HATEFUL HABSHI (formerly' Mo') POSTED FALSE DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT OF JAI MAHARAJ

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 1, 2011, 9:03:30 PM1/1/11
HATEFUL HABSHI (formerly' Mo') POSTED FALSE DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT OF JAI MAHARAJ

Note - Habshi also uses the addresses "Habshi" <hab...@anony.com>
and "Habsi" <hab...@anony.com>
Someone has claimed that habshi also uses the address:
"arunk...@yahoo.com" <arunk...@yahoo.com>

MALICIOUS MO aka HABSHI PUBLISHES FALSE DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT

o Copy of death announcement by Mo <100336.3...@compuserve.com>

o Copy of typical headers of another post by Mo (to show that
Mo uses "100336.3...@compuserve.com" in the "From:" header)

o Why did Mo publish a false death announcement? Evidence of
the motivation in Mo's sick, malicious mind.

o Does Mo exhibit a morbid pattern of publishig death threats/wishes?
Has Mo published death threats/wishes in the past? Yes, here is
a post from 1998.

o Copy of death announcement by Mo <100336.3...@compuserve.com> :
[
[ Subject: JYOTISH DR JAI MAHARAJ PASSES ON
[ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (..)
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,
[ rec.arts.movies.local.indian,soc.cuture.british,hawaii.nortle
[ Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:17:15 GMT
[
[
[ Prayer and hope , even though it will pollute holy Mother
[ Earth..
[
Copy ends

o Copy of typical headers of another post by Mo (to show that
Mo uses "100336.3...@compuserve.com" in the "From:" header) :
[
[ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.pakistan,
[ soc.culture.punjab,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.china
[ Subject: Is Pakistan trying to lose AK and NT ?
[ Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:58:05 GMT
[
Copy ends

o Why did Mo publish a false death announcement? The following
post may point to the motivation in Mo's sick, malicious mind:

Copy begins
[
[ Subject: FORGER MO PROUD TO BE JEW BUT THREATENS TO SUE
[ BECAUSE JEWISH IDENTITY REVEALED
[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,
[ soc.culture.pakistan,soc.culture.israel,alt.religion.islam
[ Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 19:00:07 UTC
[
[ Mo is proud to be a Jew but threatens to sue because the
[ Jewish identitiy was revealed (must be ashamed to be a Jew!),
[ says most best friends are Muslim. The following posts by
[ criminal Mo provide the evidence:
[
[ [ Subject: Re: PAKISTANI JEW, FORGER, DVD PIRATE MO'S NAME IS ARON
[ [ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,
[ [ soc.culture.pakistan,soc.culture.iranian,
[ [ alt.religion.islam
[ [ Date: 20 Mar 2000
[ [
[ [
[ [ I am proud to be a Jew . Jews have made the most
[ [ significant contributions to the improvement of
[ [ humankind while miserable Muslims have done most to
[ [ regress it . Long live Jews and all other humans !
[ [ Down with male macho Muslims -even Jahanum is too good
[ [ for them !..
[
[ Source -
[ http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=599841719&fmt=text
[
[
[ [ Subject: Re: PAKISTANI FORGER, DVD PIRATE MO'S NAME IS ARON
[ [ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,
[ [ soc.culture.pakistan,rec.arts.movies.local.indian,
[ [ alt.religion.islam
[ [
[ [
[ [ Fool I am going to sue you ass off for revealing my
[ [ Jewish identity and also for calling me a DVD pirate
[ [ but I will forgive you if you have a bare knuckled
[ [ fight instead..
[
[ Source -
[ http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=586220887&fmt=text
[
[
[ [ Subject: Re: Proof Pakistani and Indian Muslims have
[ [ double the birth rate of Hindus ,
[ [ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.usa,
[ [ soc.culture.pakistan,alt.religion.islam
[ [ Date: 24 Nov 1999
[ [
[ [
[ [ correction:
[ [ if there is even one good Muslim in the world and btw
[ [ most of my best friends are Muslims , it does not
[ [ deserve treating all the same way . So fight the
[ [ Talibanis and the Jihadists and leave the good humans
[ [ alone. Tabu is my favourite and who cares if she is
[ [ Muslim ?..
[
[ Source -
[ http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=552688444&fmt=text
[
[
[ [ Subject: Re: MO
[ [ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.pakistan,
[ [ alt.religion.islam
[ [ Date: 14 Dec 1999
[ [
[ [
[ [ <<< <jason.alexanderNOjaS...@aqumen.co.uk.invalid>
[ [ wrote:
[ [ why are you so bitter towards muslims?????? what event
[ [ has made you this twisted? >>>
[ [
[ [ What bitterness ? I am only trying to save humanity
[ [ from an Islamic Mullah takeover . My best friends are
[ [ all Muslim..
[
[ Source -
[ http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=560706871&fmt=text
[
[
[ [ Subject: Re: Assam tragedy- ramkrisp. mirza ghalib etc
[ [ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian
[ [ Date: 09 Oct 1999
[ [
[ [ One of my best friends is a native Assamese Muslim
[ [ and secular and very pro Indian ..
[
[ Source -
[ http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=534644187&fmt=text
[
[
End of copy

o Does Mo exhibit a morbid pattern of publishig death threats/wishes?
Has Mo published death threats/wishes in the past? Yes, here is
a post from 1998:

Copy begins
[
[ Subject: Re: MO, STOP PUBLISHING LIES, DEATH WISHES/THREATS
[ (Was: Re: India's...)
[ From: address.below...@web.site (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.pakistan,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,
[ alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.indian.kerala,alt.politics.clinton,
[ alt.religion.jewish
[ Date: 16 Jul 1998
[
[
[ In article <3660c3ff.345530...@news.clara.net> ,
[ 113056....@compuserve.com (Mo) wrote:
[ >
[ > On Tue, 14 Jul 1998 00:37:09 GMT, Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote:
[ >>
[ >>> [ From: 113056....@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ >>> [ NNTP-Posting-Host: 195.8.80.90
[ >>> [ Path: . . . news.clara.net!nnrp1.clara.net!not-for-mail
[ >>> [. . .]
[ >>>
[ >>> Mo <113056....@compuserve.com>, stop publishing lies, death
[ >>> wishes/threats. - Jai Maharaj
[ >
[ >
[ > Care to give examples ??
[ > - Mo
[
[
[ Yes, here is a copy of one example:
[
[ Copy Begins
[ [
[ [ Subject: Re: 99.25% but denied admission
[ [ From: 113056....@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.tamil,soc.culture.indian,
[ [ soc.culture.pakistan
[ [ Date: 10 Jul 1998
[ [
[ [
[ [ kuen me ja kar doob mar
[ [
[ [ On 09 Jul 1998 13:49:16 -0500, il...@csc.it.moc wrote:
[ [
[ [ 113056....@compuserve.com (Mo) writes:
[ [
[ [ >
[ [ > [reply deleted]
[ [ >
[ [
[ [ My original posting was to SCI and SCT only. I am surprised that
[ [ you included SCP and ARI in your reply; the topic at hand is totally
[ [ irrelevant to those NGs. Please do not include irrelevant NGs in
[ [ your reply. Thanks.
[ [
[ Copy Ends
[
Copy ends

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

Aviroce

Jan 1, 2011, 10:17:55 PM1/1/11
So what is wrong Maharaja? You are not dead. I am glad. Because I
always like to see an opposite point of view articulated by someone
like Maharaja. I should change my reference to articulation as it can
mean creativity involved. Your kind of articulation is merely
references to odd articles.

In the series of Indiana Jones, Indian and his friend meet the
Maharaja. They are served "chilled monkey brain." Do you eat any of
the "chilled monkey brain?" Does "chilled" means raw but cold? I
like to see you eat it "catch as catch can" like the Anglo-Saxons.

Mo posts articles critical of Jews and Israel and USA. I used my
comment to his article as an article of my own:
JEWS ARE DIABOLICAL BASTARDS
By Aviroce

Mo, what is more fascinating about the comments made by the rabbis,
most hated people after the destruction of the temple, is the fact
that Jews disowned Jesus and killed him viciously. Jews call Jesus
"A wicked bastard. A witch." Yet now they are trying to cash in on
him. When he was alive the rabbis hated him for collecting more
money
from his sermons in Jerusalem. This jealosy led to Jewish hate of
Jesus. I guiess Jesus collected more money alive and now Jews want
collect more money by his death.

Look at the mockery of these people who seem to celebrate the post
about Beith Lehem. Jews religiously and actually want to kill "All
Gentiles." In fact in Jerusalem a Greek Orthodox Christian bishop
sued the Jews in their Supreme Court declaring,"Jews should stop
spitting on Christians."

Aren't these facts about Jews ironic? Jews indeed are disgusting
human beings. They deserve what nations have waiting for them. Jews
claim they will kill these nations with weapons of mass destruction
courtesy of USA and France.

Jews are diabolical bastards.

Aviroce

So Maharaja, post something more creative expressing your opinion.
What is a doctorate without creative work? I remember a doctorate in
the black community was no more than a high school equivalency.
Colleges would put them under their wings and give them a doctorate.
I read an arcticle about a school system in Atlanta, Georgia (APS)
where the school system would hire experts to write down the answers
to state tests and correct students' tests accordingly and pass it to
the state for evaluation. They have been increasing their graduation
by 30% over the last five years (150% increase, 50% more than the
student count!!) The state discovered the scheme and now it is
investigating for prosecution. I hope your doctorate is better than
that!!

If Mo says you are dead, tell him you are the Phoenix rising from
death. Move on.

On Jan 1, 6:03 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 1, 2011, 10:36:07 PM1/1/11
In article <1bac286d-a55b-46bb...@32g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
Aviroce <dudar...@gmail.com> posted:

> So what is wrong Maharaja? You are not dead. I am glad. . . .

Dhanyavad.

P. Rajah

Jan 2, 2011, 11:58:59 PM1/2/11
On 1/1/2011 9:03 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
jyotishithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:

> HATEFUL HABSHI (formerly' Mo') POSTED FALSE DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT OF JAI MAHARAJ

No, he didn't, you jackass jyotishit! He said you had passed on. That
means possibly out of USENET.

Btw, how are your artery plugs doing? You know you should stop eating
pork chops and lobster at those surf'n'turf specials, Jay........

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html