Ismail-Merchant films on TCM

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Sep 30, 2011, 12:59:04 AM9/30/11
Ia anyone here watching Ismail-Merchant films on TCM on Thursdays
this month? Today's schedule:

Thursday, September 29, 2011

TCM Primetime Spotlight - 50 Years Of Merchant Ivory

Hullabaloo Over Georgie and Bonnie's Pictures (1980)
The Sword and the Flute (1959)
Adventures of a Brown Man in Search of Civilization (1972)
Courtesans of Bombay (1983)
Autobiography of a Princess (1975)

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

moviePig

Sep 30, 2011, 10:51:59 AM9/30/11
On Sep 30, 12:59 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:

> Ia anyone here watching Ismail-Merchant films on TCM on Thursdays
> this month?  ...

I'm waiting for the James-Ivory retrospective...

--

YOUR taste at work...

ralph

Sep 30, 2011, 12:15:35 PM9/30/11
On Sep 30, 9:51 am, moviePig <pwall...@moviepig.com> wrote:

> I'm waiting for the James-Ivory retrospective...

Wouldn't you agree that TCM already had the Ivory retro every Thursday
night during this past September? Didn’t show all of his work as
director, but more than enough.