CHRISTIAN PRIEST, MSGR. MICHAEL DEMPSEY, IS TARGET OF CHILD-PORN PROBE

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 29, 2010, 6:35:02 PM1/29/10
Queens priest, Msgr. Michael Dempsey, is target of feds' kid-porn probe

By Joe Jackson and Thomas Zambito
Daily News Writers
New York Daily News
Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dempsey is being eyed by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
agents for viewing online child porn.

The feds have opened a kiddie-porn probe of an elderly Queens cleric,
who has been suspended from his priestly duties.

The allegations against 78-year-old Msgr. Michael Dempsey were
revealed to parishoners at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs church in an
emotional letter from Brooklyn Diocese Bishop Nicholas DiMarzio.

Dempsey is being eyed by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
agents for viewing online child porn.

"You are undoubtedly aware of the deep suffering and hurt that
surround any matter of child abuse, especially when the allegations
involve a member of the clergy," DiMarzio said. "It can damage, often
irreparably, the trust and the reputations of all who are in any way
affected by it."

The news left the Forest Hills parish reeling.

"Every preacher seems okay, but we never know what's inside," said
Blanca Navarro, 55.

A longtime Dempsey pal said he was stunned.

"My first response to this was that's impossible," said the Rev.
Frank Mann. "People just can't believe this. It just doesn't fit who
the man is."

Dempsey's lawyer Margaret Shalley could not be reached for comment.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/01/28/2010-01-28_qns_priest_target_of_kidporn_probe.html#ixzz0e2zIpZdf

More at:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/01/28/2010-01-28_qns_priest_target_of_kidporn_probe.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

kangarooistan

Jan 29, 2010, 7:04:13 PM1/29/10
On Jan 30, 9:35 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> Read more:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/01/28/2010-01-28_qns_pr...
>
> More at:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/01/28/2010-01-28_qns_pr...

Anybody who lets any christian anywhere near children is insane

they have always been EVIL to the very core and anybody who believes
otherwise is a fool

kanga
=====

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 29, 2010, 7:58:40 PM1/29/10
In article <a2be92f2-b3a2-4231...@t31g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
kangarooistan <kangaro...@gmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
> > Read more:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/01/28/2010-01-28_=
> qns_pr...
> >
> > More at:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/01/28/2010-01-28_qn=

> s_pr...
> >
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti
> >
> > =A0 =A0 =A0o =A0Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the =
> educational
> > purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of this post may n=
> ot
> > have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent the opinion of th=

> > poster. The contents are protected by copyright law and the exemption for
> > fair use of copyrighted works.
> > =A0 =A0 =A0o =A0If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely not be r=
> ead,
> > considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name, curre=

> nt
> > e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
> > =A0 =A0 =A0o =A0Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by=
> others are
> > not necessarily those of the poster who may or may not have read the arti=

> cle.
> >
> > FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted material the use of
> > which may or may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright
> > owner. This material is being made available in efforts to advance the
> > understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic,
> > democratic, scientific, social, and cultural, etc., issues. It is believe=

> > that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as
> > provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with T=

> itle
> > 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without
> > profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the incl=

> uded
> > information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes by
> > subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more informat=
> ion
> > go to: =A0http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

> > If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes of
> > your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the
> > copyright owner.
> >
> > Since newsgroup posts are being removed
> > by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
> > this post may be reposted several times.

> Anybody who lets any christian anywhere near children is insane
>
> they have always been EVIL to the very core and anybody who believes
> otherwise is a fool
>
> kanga
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

All one needs to know about Christianity is right here -
the terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 2, 2010, 12:16:27 PM2/2/10
In article <e65054bf-5f87-4610...@o16g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
cornholio <andx...@gmail.com> posted:

> Could you please provide proof of your assertion that millions of
> Hindus have
> been killed by Christians? I've been waiting for almost a week now and
> I'm
> beginning to think you lied, which can't be good karma.

Read the previous response:

=Subject: Re: NUMBER OF PEOPLE KILLED BY CHRISTIANS SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES *** Jai Maharaj posts
=Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010

In article <01d06bdb-5d45-48b0-9116-6dbb7a5b9...@e37g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
cornholio <andx...@gmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>> In article <d45fb83a-c214-4d65-bb3a-04a9100d7...@l30g2000yqb.googlegroups=
> ..com>,
>> cornholio <andx...@gmail.com> posted:
>>

>>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> mple=3D
>>> te)

> 15

> he

> re

> ll
> uted=3D
>>> =A0on

> rt

> 4 ne=3D
>>> ar

> "
> s,
> Walt=3D
>>> er
> e)
> and

>>> The First Crusade resulted in the expulsion of the muslime scum
>>> from Europe, it's time for a second.
>>
>>> So the last Christian genocide was in the 18th century? Gee the
>>> muslimes are still committing at least a genocide (in the Sudan/
>>> Darfur)
>>> and they also committed the Armenian Genocide (which they still
>>> deny to this day) in the 20th century.

>> So it's Christians and Muslims trying to wipe each other out?
>> Will you guys leave others out of it?

>> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
>> Om Shanti

> I have yet to see any proof tan klanner that the Christians
> ever committed a genocide in India. Instead of living on the
> dole in mostly Christian AUS, why don't you move your sponging,
> worthless arse to Pigistan and find out what REAL persecution
> is all about?

You can't even tell where I live; you are not qualified to examine any evidence.

P. Rajah

Feb 2, 2010, 12:45:09 PM2/2/10
Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumin' jackass jyotishithead aka the
abominable asstrolloger wrote:

> In article <e65054bf-5f87-4610...@o16g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
> cornholio <andx...@gmail.com> posted:
>> Could you please provide proof of your assertion that millions of
>> Hindus have
>> been killed by Christians? I've been waiting for almost a week now and
>> I'm
>> beginning to think you lied, which can't be good karma.
>
> Read the previous response:
>
> =Subject: Re: NUMBER OF PEOPLE KILLED BY CHRISTIANS SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES ***

Read the question again, you f*ckwit moron!