VATICAN TOLD TO DEFROCK CHRISTIAN PRIEST WHO RAPED 22 BOYS

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 29, 2010, 7:25:24 PM1/29/10
Canadian Diocese Requests Vatican to Defrock Dishonored Priest

By Helena Zhu
Epoch Times Staff
Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The diocese of Bathurst in the Canadian province of New Brunswick,
has asked the Vatican to unfrock a priest who recently pleaded guilty
to 22 sex-related offenses involving boys. The move would restrict
retired priest Levi Noel to being a lay person within the church.

Noel, 84, was sentenced last Friday to eight years in prison for
gross indecency and indecent assault. The offenses occurred between
1958 and 1981 while Noel was a priest on the Acadian Peninsula in
northeastern New Brunswick.

Speaking on behalf of the diocese, Father Wesley Wade apologized to
Noel�s victims.

"It's very sad that these situations happen, and we are very sorry
and we apologize again to all the victims and their families," he
told CBC News.

"It's very sad when we see people of authority, especially in the
church, people who are supposed to be men of God, abuse children."

Noel, who had worked as a priest for 30 years before retiring a
decade ago, pleaded guilty to 18 charges last October. The 18 victims
were aged between 8 and 16 at the time of the abuse.

Last week, Noel pleaded guilty to four additional charges after four
more victims came forward.

Several victims were abused on a weekly basis for years, and all of
them suffered psychologically as a result, said Judge Donald LeBlanc
during the sentencing.

Some of the victims, who may file a lawsuit against the diocese, held
a news conference after the sentencing to urge other victims to come
forward. They are calling on the diocese of Bathurst to make more
efforts to prevent abuse and provide psychological counselng to
victims.

Wade told CBC News that all dioceses across Canada and throughout the
Western world have committees in place to help focus on what can be
done "to avoid these situations."

"So that's what we do in our diocese. We have been doing that for 10
to 15 years with a committee -- to be in a situation of security for
our children on all church premises."

Crown prosecutor Pierre Gionet told reporters that he believes Noel�s
sentence is the longest a priest has ever received in Canada for sex
abuse crimes.

More at:
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/28706/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

harmony

Jan 29, 2010, 7:27:52 PM1/29/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100129M27f4Y2vz8T8JH7hE2P1j9L@OC3e8...

> Canadian Diocese Requests Vatican to Defrock Dishonored Priest

vatican thinks this is an under-achievement. not virile enough.

uNmaiviLambi

Jan 29, 2010, 7:38:44 PM1/29/10
On Jan 29, 7:27 pm, "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> vatican thinks this is an under-achievement. not virile enough.

They say their god raped Mary and begat Jeezuz! Mary was betrothed to
Joe. Joe ran away later and was never heard of! That is called a
religion by them

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 29, 2010, 7:46:13 PM1/29/10
In article <4b637d0a$0$12424$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > Canadian Diocese Requests Vatican to Defrock Dishonored Priest
> >

> vatican thinks this is an under-achievement. not virile enough.

Yes, he could have raped hundreds of boys, as was done in that
elite Christian school in Germany.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 29, 2010, 8:07:31 PM1/29/10
In article <89db5fbd-c573-478a...@a13g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

They worship a corpse nailed to a cross.
All one needs to know about Christianity is right here -
the terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.

P. Rajah

Jan 30, 2010, 12:14:22 PM1/30/10
3 Indians held in Australia for Ranjodh murder
TIMES NEWS NETWORK & AGENCIES, 30 January 2010, 01:07am IST

MELBOURNE/NEW DELHI: Even as India reiterated an earlier advisory
cautioning students against going to Australia, the New South Wales
ruled out a race angle in the murder of Indian national Ranjodh Singh
last month and arrested three Indians, including a young couple, for the
crime.

The couple, identified as 23-year-old Gurpreet Singh and his 20-year-old
wife, Harpreet Bhullar, were charged with murdering Ranjodh Singh, 25, a
fruit picker, whose body was found half burned beside a road near
Griffith city in New South Wales on December 29 last year.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/3-Indians-held-in-Australia-for-Ranjodh-murder/articleshow/5515111.cms

cornholio

Jan 31, 2010, 10:46:19 PM1/31/10
> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/3-Indians-held-in-Australia-...

When will whitey be able to immigrate to India and become a citizen
with all the rights and privileges thereof Vishwesh?

harmony

Feb 13, 2010, 11:30:10 PM2/13/10

"cornholio" <andx...@gmail.com> wrote in message

hahhahahha ...
you now looking for residnece visa there?
but first you must do the education thing, ok?