
accumulation of pools of HIV-susceptible or HIV-infected cells (lymphocytes
and macrophages) in semen and vaginal secretions. Epidemiological studies
from sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and North America suggest that genital
ulcers, such as those caused by syphilis and/or chancroid, increase the risk
of becoming infected with HIV by about fourfold. There is also a significant
although lesser increase in risk from STIs such as gonorrhea, chlamydia and
trichomoniasis, which all cause local accumulations of lymphocytes and
macrophages.[50]

Transmission of HIV depends on the infectiousness of the index case and the
susceptibility of the uninfected partner. Infectivity seems to vary during
the course of illness and is not constant between individuals. An
undetectable plasma viral load does not necessarily indicate a low viral
load in the seminal liquid or genital secretions.

However, each 10-fold increase in the level of HIV in the blood is
associated with an 81% increased rate of HIV transmission.[50][51] Women are
more susceptible to HIV-1 infection due to hormonal changes, vaginal
microbial ecology and physiology, and a higher prevalence of sexually
transmitted diseases.[52][53]

People who have been infected with one strain of HIV can still be infected
later on in their lives by other, more virulent strains.

Infection is unlikely in a single encounter. High rates of infection have
been linked to a pattern of overlapping long-term sexual relationships. This
allows the virus to quickly spread to multiple partners who in turn infect
their partners. A pattern of serial monogamy or occasional casual encounters
is associated with lower rates of infection.[54]

HIV spreads readily through heterosexual sex in Africa, but less so
elsewhere. One possibility being researched is that schistosomiasis, which
affects up to 50% of women in parts of Africa, damages the lining of the
vagina.[55][56]

uNmaiviLambi

Feb 20, 2010, 10:17:29 PM2/20/10
On Feb 20, 6:34 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "uNmaiviLambi" <tripurant...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Homosexuality is a perversion
>
> Let me guess we should all repent to your Gawd right?

You do not have to worship God at all, let alone repent! All you have
to know is that the penis gets erect only to be able to deposit the
sperm so deep so it has a better chance to meet the ovum. Poor sperm
will never expect to meet shit! It is an insult to 300 million living
sperms!

It is like eating through the anus. Is that an alternate life style?

Seon Ferguson

Feb 20, 2010, 10:33:51 PM2/20/10

"uNmaiviLambi" <tripur...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yes and while we may think that act is disgusting as well if it is done in
the privacy of their own bedroom people should have every right to do
whatever perverted crap they want. As long as two adults agree to perform
the act and no one is forced into it who cares? Seriously?

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 20, 2010, 10:50:49 PM2/20/10
In article <lp-dnWLH3dh7NB3W...@westnet.com.au>,

?

> >> Let me guess we should all repent to your Gawd right?

> > You do not have to worship God at all, let alone repent! All you have
> > to know is that the penis gets erect only to be able to deposit the
> > sperm so deep so it has a better chance to meet the ovum. Poor sperm
> > will never expect to meet shit! It is an insult to 300 million living
> > sperms!
> >
> > It is like eating through the anus. Is that an alternate life style?

> Yes and while we may think that act is disgusting as well if it is done in
> the privacy of their own bedroom people should have every right to do
> whatever perverted crap they want. As long as two adults agree to perform
> the act and no one is forced into it who cares? Seriously?

Everyone cares.

[...]

regn.pickfod

Feb 20, 2010, 10:58:11 PM2/20/10

Silly thing to say. There was neither ignorance nor hate
in the post

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aids#Cause
>
> Cause
>
> Poor access to health care and the existence of coexisting infections
> such as tuberculosis also may predispose people to faster disease
> progression.[38][41][42] The infected person's genetic inheritance
> plays an important role and some people are resistant to certain
> strains of HIV. An example of this is people with the homozygous
> CCR5-?32 variation are resistant to infection with certain strains of
> HIV.[43] HIV is genetically variable and exists as different strains,
> which cause different rates of clinical disease
> progression.[44][45][46] Sexual transmission
>
> Sexual transmission occurs with the contact between sexual secretions
> of one person with the rectal, genital or oral mucous membranes of
> another. Unprotected sexual acts are riskier for the receptive
> partner than for the insertive partner, and the risk for transmitting
> HIV through unprotected anal intercourse is greater than the risk
> from vaginal intercourse or oral sex.[citation needed]

here it is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex

[quote stt]
The high concentration of white blood cells around the rectum,
together with the risk of cuts to the rectum and that one of the
functions of the rectum is to absorb fluid, increases the risk
of HIV transmission because the HIV retrovirus reproduces
within the immune system's T-cells/CD4 cells.
[quote fin]

If it spreads readily through Heterosexual Effrikahn Blecks then the reason
is something other than Heterosexuality?Rapes?Anal sex? circumsision?

That aside, if Aids originated in Africa and has been these ever since
why is it _now_ a problem.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 20, 2010, 11:11:07 PM2/20/10

"use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in

message news:20100220ADYbB24W5628qwjlW9X736v@IgT7A...

> In article <lp-dnWLH3dh7NB3W...@westnet.com.au>,
> "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:
>
>> "uNmaiviLambi" <tripur...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> ?

>> > You do not have to worship God at all, let alone repent! All you have
>> > to know is that the penis gets erect only to be able to deposit the
>> > sperm so deep so it has a better chance to meet the ovum. Poor sperm
>> > will never expect to meet shit! It is an insult to 300 million living
>> > sperms!
>> >
>> > It is like eating through the anus. Is that an alternate life style?
>
>> Yes and while we may think that act is disgusting as well if it is done
>> in
>> the privacy of their own bedroom people should have every right to do
>> whatever perverted crap they want. As long as two adults agree to perform
>> the act and no one is forced into it who cares? Seriously?
>
> Everyone cares.

Only ignorant hateful assholes like you. Your just as bad as the Christian
fundies.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 20, 2010, 11:12:07 PM2/20/10

Because it spread through UNPROTECTED SEX both gay sex and straight sex. So
there goes your theory that homosexuals are the only cause.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 20, 2010, 11:13:44 PM2/20/10
WHY HOMOSEXUALITY MUST BE REJECTED

Excerpts

"Study: Gay, bisexual teens more at risk

"Homosexual and bisexual high school students
are more likely to engage in risky sexual and
drug-related activity than their heterosexual peers,
according to a study published Monday.

"They also are more likely to have attempted
suicide . . . report by Harvard Medical School, the
Massachusetts Department of Education and Wake Forest
University.

"The findings were based on a review of a 1995
government survey of more than 4,000 youngsters . . ."

[...] End of Excerpts

- Reuters, Chicago, Illinois, USA, May 5, 1998.

AIDS - HOMO/BI/SEXUAL LIFESTYLE MOST DESTRUCTIVE

When it comes to AIDS, unless there are facts to invalidate the
following information, it is evident that the homo/bi/sexual
lifestyle is overwhelmingly the most destructive among those listed:

"Who Are The Patients?

"In the United States, homosexual and bisexual males make up
approximately 62 percent of the total patients. The other major group
afflicted with AIDS are intravenous drug abusers -- both men and women --
who constitute 20 percent of the total. . . ."

"ADULTS AND ADOLESCENTS WITH AIDS, 1981-87

================================== Males % Females % Both sexes %
Homosexual/bisexual males 50,325 68 0 50,325 62

Intravenous (IV) drug abusers 12,529 17 3,622 52 16,151 20

Homosexual male an IV drug abusers 5,874 8 5,874 7

Hemophilia/coagulation disorder 751 1 22 0 773 1
Heterosexuals 1,516 2 2,073 30 3,589 4
Blood transfusion 1,297 2 747 11 2,044 3

Undetermined (1) 2,143 3 519 7 2,662 3
TOTAL 74,435 91 6,983 9 81,418 100

"Note: Provisional data. Cases with more than one risk factor than the
combinations listed are tabulated only in the category listed first.
(1) Includes patients on whom risk information is incomplete, patients
still under investigation, men reported only to have had heterosexual
contact with a prostitute, and patients for whom no specific risk was
identified; also includes one health care worker who developed AIDS after
a documented needle-stick to blood. Source: Centers for Disease Control."

Cited in "The Universal Almanac 1990", Andrews and McMeel, 1989.

Readers are invited to post data supporting or opposing the above.

regn.pickfod

Feb 20, 2010, 11:52:25 PM2/20/10

You should read

http://christiananswers.net/bible/gen1.html

then you might have a different perspective and achieve
better understanding if you were to read

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang

How does one explain the timeline issues

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation

how does it all fit together

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything

or /and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

HD

Feb 20, 2010, 11:51:37 PM2/20/10

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> If it spreads readily through Heterosexual Effrikahn Blecks then the
>> reason
>> is something other than Heterosexuality?Rapes?Anal sex? circumsision?
>>
>> That aside, if Aids originated in Africa and has been these ever since
>> why is it _now_ a problem.
>>
> Because it spread through UNPROTECTED SEX both gay sex and straight sex.
> So there goes your theory that homosexuals are the only cause.

They are not.
Your idea that it is okay for adult people to whatever they want is the
cause of AIDS.
In Thailand, 700.000 people have aids.
In the Philippines which has a similar population, about 12.000 people have
aids.
But the Philippines have something that you don't like.
They are Catholics.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 20, 2010, 11:58:56 PM2/20/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

More evidence that religion causes hatred.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 12:00:09 AM2/21/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

If you want to control what two adults do in the privacy of their own
bedroom then you are a facist and just as bad as the Taliban or Saudi
Arabia.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 12:00:39 AM2/21/10
You are full of hate <plonk>

HD

Feb 21, 2010, 12:51:37 AM2/21/10

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

If you don't control it you have a diseased nation and a very morally sick
nation.
You didn't reply to my other post:
Is it okay for you to have sex with your mother, your adult sister and
brother or your adult daughter and son in the privacy of your own bedroom
provided you use condoms?

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 1:03:05 AM2/21/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

I did reply. I was going to ask why are you so full of hate but I realised
why: Your a Christian. Thank God I'm not a Christian.

HD

Feb 21, 2010, 1:24:43 AM2/21/10

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
You may become a Christian when you have AIDS and Christians care for you
with Christian love and without prejustice.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 1:36:40 AM2/21/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

When I'm with a woman I will make sure I wear protection so that will not
happen. If you really want to fight aids you should encourage safe sex, not
say it is only spread through gay sex.

regn.pickfod

Feb 21, 2010, 1:49:01 AM2/21/10

Have you discovered you are a faggot?

regn.pickfod

Feb 21, 2010, 1:53:00 AM2/21/10

IT was probably much easier when your Athiest,Lesbian
teachers were explaining it `matter of factly' while you were
half asleep in class. Bit difficukt now when people say
`please explain' isn't it?

HD

Feb 21, 2010, 1:56:02 AM2/21/10

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
It is spread through immorality. ( The things people do in the privacy of
their bedrooms)

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 2:16:27 AM2/21/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

Have you discovered you are an arsehole?

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 2:17:10 AM2/21/10

"regn.pickfod" <re...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote in message

You say atheist/lesbian teachers like it's a bad thing.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 2:17:37 AM2/21/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

And banning gay sex will end the spread of aids, right?

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 21, 2010, 2:18:51 AM2/21/10
Forwarded messages:

The Homosexual Agenda Reposted

Posted on 01/07/2000 16:54:53 PST by Jmouse007

This is a repost of the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA clearly
articulated by a homosexual. God's Word clearly states
that homosexuality is an abomination. Read the following
and you will understand for yourself why godly men and
women must continue to stand with God in opposition to
this sexual immorality.

"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble
masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We
shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories,
in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports
arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your
movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your
truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of
Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons
shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be
recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore
us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer
satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We,
connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine
physique, shall take your men from you then. We will
amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them
when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each
other instead of with men. Then go and be with each
other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never
known because we are foremost men too, and only one man
knows how to truly please another man; only one man can
understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of
another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked.
Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love
between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must
be united artistically, philosophically, socially,
politically and financially. We will triumph only when we
present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will
stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead,
puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall
stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall
make films about the love between heroic men which will
replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid,
juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating
your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful
young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your
parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the
world will be filled only with paintings of graceful,
naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men
fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because
we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate
heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit
and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as
heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when
you find that your presidents and their sons, your
industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your
generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television
personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not
the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you
assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have
infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of
homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be
sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in
the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class
weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural
aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded
aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us
will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to
defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors
inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and
honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals,
mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished.
The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs
free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be
conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will
be bonded together in communal setting, under the control
and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods
are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty,
moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal
will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-
class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our
lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination.
For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an
elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major
requirements for a position of power in the new society
of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion.
Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be
automatically barred from a position of influence. All
males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will
be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become
invisible men.

We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with
your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray
the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who
have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that
homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are
inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a
requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the
ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been
forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb,
heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are
capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the
ultimate revolution.

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without
our masks."

Posted on 01/07/2000 16:54:53 PST by Jmouse007

I've always loved this one...

Posted on 01/07/2000 16:58:42 PST by Interesting Times

I would like to know the name of the person who wrote or
said this.

5.56mm

Posted on 01/07/2000 17:12:22 PST by M Kehoe

> Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you
> without our masks."

Didn't the author die from AIDS? That's what I've been
told, but that may be urban legend.

Posted on 01/07/2000 17:15:23 PST by Kevin Curry

Reads like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". As long as
the majority of people stay tuned out, the gays will
continue to make progress. God help us that our children
are being indoctrinated at an early age to accept them as
normal.

Posted on 01/07/2000 17:22:13 PST by TheLion

End of forwarded messages.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 21, 2010, 2:37:25 AM2/21/10
CHRISTIAN PRIESTS 5-10 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE HOMOSEXUAL

Asia Times
Sunday, September 21, 2003

SPENGLER

Catholicism - isn't that a gay thing?

In 1506, the Venetian prostitutes' guild lodged a
complaint with the Signoria that homosexuality had become
so prevalent as to threaten its livelihood. Civilizations
in decline typically take on the characteristics of
Bonobo monkeys, Nero's Rome being the most lurid example.
No precedent exists to my knowledge, though, for the
priesthood to become the homosexual vanguard.

American Catholic priests are five or 10 times as likely
to be homosexual as ordinary American men. In 1990, an
American Franciscan priest mailed a survey to 500 priests
selected at random. Forty-five percent of 398 respondents
identified themselves as homosexual. "Studies suggest
that perhaps 30-50 percent of priests (especially those
under 50) are homosexual in orientation, compared with
about 5 percent in the population at large," writes
Professor Donald Cozzens of John Carroll University.

Homosexuality in the US Church drew attention after an
avalanche of lawsuits for alleged sexual abuse of minor
children landed atop St Peter's throne. The New York
Times estimates that 1,200 American priests were accused
of sex abuse as of the end of 2002. No comparable
estimates exist for the European priesthood, although the
proportion almost certainly will be smaller than in the
United States. In most Catholic European countries, such
as Ireland and Poland, the proportion of homosexual
priests is quite low, as it is in the Latin American and
African wings of the Catholic Church.

Why do American homosexuals gravitate toward the
priesthood, but not Irishmen or Poles? Priestly celibacy
cannot be the only explanation, as it applies to Poles as
well as to Americans. For that matter, the US branch of
the Anglican Church appears quite as gay as the
Catholics, having just elected an openly gay bishop in
the state of New Hampshire. Anglican priests may marry.

The answer lies instead in the motives that bring
Americans to the priesthood. Traditionally the priesthood
represented a step up the social ladder for poor boys. In
poor countries, the Catholic Church offered the only
meritocracy willing to promote clever boys from
impecunious families. Polish boys would aspire to the
priesthood for the same reason that Turkish boys would
aspire to the military.

Few American boys, however, are so poor as to consider
the Church a vehicle for social advancement. Americans
become priests out of conviction -- but conviction about
what? Eighty percent of American Catholics do not believe
in transubstantiation (the transformation of wafer and
wine into the body and blood of Christ during the Mass).
They are religious in a general sort of way, but no
longer can believe in the mysteries of the Church.

In the United States, priests no longer are the mediators
of the great mysteries of death and rebirth, of sin and
forgiveness, of damnation and salvation. The priesthood
has become what Americans quaintly call one of the
"helping professions", such as psychology, social work,
nursing and so forth. "Blessed are those who preach the
gospel of peace," said Jesus, but the gospel has changed
a bit. Having joined the ranks of the helpers, American
priests have adopted the secular gospel of St Freud.

All traditional religious dogma is tragic; man suffers in
this life because of sin, and through great struggle can
achieve redemption despite his sinful nature. Religion
does not expect life to be pleasant; it exists precisely
because life is unpleasant (at least to the extent that
it leads to the unpleasantness of death).

Inspired by psychiatry, the "helping professions" take a
more cheerful view of life. Therapy, Prozac, and
conflict-avoidance can solve all problems, provided that
the "helpers" can extirpate the root of aggressive
behavior, namely sexual frustration.

Civilization requires repression of the libido, Sigmund
Freud argued (in Civilization and Its Discontents). Its
foundation is the paternal family in which the father
employs the threat of violence to suppress the sexuality
of other family members:

If civilization requires such sacrifices, not only of
sexuality but also of the aggressive tendencies in
mankind, we can better understand why it should be so
hard for men to feel happy in it. In actual fact,
primitive man was better off in this respect, for he knew
nothing of any restrictions on his instincts. As a set-
off against this, his prospects of enjoying his happiness
for any length of time were very slight. Civilized man
has exchanged some part of his chances of happiness for a
measure of security. We will not forget, however, that in
the primal family only the head of it enjoyed this
instinctual freedom; the other members lived in slavish
thraldom. Many Catholic priests are not traditional
Christians, but Utopian radicals whose goal is to
eliminate conflict by purging humanity of its aggressive
instincts (Freud to his credit did not believe this could
be done). In other words, they are homosexuals out of
principle. They share with the radical feminists the idea
that man's aggressive instincts supposedly arise from
sexual repression, whose source is the patriarchal
family. The combination of an all-male fraternity with a
Utopian agenda provides a magnet for male homosexuals.

For the same reason, issues such as gay marriage, legal
protection of homosexuals and the sponsorship of
alternative sexual subcultures stand at the top of the
Utopian agenda. No respectable US university lacks a
"gay, lesbian and transgender studies" department, and
the elite schools compete with one another to define the
cutting edge of social experimentation. The University of
Michigan now offers a course called "How to Be Gay: Male
Homosexuality and Initiation". A number of states, with
Vermont in the lead, now are proposing to formalize same-
sex "civil unions", that is, marriage.

As usual, provincial America lags enlightened,
sophisticated Europe. In June, the Swedish parliament
passed a law forbidding speech or writing critical of
alternative sexual lifestyles. No criticism will be
forthcoming from the rest of Europe, whose male
population sincerely hopes that all Swedish men (but not
women) will become homosexual.

In the United States, the most likely outcome will be the
strengthening of the heterosexual (that is, Evangelical)
wing of US Christianity at the expense of the Catholics
and other liberal Christians. Republican strategists view
the issue of gay marriage as a gift for the 2004
elections. Democratic pre-candidates for the presidency
require the support of the Utopian wing of the party to
mobilize activists and money for the primary elections,
which puts them under enormous pressure to support the
sexual political agenda of the left. In the general
election, though, support for alternative lifestyles will
be a liability. The net result probably will be to
continue the rightward shift in US politics.
- Asia Times

End of forwarded message

HD

Feb 21, 2010, 2:54:00 AM2/21/10

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It's only part of the problem. All promiscuity is responsible for Aids.
Of course, you believe that the individual should have all rights while
society should not have the right to protect itself from the damage caused
by induvidual behaviour.

HD

Feb 21, 2010, 3:01:42 AM2/21/10

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

you get married and be faithful.
But of course we can't have that. It is religious teaching.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 3:32:10 AM2/21/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Bingo, that's my stance as well. Un protected sex either gay or straight sex
is the reason aids have spread.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 3:33:04 AM2/21/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

When I marry a woman I will be faithful because I am in love with her and
will only want to be with her, not because some "holly book" told me it is
the truth.

HD

Feb 21, 2010, 3:59:22 AM2/21/10

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Sex outside marriage with multiple partner is the reason.
A condom is no guarantee, especially in homosexual situations.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 4:32:50 AM2/21/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Or heterosexual situations. But we can't stop people from having sex.
Personally I want to have sex with a woman when I fall in love with her or
at least in like. That way it will be meaningful.

HD

Feb 21, 2010, 4:47:01 AM2/21/10

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
sure, but in a promiscuite society that women you have married could have
grown up without (Christian) morality and slept with your best friend who is
bisexual and has AIDS.
Do you know that in Australia seven men commit suicide each day when the
wife decides to work out of the marriage with someone else.
Do you know that in our society half the kids have divorced parents and are
so screwed up that they get into all kinds of trouble?
But, we must protect our right to do what we like and to hell with society.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 21, 2010, 5:08:30 AM2/21/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

That's one of the disadvantages of living in a fee society. We have freedom
to do whatever we want but we might hurt people and cause them to kill
themselves or receive a sexually transmitted disease. But it is the same
reason God gives us free will. We can fall into temptation but we need to
accept that actions have consequences. If we didn't have free will and God
controlled our every move I would rather kill myself. It's the same with
living in a free society.

Hopefully the woman I marry doesn't sleep around and if she does I may need
a doctors certificate to prove she is ok health wise before we make love. Of
course that might offend her.

HD

Feb 21, 2010, 5:30:53 AM2/21/10

"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
And when you have kids, you give them free will and let them do what they
want or do you have rules (10 commandments) that they must obey for their
own good?

uNmaiviLambi

Feb 21, 2010, 9:04:20 AM2/21/10
On Feb 20, 10:33 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "uNmaiviLambi" <tripurant...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Yes and while we may think that act is disgusting as well if it is done in

> the privacy of their own bedroom people should have every right to do
> whatever perverted crap they want. As long as two adults agree to perform
> the act and no one is forced into it who cares? Seriously?

The problem is really not whatever perversion people practice. The
problem really is elevation of this to an alternate life style. That
is clearly downgrading marriages and honorable, decent moral living.
This claim to alternate life style is the actual problem. I do not
support any persecution of perverts but they deserve not adoration but
compassion and help to shed perversion, if possible

Hunter

Feb 20, 2010, 9:04:07 PM2/20/10
Seon Ferguson wrote:

> "use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in
> message news:20100220Rfd90u9cqQanSG0XI41maP5@HeZ01...
>> In article
>> <bb43ba83-bc04-4157...@l1g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
>> uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

>>> Homosexuality is a perversion
>>
>> Yes indeed.
>>
> Your just as bad as the church that you claim to be fighting against.
> You'd make an excellent Muslim.

Now now, you're stereotyping again. Militant Christians and Hindus are
every bit as much against poofs as militant Muslims. Shit, the bloke
you're replying to, doc jai, is a well known Hindu extremist terrorist
American for example. Strangely though I think he protesteth too loudeth
considering a while back him and harmony were out'ed as lifelong rectum
rangers who are completely devoted to one another.

Personally I couldn't give a fuck what someone else does in the privacy
of their own home as long as I don't have to see it or hear about it.
It's fucking disgusting, but each to their own as long as they're not
bothering anyone else.

Hunter

Feb 20, 2010, 9:07:15 PM2/20/10
Me, ...again! wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Feb 2010, P. Rajah wrote:
>
>> Mad Sudhan <tripur...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> I never heard of the Gospel of Elton John so far. Was this in the dead
>>> sea scrolls? Sure it puts Jesus in a new light. I wonder if Elton John
>>> spake about how Jesus was begat.
>>
>> Elton John said he begat you out his ass nine months after an
>> encounter with a hijra.
>>

> Could someone please tell me what subject "Dr." Jai(y) Stevens Mahaharaj
> got his "Dr" degree in? Did he ever say what subject, what institution,
> or what diploma mill, or did he just edit the prefix of his name?

He's a doctor of Hindu extremist terrorism.

Hunter

Feb 21, 2010, 3:03:23 AM2/21/10
regn.pickfod wrote:

> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>> More evidence that religion causes hatred.
>
> IT was probably much easier when your Athiest,Lesbian
> teachers were explaining it `matter of factly' while you were
> half asleep in class. Bit difficukt now when people say
> `please explain' isn't it?

Atheist lesbian? Actually looking at the track record of Christian
priests in Australia and looking at the Devadasi in India, it seems much
more likely that people will be poofs and/or child molestors if they are
religious.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 22, 2010, 7:14:01 PM2/22/10

"Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

Exactly. Plus I can think of a few disgusting things straight couples do but
if both parties are adults and it's concessional and in the privacy of their
own bedroom I don't give a fuck about them as well. It's non of my business.

I guess I just thought Hindus were tolerant and didn't hate gay people like
Militant Christians and Muslims (I know some Christians who don't hate gay
people but the fundies sure do). But I used to think Bahais were tolerant
until I found out practicing homosexuals were shunned. So maybe the other
religions are not as tolerant as I thought.

regn.pickfod

Feb 23, 2010, 4:52:48 AM2/23/10

I can understand and sympathise with a Homosexual or Pedophile
who is deeply religious turning to a religious role of self denial and
abstinance.
I can accept a Christian forgiveness if that person falls from grace and
seeks
a _sincere_ foregiveness.

Such forgivness should never be considered `automatic` as in each
situation there is more to consider than just an individual's need
for forgiveness, the damage they have caused and the recompense they offer
to alleviate any suffering

An Athiest has no God to answer to, their actions and impact need only
the justification of their self centered social policy lifestyles Vs the
cost of
being caught and paying the legal dues.

regn.pickfod

Feb 23, 2010, 4:56:22 AM2/23/10

Not bad as in Evil but bad as in rckless speeding. They are not aware or
maybe they don't care about the damage they do to innnocents
in the pursuit of their own self interests.

Hunter

Feb 23, 2010, 5:34:05 AM2/23/10

Hindu's tolerant? Shit, read a newspaper from India one day.... Makes
Australia look like Disneyland.

Hunter

Feb 23, 2010, 5:39:04 AM2/23/10
regn.pickfod wrote:
> Hunter wrote:
>> regn.pickfod wrote:
>>> IT was probably much easier when your Athiest,Lesbian
>>> teachers were explaining it `matter of factly' while you were
>>> half asleep in class. Bit difficukt now when people say
>>> `please explain' isn't it?
>>
>> Atheist lesbian? Actually looking at the track record of Christian
>> priests in Australia and looking at the Devadasi in India, it seems
>> much more likely that people will be poofs and/or child molestors if
>> they are religious.
>
> I can understand and sympathise with a Homosexual or Pedophile
> who is deeply religious turning to a religious role of self denial and
> abstinance.
> I can accept a Christian forgiveness if that person falls from grace and
> seeks
> a _sincere_ foregiveness.

I can't and don't. A pedophile is a fucking scumbag, and needs to be
shot in the head. Period. Being a Christian does not make it ok.

As for being a poof, that's their problem. Up to them if they're that
messed up, as long as it's not hurting anyone else, regardless of religion.

> Such forgivness should never be considered `automatic` as in each
> situation there is more to consider than just an individual's need
> for forgiveness, the damage they have caused and the recompense they offer
> to alleviate any suffering
>
> An Athiest has no God to answer to, their actions and impact need only
> the justification of their self centered social policy lifestyles Vs the
> cost of being caught and paying the legal dues.

Sorry, despite the fact so many Christian clergy seem to end up becoming
pedophiles, they don't get any special consideration merely because of
the fairy tale they follow, they're low life scum and I would personally
put a bullet in each and every one of their heads with a smile on my
face and feel that I've done my good deed for the day if I were allowed
to do so.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 23, 2010, 6:15:09 AM2/23/10

"Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

Well if that usenet guy is anything like the majority of Hindus you were
right.

Hunter

Feb 23, 2010, 6:34:11 PM2/23/10

jai and harmony aren't Indian, jai has been a yank for most of his life,
and harmony doesn't know what he is, just a stateless parasite.

There are plenty of very good people in India, but unfortunately many
areas still lack decent education and are at the mercy of local
primitive "leaders" who preach hatred over race/religion/whatever-else.

It's been the same all over the world at different times, people who
don't have communication with the rest of the world (ala Internet,
travel and so on) and don't have a real education, and live in insular
communities, perpetuate ancient and primitive hatreds and tabboos.

As education and communication spreads people get to see the much bigger
picture and slowly but surely reject the teachings of these fuckwits.
India will get there, but with a population of their size it's a very
difficult task to root out and repair this sort of thing but as time
goes on things will sort themselves out.

harmony

Feb 24, 2010, 1:55:45 PM2/24/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100220Rfd90u9cqQanSG0XI41maP5@HeZ01...
> In article
> <bb43ba83-bc04-4157...@l1g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
> uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:
>
>> On Feb 20, 12:57=A0pm, "regn.pickfod" <r...@mysoul.cop.au> wrote:
>> > Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>
>> > With a third of Homosexuals claiming 1000+ partners in
>> > their lifetime it is not as you foolishly believe and have been
>> > negligently taught to believe, harmless _or_ happening within
>> > one's bedroom.
>
>> Homosexuality is a perversion
>
> Yes indeed.

do they have churches?

harmony

Feb 24, 2010, 2:18:17 PM2/24/10

> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

>>> And you said you didn't hate gay people. This just about proves it. Of
>>> course gay people hate Christians, you Christofacists want to oppress
>>> gay
>>> people because of religion.
>>>

>> Just go and fuck your mother and your sister. Don't let any
>> Christiofacist
>> tell you that it is wrong.
>>

> Yeah like Christians were the first people who figured out fucking family
> members was wrong.
>
> I'd also like to thank you. When usenet posted that quote about Jesus
> saying he came here to put family against family I used to think that was
> just a misquote or Jesus meant something else. Now that you showed me
> Christians actually take it literally it proves he wasn't the peace and
> love dude I used to think he was. He also denied Mary and cursed a fig
> tree just for getting in his way or something and wouldn't let one of his
> disciples burry his dead father. Not a pleasant chap.

missionaries: jesus loves you, and he died for your sins. you will go to
hell if you don't fall in line. drop everything, because whatever you are
doing is wrong and a sin. you were born sinner, god will curse ya. you will
burn in hell. yada yada yada........

conclusion: missionaries are more hateful than anything you have seen or
heard. they hate everything that is important to mankind in favor of some
boogeyman they call god and his crazy "prophet".

harmony

Feb 24, 2010, 2:28:48 PM2/24/10
here is xtian love in its great glory:
Pope's Apology Rings Hollow To Some U.S. Victims
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=123823423&ft=1&f=1001

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

>>> "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> news:JvedncLpd8ZnIB3W...@westnet.com.au...

harmony

Feb 24, 2010, 2:39:24 PM2/24/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100219I34Ho34vi83Wvcxl0Ba9ZDT@Iqgpr...
> In article
> <ce7b915e-d183-44a6...@15g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
> uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:
>
>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>> > Elton: Jesus was a gay lord
>> > . . .

>> I never heard of the Gospel of Elton John so far. Was this in the dead
>> sea scrolls? Sure it puts Jesus in a new light. I wonder if Elton John
>> spake about how Jesus was begat.
>
> Maybe Jesas was begat bad -- there's something about that in his song
> "Born Bad":
>
> Song - Born Bad
> Artist - Elton John
> Album - Victim Of Love
>
> [...]
> I mistreat you
> And you know I always cheat you
> But that's me
> And that's the it's always been
> And I'd like to say I'm sorry
> But I can't, no I can't
> [...]

> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

all xtains should read newsnet before they get indoctrinated at church.
failing that church must not receive tax exemption.

P. Rajah

Feb 24, 2010, 3:04:26 PM2/24/10

http://www.galva108.org/

>> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishithead

P. Rajah

Feb 24, 2010, 3:14:48 PM2/24/10
harmony aka pradipshithead parekh wrote:

Hinduism does not condemn gay people
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2009/jul/02/gay-rights-india

It appears that Jay Stevens Maharaj and his rectal appendage pradipshit
parekh are not Hindus after all...................huge surprise there!
Not!!!!!

Seon Ferguson

Feb 26, 2010, 10:13:45 PM2/26/10

"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

If missionaries and Christians hated me wouldn't they want me to go to hell
and not preach at me or try to "save" Hindu's and gays? Keep in mind I
believe all religion is made up and don't think they should do what they do
but yeah if they hated us they wouldn't try to save us.

Remember I think religion is BS.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 26, 2010, 10:12:33 PM2/26/10

Seon Ferguson

Feb 27, 2010, 12:33:16 AM2/27/10

"uNmaiviLambi" <tripur...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Well I don't adore gay people but I do think people who come out of the
closet in a climate where people could still be beaten up for being gay are
brave. There will always be straight people to continue the species. If
every single person in the world was gay and I was pressured into being gay
then I would still not deny who I really am and would still admit women turn
me on. I am sure a lot of people feel that way so I don't think gay people
will cause the downfall of humanity or anything.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 27, 2010, 12:36:21 AM2/27/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkRYaMiP4K8 nope I will let them make their
own mistakes and learn their own lessons. If they figure this stuff out on
their own they will actually want to be good people but if they are forced
to believe that they will rebel and never want to be good people. I know
someone who left her parents because they shoved their religion down her
throat.

regn.pickfod

Feb 28, 2010, 12:48:34 AM2/28/10
Well Pedo's are only slightly worse than Poofs because they include
the scum that prey on preteen -prepubescents. Underage sex or sex
with underage kids includes Pedo's and Homo's. Homo's regularly
start their sex life early and in their turn prey on `fresh meat'.

>> Such forgivness should never be considered `automatic` as in each
>> situation there is more to consider than just an individual's need
>> for forgiveness, the damage they have caused and the recompense they
>> offer to alleviate any suffering
>>
>> An Athiest has no God to answer to, their actions and impact need
>> only the justification of their self centered social policy
>> lifestyles Vs the cost of being caught and paying the legal dues.
>

> Sorry, despite the fact so many Christian clergy seem to end up
> becoming pedophiles, they don't get any special consideration merely
> because of the fairy tale they follow, they're low life scum and I would
> personally put a bullet in each and every one of their heads with a
> smile on my face and feel that I've done my good deed for the day if I
> were
> allowed to do so.

If it were a crime subject to capital punishement you could earn
lotsa cash out of doing it as well.
Families paying you cash to make sure you use one bullet instead of 6
Other families paying you cash to make sure you use
6 bullets instead of one ...
and if no one is offering; you could make a game of it and get the
condemned to roll a dice.

Hunter

Feb 27, 2010, 5:45:31 PM2/27/10
harmony wrote:

> missionaries: jesus loves you, and he died for your sins. you will go to
> hell if you don't fall in line. drop everything, because whatever you are
> doing is wrong and a sin. you were born sinner, god will curse ya. you will
> burn in hell. yada yada yada........

Your religion makes this look positively tame.

I � 91. "One occupation only the lord prescribed to the shudra - to
serve meekly even these other three castes."

I � 93. "As the Brahmana sprang from (Prajapati�s i.e. God�s ) mouth, as
he was first-born, and as he possesses the veda, he is by right the lord
of this whole creation."

II � 31. "Let (the first part of ) a brahmin�s (denote) something
auspicious, a kshatriya�s name be connected with power and a vaishya�s
with wealth, but a Shudra�s (express something) contemptible."

II � 100. "Whatever exists in the world is the property of the Brahmana;
on account of the excellence of his origin the Brahmana is indeed,
entitled to it all."

VIII � 37. "When a learned Brahmin has found treasure, deposited in
former (times), he may take even the whole (of it); for he is the master
of everything."

VIII � 270. "A shudra who insults a twice born man with gross invective,
shall have his tongue cut out; for he is of low origin."

VIII � 271. "If he mentions names and castes of the (twice born) with
contumely, an iron nail, ten fingers, shall be thrust red hot into his
mouth."

IX � 189. "The property of a Brahmana must never be taken by the king,
that is a settled rule; but (the property of men) of other castes the
king may take on failure of all (heirs)."

IX � 317. "A Brahmin, whether learned or ignorant, is a powerful divinity."

X � 129. "No collection of wealth must be made by a shudra even though
he be able to do it; for a shudra who has acquired wealth gives pain to
Brahmana."

XI � 261-62. "A Brahmana who has killed even the peoples of the three
worlds, is completely freed from all sins on reciting three times the
Rig, Yajur or Sama- Veda with the Upanishad."

XII. 4. "If the shudra intentionally listens for committing to memory
the veda, then his ears should be filled with (molten) lead and lac; if
he utters the veda, then his tongue should be cut off; if he has
mastered the veda his body should be cut to pieces."

> conclusion: missionaries are more hateful than anything you have seen or
> heard. they hate everything that is important to mankind in favor of some
> boogeyman they call god and his crazy "prophet".

Conclusion : You American and otherwise non-Indian Hindutva terrorists,
that consider the above works ESSENTIAL reading on your very own
websites, need to be wiped from the face of this planet. You are
potentially the next and more dangerous al queda waiting to happen.
You're all totally insane.