3D Jackass

hab...@anony.net

Nov 6, 2010, 9:55:49 PM11/6/10
Sometimes govt regulations are good eg outlawing smoking in
movie. And I hope that all 3D movies by govt mandate have a 15 min
teaching segment inserted in places. For eg showing the aids virus
going into white cells, The moon in 3D etc.
This movie gets away with stuff even a porno movie would not
be allowed. A man has his tooth yanked out by a speeding car, and its
real, so in a way its much worse than Saw 3D.
Another is putting an ass in a apple and eating it , and then
a pig its eat it from the man's ass. People being seriously injured in
rugby tackles . Naked penis urinating and it goes on and on. Hopefully
Bollywood would never descent to this level

moviePig

Nov 6, 2010, 10:47:46 PM11/6/10

Hmm... if "naked penis" isn't a tautology, there must be specialty
clothing I'm unaware of...

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...

Obveeus

Nov 7, 2010, 8:04:47 AM11/7/10

"moviePig" <pwal...@moviepig.com> wrote:

>Hmm... if "naked penis" isn't a tautology, there must be specialty
>clothing I'm unaware of...

You never heard of a raincoat?

weary flake

Nov 8, 2010, 1:40:00 PM11/8/10
hab...@anony.net wrote:

I saw it, but never saw the TV show it's based on, apparently
some "reality" show, ie: it isn't real. There was no one else
in the theatre, so I guess others have already figured out
before me that's it's just a bunch of gay porn. I didn't know
gays were so much into vomit, but you learn something new every
day.

moviePig

Nov 8, 2010, 2:11:15 PM11/8/10
On Nov 7, 8:04 am, "Obveeus" <Obve...@aol.com> wrote: