Veena Malik tongue lashes the Mullahs- video

hab...@anony.net

Jan 24, 2011, 4:49:08 AM1/24/11
Superb stuff. Pakistan should hold a referendum to see if they
want the blasphemy law, 90% women , shias , secular sunnis will vote
against .
A few years later they should vote on converting back to
Hinduism as Islam will always lead to loss of freedom.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g-wYLIxB3M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

She tells the Mullah he should be punished according to Islamic law
- ?minimum crucifixion- for looking at strange woman twice
- blames them for molesting children in mosques

excerpt
Islamabad - Pakistani actress Veena Malik has mounted a fiery defence
of her appearance in the controversial Indian reality show Bigg Boss,
taking on mullahs who had criticised her.

Malik took Mufti Abdul Kawi to task for calling her "baigharat"
(immoral) on a talk show on television and said if she were in the
wrong, so was he because Islam doesn't permit a man to cast a second
look at a woman who isn't his relative.

"One can be punished for looking at a woman a second time, you should
be punished," Malik, clad in a black sleeveless dress, told the Mufti
on Express News' Frontline show.

Malik's outspoken defence of herself received widespread support from
Pakistani liberals and civil society activists on social networking
websites like Twitter, which were flooded with messages praising her
and quotes of her witty repartee with the Mufti.

Malik, who was ousted from Bigg Boss after spending 84 days on the
show, described her appearance in the programme as a "beautiful,
terrible, exciting, emotional, sad" experience. She said the most
beautiful thing for her was the love Indians showered on her by
voting for her.

Malik refused to apologise for her behaviour on the show, saying the
show was not aimed at promoting the culture of any country. "It isn't
a religious show either. The format of the show is to get people from
various walks of life under one roof... I was contacted for my
bravery," she said.

"I wasn't even representing office-going women of Pakistan. I was a
Pakistani from the entertainment industry," she added.

Malik snubbed critics who claimed she was dressed scantily, saying,
"I wore only clothes that I have worn in Pakistan before. I was
representing myself... and I am like this only."

The talk show also featured Ashmit Patel, who said that Malik
regularly prayed on the sets of the show even though that was never
shown on television and also made him offer the 'namaz' once.

Malik said the Pakistani media had been unfair to her by not
highlighting the positives -- such as when she was complimented by
Salman Khan -- and not coming to her rescue when she was abused on
Bigg Boss. "I belong to the entertainment industry and I went with my
agenda. I wanted to show the world that there are other types of
Pakistanis too, not just those who are in the news for terror acts."

Tags - Veena Malik, Bigg Boss

More at:
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/veena-malik-takes-on-the-mullahbrigade-in-pakistan/740962/