Social Networking and Internet Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arasu

Jan 29, 2010, 7:26:17 AM1/29/10
This site, http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1242, allows customers
to work as group representative to a group of people. It is a
fantastic idea. I want to buy a mobile phone and I registered my
intention. I am waiting for more than 1 week but I didn’t get any
email or any other information about my group. I am supposed to get a
chance for bargaining in my city. I know a couple of store where I can
bargain very well quite interesting. This is the site see for yourself
http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1242

http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1242 is the first website
developed on new innovative shopping model: Group bargaining through
social networking targeted towards volume discounts. It has presented
a suitable platform to reflect this novel shopping idea. This concept
and methodology is new to the internet world. The website offers free
membership to the shoppers and vendors. It encourages shoppers to
acquire quotes for themselves when a group is formed. The shoppers
will know the size of the group and the complete product details for
which they will be requested to fetch quotes from their own
localities. Shoppers get their chance of testing their bargain
capabilities and enjoy the benefits and fun of bargaining for a bulk
order and a group.

The http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=1242 takes care of forming
the groups based on the product, and the geographic location of such
intentions of purchases. Analyzing and finalizing the best quote is
also performed by the website itself.

arasu

Jan 29, 2010, 7:27:02 AM1/29/10