MUSLIM TEEN GIRL BURIED ALIVE FOR TALKING TO BOYS

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 5, 2010, 9:49:12 PM2/5/10
Turkish Teen Buried Alive for Talking to Boys

By Terence Neilan, Contributor
AOL News
Friday, February 5, 2010

Honor killings are not something new to many people in Turkey. But
the death of a 16-year-old girl who was buried alive for talking to
boys has been revealed to be a particularly gruesome killing and has
stirred strong reactions.

"The autopsy result is bloodcurdling," an unidentified official told
the Anatolia news agency [1] Thursday, Agence France-Press reported.
"According to our findings, the girl -- who had no bruises on her
body and no sign of narcotics or poison in her blood -- was alive and
fully conscious when she was buried."

The girl's father and grandfather are to be put on trial for burying
her alive, reportedly because they thought her friendship with boys
had brought shame and dishonor to the family.

The body of Medine Memi was found in a sitting position with hands
tied in a 6�-foot hole under a chicken coop at the family house in
Kahta in southeast Turkey. Police discovered the body following a
tip-off 40 days after she went missing, the agency said.

According to a postmortem examination, the agency added, the girl's
lungs and stomach contained significant amounts of soil, confirming
she was alive when she was buried.

The girl had repeatedly tried to tell the police that she had been
beaten by her father and grandfather, the London Times [2] reported
today. "She tried to take refuge at the police station three times,
and she was sent home three times," her mother, Immihan, said after
the body was discovered in December.

The girl's father, the Times added, was reported as saying at the
time, "She has male friends. We are uneasy about that."

Reaction to the killing was particularly strong in remarks posted on
the Web site of a religious television channel, Samanyolu, the London
paper reported.

"The punishment for whosoever should kill with intent is the hell
where he will languish forever," one poster said, adding, "Allah has
cursed him and prepared great pain for him."

Another comment on the site said, "You named your daughter after the
holy city of Medina but your mind is left over from the earlier Age
of Ignorance."

Honor killings are most prevalent in Turkey's predominantly Kurdish
southeast, the Anatolia agency said. But the practice has spread to
cities and even abroad, largely through migration, with cases
reported in the U.S. and U.K.

[1] http://www.montrealgazette.com/Girl+buried+alive+honour+killing+Turkey+Report/2521342/story.html
[2] http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article7015758.ece

More at:
http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/turkish-teen-buried-alive-for-talking-to-boys/19346605

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

uNmaiviLambi

Feb 5, 2010, 10:07:53 PM2/5/10
On Feb 5, 9:49 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.

Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> Turkish Teen Buried Alive for Talking to Boys

Is there no end to Islamic barbarism?

Warren Smith

Feb 5, 2010, 10:30:05 PM2/5/10

"uNmaiviLambi" <tripur...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Our government is encouraging people like this to emmigrate here into
Australia. Do we really need these people here? Do we need another 450,000
immigrants a year? We don't need them, there's not enough water, nor can we
build the roads, houses, schools..
http://www.smh.com.au/national/australia-2050-is-a-future-we-cant-afford-20100205-niwk.html

Wake up Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warren Smith
3/33 Acorn Cresent
Maitland NSW
Australia
warren...@aol.com.au

Seon Ferguson

Feb 6, 2010, 2:30:28 AM2/6/10

"Warren Smith" <warren...@aol.com.au> wrote in message

> "uNmaiviLambi" <tripur...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 5, 9:49 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>> Turkish Teen Buried Alive for Talking to Boys
>
>>Is there no end to Islamic barbarism?
>
> Our government is encouraging people like this to emmigrate here into
> Australia. Do we really need these people here? Do we need another 450,000
> immigrants a year? We don't need them, there's not enough water, nor can
> we build the roads, houses, schools..
> http://www.smh.com.au/national/australia-2050-is-a-future-we-cant-afford-20100205-niwk.html
>
> Wake up Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We do if they agree to work.

P. Rajah

Feb 5, 2010, 10:42:54 PM2/5/10
Mad Sudhan <tripur...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Perhaps you could point out the Islamic barbarism in this case:

ROHTAK, AUG 6: Anil (22) and Rani (17) of Balhamba village, about 25 km
from here, could not have imagined a punishment harsher than this for
their �relationship� that was not acceptable to their families.

After being reportedly caught in a compromising position by the girl�s
kin, the couple was brutally executed last night for saving the family
honour.

According to police sources, Anil was called to the house of the girl
late last night and was hacked to death after a heated argument over his
alleged affair with Rani. While the boy was killed and his body dumped
outside the village, the girl was strangulated and her last rites were
performed early in the morning. The body of Anil was noticed by a kin
early today.
http://despardes.com/wp/2009/08/07/honor-killing-haryana/

ranjit_...@yahoo.com

Feb 6, 2010, 1:19:01 PM2/6/10
On Feb 5, 10:42 pm, "P. Rajah" <u...@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Mad Sudhan <tripurant...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 5, 9:49 pm, use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.
> > Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> >> Turkish Teen Buried Alive for Talking to Boys
>
> > Is there no end to Islamic barbarism?

In the above case, only the girl was killed.

> Perhaps you could point out the Islamic barbarism in this case:
>
> ROHTAK, AUG 6: Anil (22) and Rani (17) of Balhamba village, about 25 km
> from here, could not have imagined a punishment harsher than this for

> their “relationship” that was not acceptable to their families.
>
> After being reportedly caught in a compromising position by the girl’s

uNmaiviLambi

Feb 6, 2010, 1:51:07 PM2/6/10
On Feb 6, 1:19 pm, "ranjit_math...@yahoo.com"

<ranjit_math...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 10:42 pm, "P. Rajah" <u...@newsguy.com> wrote:

> In the above case, only the girl was killed.

Looks like it. This is widespread in islamic countries. True it takes
place in India but not that often. Probably influenced by islamic
practice. We have gandharva vivaha and this is considered acceptable
( in Tamil we call it kaLavu maNam). Still people lose their head
(pun!)