Wanted and Dil Bole Hadipa

habshi

Sep 19, 2009, 8:49:55 PM9/19/09
Both are fantastic entertainers. With 200, three hour movies
produced by Bollywood you would think they would find it difficult to
be creative, but its not so.
Of course the story in one is borrowed from Hollywood but the
story telling with songs and dances , world class photography is
superb. DBH is full of Punjabi Bhangra , and it sounds just great on
the screen. Ayesha Takia looks extremely sexy in the dances , loved
that chase one and the love song. These music videos alone give these
movies a tremendous repeat value. Both not to be missed.

habshi

Sep 24, 2009, 6:37:00 AM9/24/09
Its good to see a full bodied woman like Ayesha Takia . When
she smiles it reminds one of Madhubala.

hab...@anony.net

Sep 29, 2009, 5:59:02 PM9/29/09
Just watch the 'Love me , your papa says love me' song . For
once I didnt bother looking at the gorees in the background. Ayesha
was just amazing , incredibly sexy when she blows the wisp of hair off
her forehead.