oz redneck country beyond repair, so say oz democrats

harmony

Feb 15, 2010, 1:29:11 PM2/15/10
as i have said it is time for u.n. peacekeeping forces to march down
canbera.

http://www.democrats.org.au/campaigns/separation_of_church_and_state/

The line between religion and government in Australia has become blurred.

The churches now run more publicly funded schools and universities and
public hospitals, aged care and employment services on behalf of government
and can use these services to proselytise or to exclude those with other
beliefs. This relationship with government can compromise the social justice
function of the traditional churches in speaking out about the treatment of
refugees, the attack on Iraq, on industrial relations and on poverty and
indeed these churches in particular have been attacked by government for
doing so.

Churches enjoy tax exempt status, even for business enterprises, but there
is little accountability for this financial advantage and no obligation for
the public revenue foregone be spent in the public interest rather than
those of particular churches.

Conservative religious organisations appear more influential in the major
political parties and are investing their considerable resources into
electing their own candidates, viz the Family First party. Federal ministers
have reacted with divisive arguments to debates over euthanasia, abortion,
gay marriage and Christian values. Political leaders and would-be leaders
have publicly declared their religious faith and courted Hillsong,
Ministries of Fire and other new evangelical churches.

So have Australians become more religious or is it just their politicians?
Do Australians wish to see religion having more say in government and, if so
what this mean for democracy?

The Australian Democrats say the neo-conservative religious right - much of
it with roots in the US - is having a disproportionate influence on public
policy.

The Australian Democrats stand for a fair society that values justice,
democracy, individual freedom and diversity. We support freedom of religion
and the right of citizens to practice, or not practice, a religious faith.
But while we support freedom of religious observance, we do not consider
that religion should have undue influence on the governance of Australian
citizens and nor do we support the exploitation of religion and religious
difference for political purposes.

We will explore the relationship between religion and politics in Australia
and campaign for clearer separation of Church and State as some other
countries have done.

What we are doing

Media statements, speeches and other work in the Parliament. You can also
sign up receive email updates on this issue - just click on the link and put
"sign up to god and government updates" in the subject line.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 15, 2010, 5:01:14 PM2/15/10
Shut down Christian churches to solvemost of the problems.
Christian priests rape children and promote hate.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b799278$0$12417$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

HD

Feb 15, 2010, 6:44:48 PM2/15/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100215ZSGnmJknxULiq51KH9lxD12@VwA0H...

> Shut down Christian churches to solvemost of the problems.
> Christian priests rape children and promote hate.
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

Comments like that are the reason an increasing number of Australians want
to stop non christian migrants to come here to OUR Country. They are also
the reason why some take it on themself to bash up foreigners.
Sow some hate, receive some hate.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 15, 2010, 8:29:18 PM2/15/10
In article <Q%ken.7945$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > Shut down Christian churches to solvemost of the problems.
> > Christian priests rape children and promote hate.
> >
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti

> Comments like that are the reason an increasing number of Australians want
> to stop non christian migrants to come here to OUR Country. They are also
> the reason why some take it on themself to bash up foreigners.
> Sow some hate, receive some hate.

Do you approve of Christian clergy sexually assaulting children?
And if you want migrants to leave, others can stand behind
the Europeans in the exit line because this is how they took over
Australia:

Brits exterminated entire societies of people

Excerpt

"Australia

"British settlement began in 1788, with the landing
party of transported convicts. Australia remained a
penal colony. during the first half of the 19th
century,during which time the continent was explored and
separate colonies were established in the various states.
Aboriginal populations were displaced and decimated' in
some areas (e.g., Tasmania), they were totally exterminated...."

Source - The Universal Almanac; Andrews and McMeel;
ISBN: 0-8362-7977-8.

So shut down the Christian churches and learn to live peacefully
with others or YOU get out of Australia!

harmony

Feb 15, 2010, 8:31:52 PM2/15/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

a few things here:

to equate the informed criticism of the misdeeds of the folks associated
with a controversial mideast deity with national interests seems a little
bizzare, no? think, would you be a christian today if your forebears
somewhere up the line weren't forced - most likely against their better
judgement - to join in by xtian crusaders?
btw, the real critics of the church folks are your own white democrats in
your country, many of are elected by your own people.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 15, 2010, 8:55:55 PM2/15/10
In article <4b79f58a$0$12429$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> >> Shut down Christian churches to solvemost of the problems.
> >> Christian priests rape children and promote hate.
> >>
> >> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> >> Om Shanti

> > Comments like that are the reason an increasing number of Australians want
> > to stop non christian migrants to come here to OUR Country. They are also
> > the reason why some take it on themself to bash up foreigners.

> > Sow some hate, receive some hate. "HD" <her...@bigpond.com>

> a few things here:
>
> to equate the informed criticism of the misdeeds of the folks associated
> with a controversial mideast deity with national interests seems a little
> bizzare, no? think, would you be a christian today if your forebears
> somewhere up the line weren't forced - most likely against their better
> judgement - to join in by xtian crusaders?
> btw, the real critics of the church folks are your own white democrats in
> your country, many of are elected by your own people.

Valid points!

HD

Feb 15, 2010, 9:09:35 PM2/15/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100215JuOpa0slKU3502o83UCt09r@Xazz7...

> In article <Q%ken.7945$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> posted:
>
>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>>
>> > Shut down Christian churches to solvemost of the problems.
>> > Christian priests rape children and promote hate.
>> >
>> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>> > Om Shanti
>
>> Comments like that are the reason an increasing number of Australians
>> want
>> to stop non christian migrants to come here to OUR Country. They are also
>> the reason why some take it on themself to bash up foreigners.
>> Sow some hate, receive some hate.
>
> Do you approve of Christian clergy sexually assaulting children?

No, and neither Muslim Clergy or Hindu clergy or any doctors or policemen or
anyone else.

> And if you want migrants to leave,

Only those idiots who try to tell us what to do.

others can stand behind
> the Europeans in the exit line because this is how they took over
> Australia:

That is how every country was taken over ever since man came out of Africa.

HD

Feb 15, 2010, 9:14:11 PM2/15/10

"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
>> message news:20100215ZSGnmJknxULiq51KH9lxD12@VwA0H...
>>> Shut down Christian churches to solvemost of the problems.
>>> Christian priests rape children and promote hate.
>>>
>>> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>>> Om Shanti
>>

>> Comments like that are the reason an increasing number of Australians
>> want to stop non christian migrants to come here to OUR Country. They are
>> also the reason why some take it on themself to bash up foreigners.
>> Sow some hate, receive some hate.
>>

> a few things here:
>
> to equate the informed criticism of the misdeeds of the folks associated
> with a controversial mideast deity with national interests seems a little
> bizzare, no? think,

No, our culture and laws are based on it.

would you be a christian today if your forebears
> somewhere up the line weren't forced - most likely against their better
> judgement - to join in by xtian crusaders?

Ancient history.

> btw, the real critics of the church folks are your own white democrats in
> your country, many of are elected by your own people.

The church folks or the religious who misuse religion for their own gain?

harmony

Feb 15, 2010, 9:58:48 PM2/15/10

> "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
>>> message news:20100215ZSGnmJknxULiq51KH9lxD12@VwA0H...

>>> Comments like that are the reason an increasing number of Australians
>>> want to stop non christian migrants to come here to OUR Country. They
>>> are also the reason why some take it on themself to bash up foreigners.
>>> Sow some hate, receive some hate.
>>>

>> a few things here:
>>
>> to equate the informed criticism of the misdeeds of the folks associated
>> with a controversial mideast deity with national interests seems a little
>> bizzare, no? think,
>
> No, our culture and laws are based on it.

think renaissance, dear - the biggest nail on christianity that started the
real western civilization that has the appeal.
would you rather live in the era of witch hunt, stake burning, vatican rule?
sordid hisotry of christiainity is the reason for separation of it from
state (which includes laws)
culture? look at hollywood for it.

> would you be a christian today if your forebears
>> somewhere up the line weren't forced - most likely against their better
>> judgement - to join in by xtian crusaders?
>
> Ancient history.

you want the repeat of bad history, right?

>> btw, the real critics of the church folks are your own white democrats in
>> your country, many of are elected by your own people.
>
> The church folks or the religious who misuse religion for their own gain?

same thin.

Phil

Feb 15, 2010, 10:47:57 PM2/15/10

> as i have said it is time for u.n. peacekeeping forces to march down
> canbera.

...why don't you shut up, you bed-wetting green voting little spoilt
bitch...

...my suggestion, little princess,...is to vote Liberal first and the
Greens and ALP last and second last...forget that shit you posted and
vote for the Liberals..."Left Is Bad", sweetheart...

HD

Feb 15, 2010, 11:15:18 PM2/15/10

"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
You are too stupid and with your hate against Christians you have no idea.
At least the British didn't tell the Indians to cloose their temples.

harmony

Feb 15, 2010, 11:54:38 PM2/15/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

you are not very bright:
Thousands of churches face closure in ten years
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article1362709.ece

HD

Feb 16, 2010, 12:42:47 AM2/16/10

"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

All religions go through a phase.
The same with Muslims and Hindus
Look at Indonesia which used to be a Hindu nation.
While Christian churches close in Europe many more open up in Africa.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 16, 2010, 3:40:12 PM2/16/10
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b7a2511$0$12459$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Also, attendance in Christian churches is way down around the world. I say again:

HD

Feb 16, 2010, 7:44:25 PM2/16/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100216Lx30bw2hi2vgZ1oPCQ74o07@KbX0W...

Doctors rape children. Shut down hospitals.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Feb 16, 2010, 7:59:55 PM2/16/10

Using your standards we will have to shut down Congress too.

HD

Feb 16, 2010, 11:22:44 PM2/16/10

"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Then-Destro...@Talk-n-dog.com> wrote in
message news:4b7b3dc3$0$10156$ec3e...@unlimited.usenetmonster.com...
Not my standard you idiot. Read the whole thing before you butt in.

harmony

Feb 17, 2010, 10:21:12 AM2/17/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

it ain't a phase dear. it is the widespread education which makes people
think independently and hence reject the silly (and partisan at that)
notions of church, rendering them irrelevant, as witnessed in europe. africa
is largely uneducated and poor, hence very vulnerable to the church inc. -
like the historic europe was.
there are many western junk businesses that send western waste to the 3rd
world like the waste metal, waste plastic waste paper - and waste religion.

china has it right: it keeps the pope and missionaries and mullas out; and
look how smartly it is progressing.

in old days christianity took over because of its army of extreme brutes -
the main reason why you and so many millions are christians today. the oz
political party is trying to recapture the "glory" of those brutes.

harmony

Feb 17, 2010, 11:11:27 AM2/17/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100216Lx30bw2hi2vgZ1oPCQ74o07@KbX0W...

china has done it; and results have been great.
of course, you don't have to have a tyrinically regime to it for you, all
you need is common sense.

harmony

Feb 17, 2010, 12:47:16 PM2/17/10

"Phil" <st_newcastleATyahooDOTcomDOTau> wrote in message

> "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> as i have said it is time for u.n. peacekeeping forces to march down
>> canbera.
>
> ...why don't you shut up, you bed-wetting green voting little spoilt
> bitch...
>
> ...my suggestion, little princess,...is to vote Liberal first and the
> Greens and ALP last and second last...forget that shit you posted and
> vote for the Liberals..."Left Is Bad", sweetheart...

well, at least the left has better manners than you.
i won't even bother citing evidence against your rogue right.
but a few names will do it:
hammer tom delay, dan burton, dick cheney, president not-to-be pat
robertson,
many big-oil friends of terrorist saudi arabia...................

Chris Diesel

Feb 17, 2010, 6:19:50 PM2/17/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100215JuOpa0slKU3502o83UCt09r@Xazz7...

> In article <Q%ken.7945$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> posted:
>
>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>>
>> > Shut down Christian churches to solvemost of the problems.
>> > Christian priests rape children and promote hate.
>> >
>> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>> > Om Shanti
>
>> Comments like that are the reason an increasing number of Australians
>> want
>> to stop non christian migrants to come here to OUR Country. They are also
>> the reason why some take it on themself to bash up foreigners.
>> Sow some hate, receive some hate.
>
> Do you approve of Christian clergy sexually assaulting children?
> And if you want migrants to leave, others can stand behind
> the Europeans in the exit line because this is how they took over
> Australia:

If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones;

Hindu priest held in rape of teenager during 'ritual'

The New York Daily News/September 9, 2006
By Scott Shifrel

A Hindu priest sexually assaulted two underage sisters - conning one of them
into having sex with him during a bogus cleansing ritual that involved
spreading oil over her naked body, prosecutors said yesterday.

Ramlal Ramadhar, 59, was charged with statutory rape for the attacks, which
allegedly occurred in 2002 and 2003 but came to light after one of the
girls, now 19, confided to a college counselor.

"Under the guise of being their religious leader," Ramadhar allegedly took
"advantage of the youngsters and their trust in him by robbing them of their
innocence," Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said. "Fortunately, one
of the sisters found the courage to come forward."

Ramadhar, whom authorities say was a police officer in his native Trinidad,
allegedly promised to help the then 16-year-old get rid of "evil spirits."

He allegedly lured her to an apartment in December 2002 and asked that she
take her clothes off and lie atop a white sheet with her arms outstretched.
Then he began to chant, put coins on her and rubbed oil from head to toe
before sexually assaulting her, according to a criminal complaint.

In February 2003, Ramadhar allegedly lured her to an Econo Lodge on Rockaway
Blvd. where he repeated the ritual and the assault, the complaint says.

"Now I have to do this to complete the ritual and I am sorry but I have to
do this," he allegedly said before raping her.

Ramadhar told cops he knew his actions were wrong but his wife, Stella
Ramadhar, called the alleged sex attacks a "big misunderstanding."

Ramadhar faces up to four years in prison for third-degree rape. He was
arraigned Thursday and ordered held on $50,000 bail by Queens Criminal Court
Judge Alex Zigman.

Chris Diesel

Feb 17, 2010, 6:26:53 PM2/17/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100215JuOpa0slKU3502o83UCt09r@Xazz7...

> In article <Q%ken.7945$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> "HD" <her...@bigpond.com> posted:
>
>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>>
>> > Shut down Christian churches to solvemost of the problems.
>> > Christian priests rape children and promote hate.
>> >
>> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>> > Om Shanti
>
>> Comments like that are the reason an increasing number of Australians
>> want
>> to stop non christian migrants to come here to OUR Country. They are also
>> the reason why some take it on themself to bash up foreigners.
>> Sow some hate, receive some hate.
>
> Do you approve of Christian clergy sexually assaulting children?
> And if you want migrants to leave, others can stand behind
> the Europeans in the exit line because this is how they took over
> Australia:

I would seem that child sex abuse is alive and well in India. I've always
noticed that those who delight in accusing others of sin are often covering
up for there own sins.

Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India
Written by Neeta Lal
Wednesday, 02 May 2007
An overwhelming number of India's children face unwanted attention
from sexual predators.

After a brilliant 16-year-old New Delhi girl repeatedly complained
last month that her mathematics teacher was "touching and fondling her
private parts," the upshot was a long way from what anybody bargained for.
When the girl's parents complained, the principal called them "regressive"
and blamed them for damaging the school's reputation. The girl now stays at
home to help cook and clean, her school bag lying in a locked cupboard, her
scholastic career over.

The story of the girl, referred to only as Seema, is depressingly
familiar, resonating across large parts of India, where abuse is a a
startling everyday reality for as many as half of the country's children,
according to a just-released 13-state National Study on Child Sexual Abuse
conducted by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, UNICEF and Save
The Children.

It is a long-hidden issue that India is finally beginning to wrestle
with. The government moved recently to establish a National Commission for
Protection of Children's Rights and plans are afoot to present an Offences
Against Children (Prevention) Bill in the Parliament. The proposed document
has specific sections dealing with various crimes against children,
including sale/transfer, sexual assault, sexual/physical/emotional abuse,
commercial sexual exploitation, child pornography, grooming for sexual
purpose, incest, corporal punishment, bullying and economic exploitation.

The scale of abuse, according to the national study, is far worse than
anybody had thought. It reports that 69 per cent of all Indian children are
victims of physical, mental or emotional abuse, with New Delhi's children
facing an astounding abuse rate of 83.12 percent.

The survey, which involved interviews with 12,447 children, also
highlights that it is usually family members (89 percent) who perpetrate
such crimes and that more boys face physical abuse (72.61) than girls (65
per cent). Overall, Indian children were found to be victims of a slew of
sexual crimes -- rape, sodomy, exposure to pornographic material, fondling,
forcible kissing and sexual advances, among others.

The study also notes that child sexual abuse in India begins as early
as five, ratchets up dramatically during pre-pubescence and peaks at 12 to
16 years. Some 21 percent of respondents acknowledged experiencing severe
sexual abuse like rape, sodomy, fondling or exposure to pornographic
material. Ironically, 71 per cent of sexual assault cases in India go
unreported.

Nor is the study an aberration. As long ago as the mid 1990s, Samvada,
a non-governmental organization in Karnataka, surveyed girls aged 15 to 21
from 11 schools and reported that 47 percent of the respondents were
molested or experienced sexual overtures, 15 percent of them under the age
of 10. Another 15 percent said they had experienced serious forms of sexual
abuse including rape - 31 percent of that group were under the age of 10
when the abuses took place.

India is home to more than 375 million children, comprising nearly 40
percent of the country's population, the largest number of minors in any
country in the world. Despite its ethos of non-violence, tolerance,
spirituality and a new trillion-dollar economy, India hosts the world's
largest number of sexually abused children, at a far higher rate than any
other country. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), one in
every four girls and one in every seven boys in the world are sexually
abused, hardly encouraging, but still far below India's totals.

Worse, child abuse is one of the least documented violations in the
country, records author Grace Poore in the book, The Children We Sacrifice,
which deals with the wide prevalence of child sexual abuse in India.

The reasons are manifold. In India, much like the rest of Asia,
children are expected to respect and obey authority figures such as
teachers, guidance counselors and principals and not question their actions.
Rebellion is perceived as a sign of a bad upbringing. This sensibility
perpetuates a culture of abuse by encouraging sexual predators.

Also, Indian adults often exercise a near-feudal hold over their
children, demanding complete and unquestioned obedience. A culture of
silence and shame also swirls around cases of sexual violence against
children. Unsurprisingly, the notion of shame is the single largest culprit
in perpetuating sexual violence against India's children.

Ironically, despite the magnitude of the problem, Indian courts offer
little panacea to victims. In fact the only legal recourse available to such
victims is the extensions of "rape laws", which apply to women and are
stretched to apply to children as well.

But, as authorities point out, rape laws only recognize sexual crimes
involving "penile penetration" and are totally dependent on medical
evidence. Such evidence is difficult to procure as abuse is usually not one
isolated case but a whole series of them. It may even involve episodes in
which the offender doesn't even touch the victim. Worse, the sexual
molestation law covers all sexual offences "that outrage the victim's
modesty," other than penetration. However, these two are bailable offences
and only demand punishment of a maximum of two years in jail and/or a fine
of few thousand rupees.

Though this law can be used in child sexual abuse cases, its reference
to "unusual sexual offences" makes it difficult for child victims to use
this option as a legal remedy. Since the definition of sexual abuse is
nebulous, victims are largely at the mercy of the court's discretion. On
rare cases when abusers are booked after a cumbersome legal procedure, India's
conviction rate is so abysmal (despite the country's sophisticated and
complex set of laws), it seems like a Pyrrhic victory.

Apart from the legal dimension, child sexual abuse also has
pronouncedly psychological and emotional elements. Worldwide surveys point
out that such abuse negatively impacts a child's physical, emotional and
mental well-being, leading to severe behavioral and psychiatric disorders.
Suicidal tendencies and drug abuse are common long-term effects.

A World Health Organization survey also points out that there is an
unambiguous behavioral and emotional pattern in the abused. Usually the
child hardly talks about the incident. And, even if he or she does, no one
takes it seriously. That in turn triggers feelings of self doubt and guilt,
exacerbating the child's feeling that it is his or her fault. As the child
matures, compulsive behavior reinforces this guilt. Small wonder that many
adult sexual problems, according to psychoanalysts, trace their provenance
to childhood abuse.

Charol Shakeshaft, a statistics professor in the School of Education
and Allied Human Services at Hofstra University, New York, notes in her
report, "Educator Sexual Misconduct: A Synthesis of Existing Literature,"
that "child sexual abusers, including educators and priests, use similar
patterns of 'grooming practices' to break down a child's defenses. Often
popular and well-regarded in their field, abusers engage in 'systematic and
premeditated grooming' where they lavish special treatment on their intended
victim buying presents or sharing secrets, for example and then advance
to pornography."

Where then, does the solution lie? Educating and enlightening kids
about such issues, helping them distinguish between "good" and "bad" touch,
is a partial answer, authorities say. Children also ought to be made aware
of impulsive decisions they may make under pressure from peers, bullies and
abusers. Sex education in schools is also productive. The Netherlands, a
country where teenage pregnancy rates plummeted from 60 per cent to about 25
per cent through aggressive sex information campaigns in schools, is an
example.

However, in India the issue of sexual abuse is still wedged between
legal and policy commitments to children on the one hand, and the fallout of
globalization on the other. A nationwide furor resulted after the government's
recent decision to introduce sex education in schools. The subject has
divided opinion between camps who felt such a step would lead to unnecessary
experimentation by curious teenagers and others who believed it would help
whittle down cases of sexual abuse by creating widespread awareness.

In the meantime, with child sexual abuse attracting so much scrutiny
and public debate, the government has the added impetus to adopt strong and
unequivocal measures to contain such crimes. For a country with nearly 40
per cent of its populace comprised of children, such measures are overdue.

HD

Feb 17, 2010, 10:38:56 PM2/17/10

"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Idiot. I have been living in many countries under many Governments for over
70 years.
Sure, religion is declining in Europe. Perversion, moral degradation
breakdown of families and greed is increasing proportionally.

harmony

Feb 18, 2010, 12:48:00 PM2/18/10

"HD" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

well, the church is the frontal part of it.
the pope apologized for church's moral degradation in ireland just this
week.
the pope had been dodging this for years, but now comes around only with a
view to save his ship, not out of conviction but to do damage control.
with all due respect your age sir - and i do respect that - you surely
couldn't have missed the tens of stories a day of church turpitude that jai
maharaj ji brings to the newsnet.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 18, 2010, 7:45:46 PM2/18/10
In article <4b7c1532$0$12429$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>

> > Shut down Christian churches to solve most of the problems.
> > Christian priests rape children and promote hate. - Jai Maharaj

> china has done it; and results have been great.
> of course, you don't have to have a tyrinically regime to it for you, all
> you need is common sense.

Common sense is one of the first things Christianity takes away from its followers.