***** e=mc2: 103 YEARS LATER, EINSTEIN IS PROVEN RIGHT ***** Jai Maharaj posts

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 21, 2009, 5:14:11 PM12/21/09
e=mc2: 103 years later, Einstein's proven right

AFP
November 20, 2008

Paris (AFP) - It's taken more than a century, but
Einstein's celebrated formula e=mc2 has finally been
corroborated, thanks to a heroic computational effort by
French, German and Hungarian physicists. . . .

A thread of more than 80 posts continues here:

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2136315/posts

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 22, 2009, 4:45:34 AM12/22/09
Looks like the Einsteinian bullshitters are asking for as much condemnation
as Madoff & Co.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee.
<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091221A8n7uytseVezgQtNW6HGM4e@R3UMh...

harmony

Dec 22, 2009, 2:39:00 PM12/22/09
for india, however, einstein should take a temporary backseat in favor of
the more potent equation that you formulated:

annihilation of hindu sanskriti = 3mc*2.

daroowalas and bidiwalas account for the bend.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091221A8n7uytseVezgQtNW6HGM4e@R3UMh...

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 23, 2009, 6:32:01 AM12/23/09
Why is it that Einstein's theories of relativity need the support from
professional conpersons like jBm and bundrees like harmony? And chaps who
can not or will not talk to you, like Hawking, are the greatest apostles!

Is there a single person of honour and intelligence among the theoretical
physics community, that will be so brave and so good as to discuss with me
in this open platform exactly why all these theories of relativity are
actually nonsense? I am getting some good vibes from a few in
alt.philosophy, though, and that is a start!

"Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 26, 2009, 6:09:35 AM12/26/09
"3mc*2" may be called the "harmony-Maharaj Principle".

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b312055$0$5360$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted: