RESTORE SHRI RAM TEMPLE DESTROYED IN 1528 CE AT AYODHYA

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 28, 2009, 10:21:32 PM12/28/09
Forwarded message from S. Kalyanaraman

Restore Shri Ram Temple destroyed in 1528 CE, at Ayodhya

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 3:40 PM

http://sites.google.com/site/hindunow/ramajanmabhumi

Updated

List of Temples destroyed in Kashmir after Dec 6, 1992

http://ikashmir.net/templesdestroyed/4.html

List of Hindu Temples Destroyed by Muslims

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/temple1.html

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/temple2.html

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/temple3.html

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/temple4.html

Temples destroyed in Pakistan/Bangladesh

http://hindustan.net/forums/showthread.php?t=613

Law is an ass; does not notice the history of peoples' reverence for
Shri Ram.

What Liberhan fails to reveal despite 17 years of judicial scrutiny
is that Ram Janmabhoomi temple was destroyed in 1528 CE. The movement
dates back to this event and it is simplistic to ignore the sense of
history ingrained in people's hearts. The reverence of Shri Rama
dates back further into the mists of history; the tradition is that
Valmiki Ramayana is itihas, document of history of Hindu people,
Hindu rashtram. So, the Liberhan report indulges in suggestio falsi
and suppressio veri, ignoring over 400 years of history. A clear case
of the law being an ass.

Muslim Hindu should introspect and see how justice can be rendered to
the hurt Hindu rashtram.

S. kalyanaraman

http://www.hvk.org/ram/janm/ap1.htm

Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Movement

Summary of the evidence proving destruction of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi
temple in 1528 CE

This Annexure gives the summary of the evidence provided by the
Vishwa Hindu Parishad in December 1990 to the government of India.
This evidence was compiled in context of the discussions organised by
the Chandrashekar government, and the moot point then was: Is there
proof that an old and persistent tradition among Shri Ram devotees
has considered the site as the sacred Shri Ram Janmabhoomi, and that
Shri Rama worship ttok place there in a temple, before and until the
Babri structure was built? It has also been published by the VHP, and
many have written about the points made therein. The evidence
establishes the vandalism at the Shri Rama Janmabhoomi site in 1528
CE.

The full evidence is available at the following websites:

http://www.hvk.org/specialrepo/rjm/index.html

As a response to a White Paper prepared by the Narsimha Rao
government in February 1993, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) brought
out its own document in April 1993. The section relating to the
evidence of the Shri Rama Janmabhoomi temple not only gives a summary
of the evidence, but also includes comments made by the Government of
India on the submissions made by the VHP. While the government
comments have not been made public, the BJP's White Paper is in the
public domain. To the best of our knowledge the BJP's reproduction of
government notes have not been denied.

The relevant section is available at the following website:

http://www.hvk.org/ram/a8.html

The full White Paper of the BJP is available at the following
website:

http://www.hvk.org/specialrepo/bjpwp/index.html

Proud to be part of the Rama Janmabhoomi movement

End of forwarded message from S. Kalyanaraman

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

hari....@indero.com

Dec 29, 2009, 10:20:05 AM12/29/09
"Forwarded message from S. Kalyanaraman

Restore Shri Ram Temple destroyed in 1528 CE, at Ayodhya"

Ah, our favorite widely published expert, published in letters to the
editor sections that is.

Perhaps in example of a better spiritual life it would be best to first
restore all the destroyed buddhist temples destroyed from the time when
that religion was dominate from afganistan to viet nam. That preceeded
the above date.

Even better restore the mosque that was destroyed indemonstration of a
spiritual value above petty human hatred.

The best way to ensure your places are not destroyed is to ensure your
neighbors is not destroyed. If it is allowed for his to be destroyed,
those allowing such evil can just as easily allow yours be destroyed.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 29, 2009, 6:54:01 PM12/29/09
In article <452ebc11-65c8-49e8...@c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
Mirza Ghalib <mgha...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > Forwarded message from S. Kalyanaraman
> >
> > Restore Shri Ram Temple destroyed in 1528 CE, at Ayodhya

> Thank you for posting.
>
> Jai SiyaRam.
> Jai Bajrang Bali
>
> ~ Mirza

You are welcome.

*** Jai Shri Ram! ***

Mirza Ghalib

Dec 29, 2009, 7:00:54 PM12/29/09
On Dec 29, 7:20 am, hari.ku...@indero.com wrote:
> "Forwarded message from S. Kalyanaraman
>

> Even better restore the mosque that was destroyed indemonstration of a
> spiritual value above petty human hatred.

We leave that to you. But first you have to get possession
of the site.

hari....@indero.com

Dec 29, 2009, 8:10:13 PM12/29/09
> Even better restore the mosque that was destroyed indemonstration of a
> spiritual value above petty human hatred.

"We leave that to you. But first you have to get possession of the
site."

Ah, lacking ability to demonstrate that higher spiritual value we see.
The site is not in your control nor yours to posses.

Mirza Ghalib

Dec 30, 2009, 1:17:58 AM12/30/09

Make a pilgrimage to Ayodhya. I have, post-demolition.
When the soldiers frisk you (multiple times) with a metal
detector, they are chanting the Ramayana. And believe
you me, they are the descendants of Mangal Pandey of
the Ghadar fame.

hari....@indero.com

Dec 30, 2009, 10:51:37 AM12/30/09
> > Even better restore the mosque that was destroyed indemonstration of
> > spiritual value above petty human hatred.
>
> "We leave that to you. But first you have to get possession of the
> site."
>
> Ah, lacking ability to demonstrate that higher spiritual value we see.
=
=A0

> The site is not in your control nor yours to posses.

"Make a pilgrimage to Ayodhya. I have, post-demolition. When the
soldiers frisk you (multiple times) with a metal detector, they are
chanting the Ramayana. And believe you me, they are the descendants of "
Mangal Pandey of the Ghadar fame."

Why go to see rubble from a distance that a fence disallows? Ah, you
confirm official collusion in the attitude of the police we see. Or
perhaps they were instructed to do so for the benefit of promoting
terrorism admiring tourists?

Such acts of terrorism can only exist when official corruption and
collusion flourish.

As has been said, evil will succeed only when righteous men remain
silent.

Mirza Ghalib

Dec 31, 2009, 1:23:37 PM12/31/09
On Dec 30, 7:51 am, hari.ku...@indero.com wrote:
> "Make a pilgrimage to Ayodhya. I have, post-demolition. When the
> soldiers frisk you (multiple times) with a metal detector, they are
> chanting the Ramayana. And believe you me, they are the descendants of "
> Mangal Pandey of the Ghadar fame."
>
> Why go to see rubble from a distance that a fence disallows?  Ah, you
> confirm official collusion in the attitude of the police we see.  Or
> perhaps they were instructed to do so for the benefit of promoting
> terrorism admiring tourists?
>
> Such acts of terrorism can only exist when official corruption and
> collusion flourish.
>
> As has been said, evil will succeed only when righteous men remain
> silent.

They do not ask for your religion there, and the police
(some 2000 of them) were sent by the "secular" congress
right from PVN Rao's time. They had also erected the
fence. So do not blame Hindus for that.

Frisking is necessary, because lots of Paki agents have
attempted to create mayhem there. In one of them, I think
2004, a lone signalman named Hanuman Prasad spotted
these five Paki cockroaches steadily advancing. He,
though injured, ran from post to post and alerted the guards.
The Pakis were thoroughly fried without any loss on the
righteous side.

I have always been a devotee of Hanuman, but from
that day I am also a devotee of Hanuman Prasad.
Jai Bajrang Bali !

Keep your research ongoing trying to prove the
"historicity" of Lord Rama, as your "secular" friends do.

uNmaiviLambi

Dec 31, 2009, 5:36:48 PM12/31/09
On Dec 31, 1:23 pm, Mirza Ghalib <mghali...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 7:51 am, hari.ku...@indero.com wrote:

Thank you Maharajji,
Jai Ram!

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 31, 2009, 8:50:15 PM12/31/09
In article <a1ebff08-a92e-4980...@x15g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,
uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Thank you Maharajji,
> Jai Ram!

Dhanyavaad. Jai ho Shri Ram Ji ki! Jai ho Sita Ji ki! Jai ho Lakshman Ji ki!
Jai ho Hanumaan Ji ki!