BEST OBITUARY FOR LATE COM. JYOTI BASU *** Jai Maharaj posts

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 17, 2010, 6:58:05 PM1/17/10
Best Obituary for Late Com. Jyoti Basu

http://bengalspotlight.blogspot.com/2010/01/best-obituary-for-late-com-jyoti-basu.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

harmony

Jan 18, 2010, 4:26:17 PM1/18/10
are they gong to bury him like commies are in russia, or put send him in the
lap of agni? some say he is going to medical college where my hope is
students will learn what not to learn.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100117Og9bE8dWL3F9ECA45SpzbRF@RJDo6...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 18, 2010, 7:24:34 PM1/18/10
As long as he doesn't end up in a cloning lab it'd be okay.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b54d1fd$0$12427$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> are they gong to bury him like commies are in russia, or put send him in the
> lap of agni? some say he is going to medical college where my hope is
> students will learn what not to learn.

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

harmony

Jan 20, 2010, 10:36:14 AM1/20/10
some say the cadaver will be given z security, commie leaders cost a lot,
dead or alive, to taxpayers.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in

message news:20100118Oi77u8Q1i5inJ7576FHB9Jp@V4FxI...