Re: Australian spin machine can't hide the truth

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 8, 2010, 8:24:44 PM1/8/10
In article <4b47d355$0$5325$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> "Eunometic" <euno...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> On Jan 7, 3:39 am, "Benway (original non-Zionist)"
> <captai...@mailpuppy.com> wrote:
> > Torpedo wrote:
> > >http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/feelgood-sops-from-politicians...
> >
> > > Feelgood sops from politicians are no help in healing a mother's
> > > heartbreak
> >
> > > January 7, 2010
> >
> > > If I were a mother in India, I wouldn't want my son going to Melbourne
> > > study, after the spate of "curry-bashings" that has now resulted in a
> > > death.
> > > Accounting graduate Nitin Garg, 21, from Punjab, was fatally stabbed on
> > > Saturday while on his way to work as night manager at a Hungry Jack's
> > > store
> > > in Melbourne's western suburbs.
> >
> > > Police and other Victorian authorities immediately claimed it was not a
> > > racist attack, but how could they know that, especially when his wallet
> > > was
> > > left behind?
>
> <<How do people know it WAS a racist attack?
> How do people know it WAS'NT a racist attack?
>
> The term 'currry bashing' is also the invention of a trend that
> doesn't exist. There has been no such thing as a social phenomena.
> We know of no group of people, no organisation specifically upset at
> Indians in Australia or making a fuss.>>

> so, where are the conservative bnp leaders of the white people in the oz?
> don't come running to britain when you all lose power, ok? do you all need
> some bpn leaders from london?

The next time Sarah Palin is in Hawaii I'll ask her if she can help the conservatives there.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 8, 2010, 8:28:09 PM1/8/10
In article <4b47d498$0$5322$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> "netvegetable" <notrea...@all.com> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 03:24:33 +1100, Torpedo wrote:
> >
> >> What an indictment of Australia that it can't keep visitors safe.
> >
> > Garg wasn't a visitor, he was a Permanent Resident, who chose to walk
> > through a park at night in an area well known for gang violence and knife
> > attacks.
> >
> > I suspect the same thing could have happened in any city, don't you?

> he did not choose, he had to as in doing a job, trying to earn a living.
> i want to know if the oz govt gives welfare checks so people like him
> wouldn't have to work so they wouldn't have to "choose" to walk nights..

That's right, after the murder and suffering Bharatiya have
had to endure there, entitlements are the least the government
can provide.